Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Chasing Women

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Guys do you like chasing women or is it a turn off for you? For me anytime I feel for even a fraction of a second I'm chasing a woman, I stop, collect myself and cease all contact with the individual.

Also women, do you like guys who chase you and are persistent?

And when I mean chase I have a high bar, like if I have to double text her or always be the first one to send a message or the first one to suggest going out on a date etc.

Thoughts on this peeps

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *arkSuitedBootedMan
over a year ago

Nottingham City Centre

Following this

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

I think it’s an age thing for me. When I was younger I would chase (and often fail to catch). Now if I feel I am working too hard for someone’s attention I stop trying. There is always wine and song after all and 66.66% is a pass grade for life methinks

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

There’s a very thin line between chasing a woman and being a creeper/pervert/harassment

So I’m the same. No chasing

By *ob08Man
over a year ago

Macclesfield

I like to chase women in a Benny Hill style, around the room at double speed.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

I'd rather not be chased and have the man feel that they need to be that way to get my attention. I like a mutual thing, open and where it's clear if we both like each other. Why shouldn't I make a man feel as desired and wanted as he makes me? Passivity isn't quite my style.

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

If you're not both not chasing each other, what's the point? Everyone wants to be desired and wants to be wanted above all others.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wouldn't like to think i was being chased, but more of a genuine interest.. when they become persistent, they become a dick

over a year ago

Nope. I dont chase women. If a woman wants me to give her my time she needs to give me hers equally. Im not wasting my time with maybes.

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

Messaged the lady I’m seeing today a bit flirty and naughty. Then said I’ll text in the week.

No reason to be overtly keen, always leave the audience wanting more

over a year ago

Someone who shows interest without reeking of desperation is the best combo. If someone showers me with compliments and never talks back or calls me out for being a tit (on the very rare occasion it happens ) then it's a total turn off.

over a year ago

"Wouldn't like to think i was being chased, but more of a genuine interest.. when they become persistent, they become a dick "

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

I like men who want to have a conversation before asking for a blow job.

By *he_Last_TitanMan
over a year ago

Bristol

No. If it feels one sided, I don’t continue. Not sure I’ve ever ‘double texted’ as you put it. Maybe as a teen.

By *he_Last_TitanMan
over a year ago

Bristol

"Someone who shows interest without reeking of desperation is the best combo. If someone showers me with compliments and never talks back or calls me out for being a tit (on the very rare occasion it happens ) then it's a total turn off."

Yep - we all like a challenge. Otherwise I lose interest very quickly.

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

Attraction should be both effortless and articulated else it is not attraction but a game and games grow dull quickly.

over a year ago

"There’s a very thin line between chasing a woman and being a creeper/pervert/harassment

So I’m the same. No chasing "

over a year ago

"Attraction should be both effortless and articulated else it is not attraction but a game and games grow dull quickly.

"

I deffo agree with this

over a year ago

"If you're not both not chasing each other, what's the point? Everyone wants to be desired and wants to be wanted above all others. "

Ditto

over a year ago

"Nope. I dont chase women. If a woman wants me to give her my time she needs to give me hers equally. Im not wasting my time with maybes. "

Bravo

over a year ago

Love a guy to keep in contact, but I don't wanna be chased. When I'm free to meet I'll message.

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I don't chase or hunt and I don't expect to be chased or hunted. If I get a hint of the latter I cease communication.

If I feel someone expects me to chase I know they are going to be disappointed.

I call this approach Fabtag.

It's when I get a really complimentary opening message and I reply in my normal non smoke blowing way and that's as far as the conversation goes because they don't respond after that.

If they genuinely want to chat they will make an equal effort.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I personally think it should be a two way street. I don't want to be double text or harassed about meeting up, nor do I want to be often left on read or always the one to ask to meet up. It should be balanced.

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple
over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

why are you only asking guys op?

I've been known to chase a few hotties myself lol (fortunate to have caught them too)

Lizzie x

By *iaisonseekerMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

In the words of Professor Green: I am a pimp. Women chase me. I do not chase women.

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

If a man feels he's chasing me he's not the man for me.

By *ersey GirlCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

I think it's lovely. To wake up to texts. Always have messages from them. Know they fancy you. Them showing an interest and being active in pursuing you. Who wouldn't want that

R

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

I can be rather obtuse and can easily miss that a guy likes me so he would have to be very obvious. Otherwise I might not seem to make much of an effort as I don't want my attention to be unwanted.

One it's been established I would expect whoever wakes up first (rarely me) to text first.

By *agicM53XMan
over a year ago

Orpington

I think there's a certain level of self-respect that a man needs to have to understand the actual concept of "chasing women"...and not do it

By *ixFoot4andBack4MoreMan
over a year ago

South Wales

Had a relationship end recently years where the woman said "I just feel like I'm cashing you, rather than you chasing me."

We parted very amicably but I think about that a lot, am I someone who "doesn't chase enough?"

over a year ago

"I think there's a certain level of self-respect that a man needs to have to understand the actual concept of "chasing women"...and not do it

"

Ditto

By *eisty LadyWoman
over a year ago

Count Your Blessings Cottage, Gratitude Grove

I friend zone everyone and am rubbish at reading signs.

A guy may well think he’s chasing me but unless he tells mes so in very basic words that he is interested then I will probably miss every single clue.

over a year ago

"I like men who want to have a conversation before asking for a blow job.

"

over a year ago

There's a difference in being harassed and being interested in someone but it's equal footing. One day I may send the first message, the next day he might. If we are both interested then we'll make the effort. If I guy was constantly texting me because I hadn't replied etc I'd walk away.

over a year ago

"I think there's a certain level of self-respect that a man needs to have to understand the actual concept of "chasing women"...and not do it

"

This.

If I'm interested I'll tell you, I don't like persistence after I've made my lack of interest clear

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

"Someone who shows interest without reeking of desperation is the best combo. If someone showers me with compliments and never talks back or calls me out for being a tit (on the very rare occasion it happens ) then it's a total turn off."

Exactly.

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

I used to, not any more. As soon as it starts to feel like pulling teeth then I’m off. Sorry, not sorry.

over a year ago

"

Michty me....I imagine you get chased a fair bit!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"Guys do you like chasing women or is it a turn off for you? For me anytime I feel for even a fraction of a second I'm chasing a woman, I stop, collect myself and cease all contact with the individual.

And when I mean chase I have a high bar, like if I have to double text her or always be the first one to send a message or the first one to suggest going out on a date etc.

Thoughts on this peeps"

How tiring. If you like them then chase them. If it's just fun the I guess do what you want.

By *mily36CWoman
over a year ago

Bedford (or anywhere beginning with B..!?)

Kiss chase in the playground was fun ... is this now just the grown up version, surely

By *r-8-BBCMan
over a year ago

LONDON

"Guys do you like chasing women or is it a turn off for you? For me anytime I feel for even a fraction of a second I'm chasing a woman, I stop, collect myself and cease all contact with the individual.

Thoughts on this peeps"

Don't mind the chase just don't like the I so far up my own arse type of womam

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"Wouldn't like to think i was being chased, but more of a genuine interest.. when they become persistent, they become a dick "

This

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

No not really. "Chasing" always sounds to me like things are heavily one sided towards the guy and that's honestly a huge turn off for me. Probably part of why I hated Tinder now that I think about it

LvM

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

I don't want to be chased, but I do need someone who can push things forward because I'm crap at it. I'm very open about being crap at it, but I really am crap.

I will send first messages to someone who catches my eye with no issue, I will suggest meeting up for a social and set a day and place for that. I then really struggle to move on from that to anything sexual, so I need the person I'm meeting to take the initiative at that point.

I think it's a confidence thing - I struggle to see myself as being in any way sexy so I tend to assume others feel the same and end up convincing myself if they fancied me they'd have said so, they'd have messaged to arrange it.

I have a lot of socials that don't go any further because neither of us are comfortable pushing for it - I don't want anyone to feel like I'm hounding them if they aren't interested.

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

I wouldn’t say chase, I wouldn’t chase a woman unless she’s leading park run and im second! But I do quite like to have to a bit of work, some women are too easy and then wonder if they just sleep with anyone , that’s probably unfair but it’s honest

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

I give them a chance and once there is a hint that it's not going anywhere for me the chase is done.

over a year ago

I can't be arsed about rules. I certainly can't be arsed about setting myself rules to make sure I don't break rules. It rings to me as fake it until you make it and a bit too much like game playing. But whatever works

By *eachPreacherMan
over a year ago

Kent/London

Can't stand chasing anymore. Got to the point now where I just wait for others to message me since the effort on my part is wasted 99% of the time. If a woman won't respect my time then she'll just end up getting none of it.

over a year ago

It's cringe I never allow it....

By *aximus74Woman
over a year ago

Manchester

What about if you both mutually get on,both message each other for months, finally arrange a date suitable for both,then one is a no-show!! What would be the outcome of that?

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

"What about if you both mutually get on,both message each other for months, finally arrange a date suitable for both,then one is a no-show!! What would be the outcome of that?"

For me the outcome would be and has been delete and block.

Anyone on this site can stand me up once. To date there's only one person on here who has had the opportunity to do it twice, and I consider it more fool me for allowing the second time!

over a year ago

I don't want to be chased, it's smothering and makes me step back.

I wouldn't chase anyone, in fact I am not over eager anyway. I enjoy a chat and flirt but can stop and walk away easily.

NBVN x

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/12/21 17:07:26]

over a year ago

I hate been chased, I can run very fast.

over a year ago

"I hate been chased, I can run very fast. "

Lol

over a year ago

"I don't want to be chased, it's smothering and makes me step back.

I wouldn't chase anyone, in fact I am not over eager anyway. I enjoy a chat and flirt but can stop and walk away easily.

NBVN x

Nice nice xx

"

By *ylvie 888Woman
over a year ago

Cleethorpes

This. Its just needy!

over a year ago

"I hate been chased, I can run very fast. "
that just sounds like a challenge!

You are lucky I'm lazy.

By *aximus74Woman
over a year ago

Manchester

"What about if you both mutually get on,both message each other for months, finally arrange a date suitable for both,then one is a no-show!! What would be the outcome of that?

For me the outcome would be and has been delete and block.

Anyone on this site can stand me up once. To date there's only one person on here who has had the opportunity to do it twice, and I consider it more fool me for allowing the second time!"

Thankyou .. oh he won't be doing it again..

By *al kalMan
over a year ago

london

I like to be drawn into someone’s gravity and vica verca. Somehow drawn together.

I should stop looking at blackholes in space…..

over a year ago

I'm crap at running so I don't chase anyone.

over a year ago

"I hate been chased, I can run very fast. that just sounds like a challenge!

You are lucky I'm lazy. "

I'd go at a slow jog for you then.

By *.R.MMan
over a year ago

Norfolk

I immediately thought of people running round like an episode of Benny Hill

over a year ago

Thoughts on this peeps"

Chase chase chase bro

Post new Message to Thread