Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Almost Tempted

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was almost tempted to make a dick pic my profile pic lol. Posted a thread about chocolate dick or chocolate dessert and uploaded a few pics in support of the post, including a dick pic but I just couldn't see myself making it profile pic lol.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Do it

over a year ago

Do it man. Not enough dick pics on here as it is..

over a year ago

I'm not sure what the question was but looking at your pics makes me drool a little. More guys should include desserts in their pics.

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

No stay classy!

over a year ago

"I'm not sure what the question was but looking at your pics makes me drool a little. More guys should include desserts in their pics. "

That's lovely to hear and thanks. Just felt like having a bit of fun today lol xx

over a year ago

"No stay classy! "

Of course lol, definitely, it was just a temptation, I don't give into temptation so easily xx

over a year ago

"No stay classy! "

over a year ago

Im just wondering what an erect cock would look like now with liquid chocolate slowly poured over it. Might be risky mind

over a year ago

"Im just wondering what an erect cock would look like now with liquid chocolate slowly poured over it. Might be risky mind "
I reckon the OP could pull that off.

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

"Im just wondering what an erect cock would look like now with liquid chocolate slowly poured over it. Might be risky mind "

I was just about to suggest this I presume there's some chocolate out there with a low melting temperature. Might be an interesting A&E trip otherwise

LvM

over a year ago

"Im just wondering what an erect cock would look like now with liquid chocolate slowly poured over it. Might be risky mind I reckon the OP could pull that off. "

I really want to see it

over a year ago

Ooooo and mini marshmallows

over a year ago

"Im just wondering what an erect cock would look like now with liquid chocolate slowly poured over it. Might be risky mind

I was just about to suggest this I presume there's some chocolate out there with a low melting temperature. Might be an interesting A&E trip otherwise

LvM"

And a tiny cork to prevent chocolate in the tubes

over a year ago

"Im just wondering what an erect cock would look like now with liquid chocolate slowly poured over it. Might be risky mind I reckon the OP could pull that off.

I really want to see it "

I do!!

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"Im just wondering what an erect cock would look like now with liquid chocolate slowly poured over it. Might be risky mind I reckon the OP could pull that off.

I really want to see it "

Just find a photo of a spunky cock and pretend its cream not chocolate and that will give you a good idea

over a year ago

"No stay classy!

"

over a year ago

"Im just wondering what an erect cock would look like now with liquid chocolate slowly poured over it. Might be risky mind I reckon the OP could pull that off. "

Will definitely look into this lol

over a year ago

I really want to see it

Just find a photo of a spunky cock and pretend its cream not chocolate and that will give you a good idea"

sounds classy

over a year ago

I really want to see it

I do!! "

When I do it, you'll be the first to see it xx

By *erfectman122Man
over a year ago

from somewhere nice

Don’t do it

over a year ago

"

LvM"

Is hot wax worse than hot chocolate ???

By *mily36CWoman
over a year ago

Bedford (or anywhere beginning with B..!?)

"I'm not sure what the question was but looking at your pics makes me drool a little. More guys should include desserts in their pics. "

But if it was actually cake

Post new Message to Thread