Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

young or old?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

how do you lot feel about age?

do you prefer the young ,generally fitter(not as in looks but in stamina etc..) guys/girls, possibly not very experienced sexually but very keen or the older maybe a bit rounded but experienced sexually or is it just who takes your fancy?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

suppose it all varies, personally i like em around 25 ,,, but 35 is a very good age too

x

over a year ago

My own age is best or a little older.

Yet large round men do nothing for me, so I tend to go for guys that take care of their body as I do mine.

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"how do you lot feel about age?

do you prefer the young ,generally fitter(not as in looks but in stamina etc..) guys/girls, possibly not very experienced sexually but very keen or the older maybe a bit rounded but experienced sexually or is it just who takes your fancy? "

jeeze i know some right slobs at 21 and some really fit guys at 40+

age means nothing in terms of stamina

over a year ago

age - stamina ? sorry don't get the connection, I am 54, if anyone would like to take up the challenge here is one for you :_

Regardless of your age I will pay the expenses for anyone who would like to join me in doing the London Marathon and beat my time choose your charity and we will make a few bob for them while proving my point, IF you beat my time I will match whatever amount you raise for your charity

(as a clue my best marathon time to date was 2 hours 20 minutes but I was slightly handicapped by being fully clothed and wearing boots not running shoes and having a weight pack on my back and I have the magazine article to prove it )

Damn sorry folks there it is built for speed not comfort not the best trait for a swinger

over a year ago

yeah i also have to agree age means nothing when it comes to stamina, most young guys tend to get over excited and cum to quick lol on a personal level i like guy around my own age or slightly young 20 to 40 is a good age for me.

P.S you also get some 'rounded' young guys too

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I like men not close to the age of my kids ( adults ) and not too much older than us.

As for stamina, Mr R is the oldest out of all of our meets, and has no trouble with stamina at any time.

over a year ago

I think you will find that 50 is the ideal age for a man when it comes to a combination of stamina/experience/felexablity/willingness to please/experimentation/recovery time/getting a round in

*Note* - The above imformation was gathered during an exstensive sex survey in and around my house, conducted by me, answering questions devised by me, while talking to myself.

over a year ago

Gotta laugh at the 'oldies' jumping on the age-stamina thing, jeez, relax, it was a generalisation.

Same could be said the other way, age does not make experience.

Age doesn't play such a part for us, it's attraction that is our thing, if we are attracted to the person in any way, be it looks or personality, or even bedroom tricks, lol.

W

over a year ago

i had my first experience of a much younger man recently...and i was concerned that he may possibly not be up to the job (experience wise) but am pleased to report it was fabulous!! this has now opened a whole heap of possibilities for me...im slowly working my way backwards down the ages...will let you know when i find out how young is too young!! lol

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"Gotta laugh at the 'oldies' jumping on the age-stamina thing, jeez, relax, it was a generalisation.

Age doesn't play such a part for us, it's attraction that is our thing, if we are attracted to the person in any way, be it looks or personality, or even bedroom tricks, lol.

W "

i would agree that age doesnt bring experience but the op specifically referred to age and stamina and its a assumption that has been proven to be untrue.

With ageism rife in society you have to take any opportunity on a public forum to jump on untrue stereotypes and assumptions otherwise they remain operative as untrue facts ...

over a year ago

"Gotta laugh at the 'oldies' jumping on the age-stamina thing, jeez, relax, it was a generalisation.

W

i would agree that age doesnt bring experience but the op specifically referred to age and stamina and its a assumption that has been proven to be untrue.

With ageism rife in society you have to take any opportunity on a public forum to jump on untrue stereotypes and assumptions otherwise they remain operative as untrue facts ..."

I think anybody smarter than the average bear would realise that, with society getting less fit each year as a whole, however, if someone of 21 and someone of 51 went to the gym say 3 times per week then challenged each other, there would be a difference, same goes for two people same ages that sit at the pc and eat pizza all day, so in that sense age does make a difference.

Still, it was just a question that could possibly have been put a little better, not a dig at the 'oldies' saying they no longer have stamina, or a dig at the 'youngies' stating they have little experience.

Bloody defensive people, lol.

Sorry for the Hijack.

Back to topic, we are willing to put you people to the test, one younger couple, one older couple, let's see what we can achieve. ;-0

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Exactly right, you can assume that someone of 21 will have a bit more stamina than someone of 51, and most probably will be, BUT , that doesn't mean everyone will want to meet a younger age group just for the stamina alone.

The whole package is what most look for, it isn't worth having a 21 year old who can go all night but you are not on the same level when it comes to chat inbetween play..same as you don't need a 51 year old who will fall asleep after 3 minutes of sex because he has no stamina.

I like our meets to be on the same wavelength, and up to now, have also had as much fun as we wanted from the meets we have had.

It is all about balance

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

thanks for the comments. as some of you have pointed out i wasnt suggesting us 'older' guys have no stamina ( i assume i am classed as older being over 40, although i will probably generate a new argument with that statement! LOL) it was just a generalisation albeit a wrong one! My appologies for any distress or harm caused by this statement , all claims should be directed to my solicitor!

over a year ago

"

I think anybody smarter than the average bear would realise that, with society getting less fit each year as a whole, however, if someone of 21 and someone of 51 went to the gym say 3 times per week then challenged each other, there would be a difference, same goes for two people same ages that sit at the pc and eat pizza all day, so in that sense age does make a difference.

"

So does genetics. It is nowhere near as black and white as you portray.

over a year ago

"

So does genetics. It is nowhere near as black and white as you portray.

"

erm, that was pretty much what I was getting at.

I'm not suggesting anything other than to those that jumped on something that wasn't entirely there, picking out a little bit of the op post and taking offence to it, I was getting at the fact he didn't mean it the way some took it and suggesting people lighten up a little. :-/

Also my point was that if one is to compare then make it as fair a comparison as poss.

W

Post new Message to Thread