Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Interesting comment

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Had a couple who asked us whether we were vaccinated or not. When told that we both were the reply was

“Then we’ll have to leave it there then, sorry”

I’m still scratching my head about that one!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

nowt queerer than folk on here lol

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

No head scratching needed. They don't want to meet vaccinated people and that's their choice

By *ategoodbyeMan
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"Had a couple who asked us whether we were vaccinated or not. When told that we both were the reply was

I’m still scratching my head about that one!!"

They we’re probably trying to steal unvaccinated sperm from you. That’s going to be worth more than gold when people discover that corvid vaccinations have made the entire human male population infertile.

over a year ago

We dont care if people are or not, makes no difference to us, we are not having it as we are naturally immune, no judgement from us xx

over a year ago

"Had a couple who asked us whether we were vaccinated or not. When told that we both were the reply was

I've seen that on tinder as well, there are women who won't meet with men who are vaccinated or plan to get the vaccine.

I don't get it, but that's their prerogative not mine, it's also their choice as well and even if I don't agree with it, I respect it.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Some people have some weird theories about the covid vaccines causing viral shedding afterwards. My partner actually attends a fitness class where you're banned from attending for a month after being vaccinated. There's lots of articles about it not actually being a thing for the covid vaccines. Apparently it can happen with the MMR and flu vaccines but weirdly I've never heard the same hysteria over that. I wonder if anyone demands to stay away from recently vaccinated babies.

over a year ago

They want to stay anonymous and the mircochips in the vaccine means anything you see,say or do is recorded by Boris for his own personal pleasure . FACT .

over a year ago

They would probably meet you if you said you thought the earth was flat and the Holocaust never happened.

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

They we’re probably trying to steal unvaccinated sperm from you. That’s going to be worth more than gold when people discover that corvid vaccinations have made the entire human male population infertile."

Who's been vaccinating crows?

Mr

over a year ago

It was the lizard people. Blame them.

over a year ago

Seems there are a lot of people who are very anti vaccination, to the point they must think if the work of the devil. If they want to run the risk of ending up on a ventilator that's their choice I suppose !

over a year ago

"They would probably meet you if you said you thought the earth was flat and the Holocaust never happened. "

By *ategoodbyeMan
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

They we’re probably trying to steal unvaccinated sperm from you. That’s going to be worth more than gold when people discover that corvid vaccinations have made the entire human male population infertile.

Mr"

I bet you’ve been waiting for somebody to make that typo since late 2019

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

They we’re probably trying to steal unvaccinated sperm from you. That’s going to be worth more than gold when people discover that corvid vaccinations have made the entire human male population infertile."

Strange I have friends (male and female) who have been doubled jab and are expecting.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Some very influential people have got richer via pushing antivaccine messages to millions of people. They likewise repost versions of the scary thoughts that they take on board.

There is a responsibility for all of us to not have any influences on others, including many who are vulnerable, that could make their lives worse.

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

Mr

I bet you’ve been waiting for somebody to make that typo since late 2019"

It pops up all the time and amuses my childlike mind. It's nearly as amusing as all the tin hat theories about the vaccines.

Mr

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

It’s cause the vaccine works by ridding the virus out through your japs eye when you spunk.

I read this as one of the side effects on the pamphlet they give me

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

If people think like that, it’s better to know and not meet than meet and not know.

By *ofusplusCouple
over a year ago

Limerick

They want to spend the meet moaning... moaning about 'sheep' who got vaccinated. Sounds like you had a lucky escape there

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

It’s cause the vaccine works by ridding the virus out through your japs eye when you spunk.

I read this as one of the side effects on the pamphlet they give me "

By *aseMan
over a year ago

Gourock

Try scratching your balls..People have choices.

over a year ago

Cos we have double or triple vaxed cooties

By *oan of DArcCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

I read this as one of the side effects on the pamphlet they give me "

Now that made me

By *ategoodbyeMan
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Strange I have friends (male and female) who have been doubled jab and are expecting. "

That must be why the value of the new cryptocurrency that tracks the value of unvaccinated sperm collapsed.

over a year ago

People will say the same to an unvaccinated couple too, everyone has a choice.

Let it slide and move on

By *ecretlivesCouple
over a year ago

FABWatch HQ

It's good to see people standing up for their principles. Shame they had to pick such an inexcusably daft principle to live or more likely die by. The less vaccinated the more ICU and the more restrictions.

Bugger just answered another anti-vax thread that should be under "Virus". They keep spreading...

over a year ago

Can't wait until someone asks us.. Mr is vax, I'm not

over a year ago

And now you have us scratching our heads.

I suppose my best answer is…. We are all allowed to have our preferences

By *lex199169Man
over a year ago

tamworth

Don’t you know you can pass the micro chip on during sex

I know. Mind blown

By *orny PTMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

Which dystopian novel predicted this?

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"It's good to see people standing up for their principles. Shame they had to pick such an inexcusably daft principle to live or more likely die by. The less vaccinated the more ICU and the more restrictions.

Bugger just answered another anti-vax thread that should be under "Virus". They keep spreading... "

Yes the R rate is between 0.7 and 6.9

By *lex199169Man
over a year ago

tamworth

I know. Mind blown"

Does make you think though how crazy the worlds got when on a swinging site people are more bothered by covid checks than sexual health. Food for thought

over a year ago

"Can't wait until someone asks us.. Mr is vax, I'm not "

Me neither…. Not getting into a debate about it just my personal choice right now. That’s the problem with this. No other medical decisions have divided the nation/world as much as this.

over a year ago

"Can't wait until someone asks us.. Mr is vax, I'm not "

Mr will have all the fun, or maybe you

over a year ago

I know. Mind blown

Does make you think though how crazy the worlds got when on a swinging site people are more bothered by covid checks than sexual health. Food for thought "

They may still care about their sexual health too?

By *HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

How very odd. Makes no difference to me if the person/people are vaccinated or not. It’s their personal choice x

over a year ago

"Can't wait until someone asks us.. Mr is vax, I'm not

Me neither…. Not getting into a debate about it just my personal choice right now. That’s the problem with this. No other medical decisions have divided the nation/world as much as this. "

Tell me about it

over a year ago

Mr will have all the fun, or maybe you "

I wonder if those who only meet vax will let their preferences slip for me? probably not.

over a year ago

Mr will have all the fun, or maybe you

I wonder if those who only meet vax will let their preferences slip for me? probably not. "

If they do your going to have to post it on here, it'll be an hilarious read

By *ecretlivesCouple
over a year ago

FABWatch HQ

"It's good to see people standing up for their principles. Shame they had to pick such an inexcusably daft principle to live or more likely die by. The less vaccinated the more ICU and the more restrictions.

Bugger just answered another anti-vax thread that should be under "Virus". They keep spreading...

Yes the R rate is between 0.7 and 6.9"

Assume that is a typo and you meant 0.9. I was referring to the forum threads on Virus spreading... which certainly feels like 6.9! If it is Covid we are all in deep sh*t...

By *esthetic21Man
over a year ago

Birmingham/Bristol

I'd call that vaxism

By *uriouscouple83Couple
over a year ago

Worcester

This is great to know, I’ll phone BUPA and cancel the vasectomy I had booked for my husbands Christmas present.

over a year ago

I'm on a dating site and seeing quite a few men say not to choose them if I am vaxxed. Quite grateful for the head up tbh.

By *irky_coupleCouple
over a year ago

kirky

Not been asked but it would be "nowt to do with you" if we were.

By *uby StarCouple
over a year ago

Durham

Oh, ok, bit different but hey ho.

Next

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

They think your DNA had been altered and you're going to impregnate nano bots into them with your sperm.

over a year ago

This is great to know, I’ll phone BUPA and cancel the vasectomy I had booked for my husbands Christmas present. "

Crikey can't you just buy him socks?!

By *lex199169Man
over a year ago

tamworth

I know. Mind blown

Does make you think though how crazy the worlds got when on a swinging site people are more bothered by covid checks than sexual health. Food for thought

They may still care about their sexual health too? "

No one’s saying they don’t. I was simply suggesting that there are still other nasties out there that most probably require a lot more attention than they are currently getting

over a year ago

That is weird!

over a year ago

I know. Mind blown"

If you plug into the wrong hole then that could be catastrophic!

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

I'm wondering if they have a Covid fetish.

By *othicslaveCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

Seems to come up a lot ,this are you vaccinated or not maybe fab need to put it as a tick option in filters. Everyone's allowed thier opinions and choices and everyone's allowed to express it without issues or argument, I say its fine either way its peoples own choices.

By *agerMorganMan
over a year ago

Canvey Island

There's a lot of odd comments on these forums lately... That's another to add to the pile.

Anyway, at least with both the jabs, my sperm is coming out all fighting an that.

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

Probably worried you would fuck up their Wi-Fi

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

They think your DNA had been altered and you're going to impregnate nano bots into them with your sperm. "

Sounds hot

By *enuine MikeMan
over a year ago

Guildford

They can go sling their hook.

I wouldnt want to meet anyone who hasn't been vaccinated.

I've already had a rift with family over Christmas plans as some are and some aren't .

over a year ago

I hate how intolerant people are becoming to anyone who has a different opinion to them and everything becomes an us and them thing. Everyone has the right to choose whether they get vaccinated or not, if you choose to get vaccinated then you’re running the risk of any potential side effects and if you choose not to then you’re running the risk of having more severe symptoms if you do catch the virus (and you’re probably more likely to pass it onto others but that’s another discussion altogether). Anti vaxers are getting angry over vaccine passports but they just have to do a negative test and they can go wherever they want to, no one’s taking away their freedom away they’re just being asked to be more cautious. I just don’t understand why there is so much hostility from both sides towards each other.

I’m old enough to remember when it was made illegal not to wear a seatbelt in a car and there were people who refused to wear one and people who wore them all the time but they didn’t argue with each other and there wasn’t any conspiracy theories about the government trying to control us, we just accepted that we’re not all the same and don’t all think the same so we don’t all act the same when told to do something.

It must be exhausting having so much hate and anger bubbling away inside them all the time and it can’t be a pleasant way to go through life. I’d rather look back knowing I tried to enjoy life and get the most out of it as I possibly could, having respected other people and their views, rather than knowing I spent my days being angry and hating anyone who didn’t think exactly how i thought.

over a year ago

Wearing a seatbelt does not inject tiny space alien microchips into you however. So entirely false argument!

over a year ago

"Wearing a seatbelt does not inject tiny space alien microchips into you however. So entirely false argument! "

How do you know it doesn’t? Maybe that’s why they’ve been making us wear them all this time. My mate Dave said on Facebook that he always feels tired and has a headache after wearing a seatbelt for long periods so there’s definitely something weird going on.

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"I hate how intolerant people are becoming to anyone who has a different opinion to them and everything becomes an us and them thing. Everyone has the right to choose whether they get vaccinated or not, if you choose to get vaccinated then you’re running the risk of any potential side effects and if you choose not to then you’re running the risk of having more severe symptoms if you do catch the virus (and you’re probably more likely to pass it onto others but that’s another discussion altogether). Anti vaxers are getting angry over vaccine passports but they just have to do a negative test and they can go wherever they want to, no one’s taking away their freedom away they’re just being asked to be more cautious. I just don’t understand why there is so much hostility from both sides towards each other.

I’m old enough to remember when it was made illegal not to wear a seatbelt in a car and there were people who refused to wear one and people who wore them all the time but they didn’t argue with each other and there wasn’t any conspiracy theories about the government trying to control us, we just accepted that we’re not all the same and don’t all think the same so we don’t all act the same when told to do something.

It must be exhausting having so much hate and anger bubbling away inside them all the time and it can’t be a pleasant way to go through life. I’d rather look back knowing I tried to enjoy life and get the most out of it as I possibly could, having respected other people and their views, rather than knowing I spent my days being angry and hating anyone who didn’t think exactly how i thought. "

Very well said. Somebody should be able to go about their business without fear of ridicule.

over a year ago

"I hate how intolerant people are becoming to anyone who has a different opinion to them and everything becomes an us and them thing. Everyone has the right to choose whether they get vaccinated or not, if you choose to get vaccinated then you’re running the risk of any potential side effects and if you choose not to then you’re running the risk of having more severe symptoms if you do catch the virus (and you’re probably more likely to pass it onto others but that’s another discussion altogether). Anti vaxers are getting angry over vaccine passports but they just have to do a negative test and they can go wherever they want to, no one’s taking away their freedom away they’re just being asked to be more cautious. I just don’t understand why there is so much hostility from both sides towards each other.

It must be exhausting having so much hate and anger bubbling away inside them all the time and it can’t be a pleasant way to go through life. I’d rather look back knowing I tried to enjoy life and get the most out of it as I possibly could, having respected other people and their views, rather than knowing I spent my days being angry and hating anyone who didn’t think exactly how i thought.

Very well said. Somebody should be able to go about their business without fear of ridicule. "

Precisely! Those flat earthers deserve our utmost respect for their contrarian views. Their opinion on the shape of the earth is just as valid as anyone else’s.

By *orny PTMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

"

"

Have you noticed how Hollywood hasn't worked out what seat belts are yet?

the anti seat belt brigade can alway pick a fight with their windscreen and get themselves a glass necklace.

Crash helmets spring to mind too.

over a year ago

Very well said. Somebody should be able to go about their business without fear of ridicule.

Precisely! Those flat earthers deserve our utmost respect for their contrarian views. Their opinion on the shape of the earth is just as valid as anyone else’s. "

It is actually, believing the earth’s flat is no more ridiculous than believing god created the universe in 6 days or that Noah build an arc and got a male and female of every single species in the world on it or that the entire human race stems from Adam and Eve but Christians aren’t mocked in the same way flat earthers are.

over a year ago

Precisely! Those flat earthers deserve our utmost respect for their contrarian views. Their opinion on the shape of the earth is just as valid as anyone else’s.

It is actually, believing the earth’s flat is no more ridiculous than believing god created the universe in 6 days or that Noah build an arc and got a male and female of every single species in the world on it or that the entire human race stems from Adam and Eve but Christians aren’t mocked in the same way flat earthers are. "

Science has proven that the Earth is not flat.

Science has not yet disproven the existence or otherwise of a deity. So the theory is still a valid if u likely one. Even if the narrative /allegory is rather lacking in credibility.

over a year ago

It is actually, believing the earth’s flat is no more ridiculous than believing god created the universe in 6 days or that Noah build an arc and got a male and female of every single species in the world on it or that the entire human race stems from Adam and Eve but Christians aren’t mocked in the same way flat earthers are.

Science has not yet disproven the existence or otherwise of a deity. So the theory is still a valid if u likely one. Even if the narrative /allegory is rather lacking in credibility.

"

I’m pretty sure science has disproved the whole of the Old Testament to be honest, even when I was at school we were taught that it’s all theoretical and not to be taken literally. The existence of dinosaurs before humans walked on the planet basically disproves that Adam and Eve were here at the creation of the universe and the hundreds of billions of species that have now been discovered indicates that it may not have been possible to get them all on one arc, not to mention stopping the carnivores from eating the prey when they were on there. But that’s just the opinion of scientists and maybe they’re all wrong and theologists are right, we’ll never know for sure.

over a year ago

"We dont care if people are or not, makes no difference to us, we are not having it as we are naturally immune, no judgement from us xx"

Wow really? "Naturally immune"?? Do tell!!

over a year ago

I've seen that on tinder as well, there are women who won't meet with men who are vaccinated or plan to get the vaccine.

I don't get it, but that's their prerogative not mine, it's also their choice as well and even if I don't agree with it, I respect it. "

So you "respect" stupidity? Interesting.

over a year ago

"We dont care if people are or not, makes no difference to us, we are not having it as we are naturally immune, no judgement from us xx"

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02978-6

over a year ago

I’m pretty sure science has disproved the whole of the Old Testament to be honest, even when I was at school we were taught that it’s all theoretical and not to be taken literally. The existence of dinosaurs before humans walked on the planet basically disproves that Adam and Eve were here at the creation of the universe and the hundreds of billions of species that have now been discovered indicates that it may not have been possible to get them all on one arc, not to mention stopping the carnivores from eating the prey when they were on there. But that’s just the opinion of scientists and maybe they’re all wrong and theologists are right, we’ll never know for sure. "

Hence reference to allegory. Did you miss that?

7 days could be 7 billion years. The Arc could be a spaceship the size of a teacup with all the DNA of everything in a digital library. All incredible and hard to believe. ‘God’ could be science itself. We may never know.

But we do know the earth is NOT flat.

So the two are not quite equal on a balance of probability - the theoretical divine and the flat earth.

The big reset on the other hand is very very real

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Wearing a seatbelt does not inject tiny space alien microchips into you however. So entirely false argument! "

I'm sure there's a conspiracy theorist somewhere who believes it does.

over a year ago

"Probably worried you would fuck up their Wi-Fi "

Post new Message to Thread