Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Dick pics and pussy lips

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I can so understand why so many women don’t like dick pics. But why do so many (others) post close ups of their pussies.. I’d like to meet you before seeing that! What do others think?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think you should move on past those profiles if they're not for you

over a year ago

"I think you should move on past those profiles if they're not for you "

You’re probably right.

over a year ago

But isn’t it sexist?

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"But isn’t it sexist?"

Is what sexist?

By *batMan
over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

The usual comment about Dick Pics is when they are sent, unsolicited, to someone's inbox. I imagine the number of unsolicited pussy pics turning up in inboxes is a bit less.

(But if anyone IS sending them out, I'm prepared to look them over for you!).

Gbat

over a year ago

"But isn’t it sexist?

Is what sexist?"

Sorry,I wasn’t trying to be contentious, but if posting dick pics on your profile is wrong, then isn’t it the same for naked pussies?

By *ustme34Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"But isn’t it sexist?

Is what sexist?

Sorry,I wasn’t trying to be contentious, but if posting dick pics on your profile is wrong, then isn’t it the same for naked pussies? "

i imagine the ones posting the pussy pics arnt the same ones complaining about the dick pics?

over a year ago

There’s nothing wrong with posting any pics on your profile. It’s yours to do with as you please, and for others to ignore if they don’t like it.

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"But isn’t it sexist?

Is what sexist?

Sorry,I wasn’t trying to be contentious, but if posting dick pics on your profile is wrong, then isn’t it the same for naked pussies? "

Nobody said it’s wrong though. It’s not wrong. It’s not for me but it’s not wrong. I’m not interested in pussy pics either and I would and have never ever shown mine. If a woman with everything on show moans about cock pics on a profile then in my opinion that’s hypocritical and she’s just making herself look a nob.

over a year ago

"But isn’t it sexist?

Is what sexist?

Sorry,I wasn’t trying to be contentious, but if posting dick pics on your profile is wrong, then isn’t it the same for naked pussies?

Nobody said it’s wrong though. It’s not wrong. It’s not for me but it’s not wrong. I’m not interested in pussy pics either and I would and have never ever shown mine. If a woman with everything on show moans about cock pics on a profile then in my opinion that’s hypocritical and she’s just making herself look a nob. "

Well then we agree, but on that basis I’ve met some nobs here lol ??

By *orty-coupleCouple
over a year ago

Leyland

Last thing I want to see is a close up shot of genitals

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"But isn’t it sexist?

Is what sexist?

Nobody said it’s wrong though. It’s not wrong. It’s not for me but it’s not wrong. I’m not interested in pussy pics either and I would and have never ever shown mine. If a woman with everything on show moans about cock pics on a profile then in my opinion that’s hypocritical and she’s just making herself look a nob.

Well then we agree, but on that basis I’ve met some nobs here lol ?? "

You’re not the only one

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Some women do like cock pics, many are ambivalent, most don't want unsolicited ones being sent to them.

Women are less likely to send unsolicited photos of their genitalia to random blokes.

People can run their profile however they want. Don't let what others do bother you.

over a year ago

All photos should be banned, except for closeups of arseholes- as everyone’s got one and they’re gender neutral,

@mods this is a joke - just incase you’re not bright enough o figure it out.

over a year ago

Thank god for the blur effect

over a year ago

"Thank god for the blur effect "

Tease

over a year ago

"Some women do like cock pics, many are ambivalent, most don't want unsolicited ones being sent to them.

Women are less likely to send unsolicited photos of their genitalia to random blokes.

People can run their profile however they want. Don't let what others do bother you."

Thanks,it doesn’t bother me,posing with a guitar is so much more classy!

over a year ago

"But isn’t it sexist?

Is what sexist?

Well then we agree, but on that basis I’ve met some nobs here lol ??

You’re not the only one "

Smile

Post new Message to Thread