Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Euphoria season 2

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Im so damnnnn excited about Euphoria season 2 starting in 2 weeks, after waiting almost 2 years in between seasons thanks to … ahem, covid!!! Im finally ready to enter that emotional rollercoaster that is Euphoria!!

I think I’ve watched season 1 a million times , and now that the trailers for season 2 are dropping out… I am just BEYOND. Beyond excited .

Who are your fave characters? And if you saw the trailer for S2, what do you think is gonna happen?

It seems like Cassie is going off the rails, and will be involved with fuck boy toxic Nate.

shall we talk about Jules’ new haircut? I love Jules and her character, so good to see a girl like me being portrayed on the show and being quite normalised as just one of the girls - like finally!

And well, Rue!! (Played by Zendaya) that’s all I’ve got to say!

Im also excited for the soundtrack as I loved the soundtrack from S1 by Labirinth and I think he’s also doing S2.

Anyway, any Euphoria fan on here, please come forth x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What's it about?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Never heard of it either but I was I to the Euphoria series of trance mixes although it went downhill when they sold out to Ministry of Sound…

over a year ago

"What's it about? "

It’s a teen drama and it touches topic about drugs, sex, online sex, violence etc

It reminds me a bit of skins but on steroids and visually stunning x

By *vpamelaTV/TS
over a year ago

kinkville

I tried to watch it but found it too stressy.

over a year ago

"I tried to watch it but found it too stressy. "

Season 2 started last night, omg … IT WAS WILD. Literally a whirlwind of fucked up emotions

Post new Message to Thread