Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Calling all subsluts and Doms

Jump to newest

By *etalThrashingmad OP   Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

Hi,

I've been seeing a new playmate recently and she's into being used. We have played a couple of times before so I've been trying to get an idea of what she likes. She's told me next time she really likes being used and treated like a slut. I'm thinking about what we're going to do when we next meet and I really want to give her the whole treatment I wanted to talk to some like minded people and find out what you all get up to in these types of meets. She wants it very drawn out with a lot of teasing and abuse until she's at the point where she's desperate for cock. What do you guys like? Her limits are piss and blood but besides that she wants to take a lot. I've had similar meets but with people I'm much more familiar with.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

Tell her to clean your bathroom

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hello

over a year ago

Talk to her first . Really find out what she likes and wants out of a session then give it to her with maybe a few ideas of your own thrown in

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Maybe talk to her and establish you'd like to get to know more about her, her likes and her limits before you're prepared to take that route.

That her safety and being comfortable is paramount and that's one of YOUR limits.

over a year ago

Well Jack having been involved in sub/Dom play for bearly 30 years in some degree. The first thing you Need to know is the real power is with the submissive as they give the Dominant the permission to take control. Your job as the Dom is to take that permission and build a safe place they can express themselves without fear of being taken advantage of or seriously hurt (plenty of sadists or fake Doms on here which can be extremely dangerous) This requires a conversation to figure out hard boundaries and areas of interest. The second one you have sime details as what she likes, teasing/denial play and if it was her using the word 'slut' Id say name calling and being asked what she is and telling her shes a filthy slut would be within her fantasy. Id add a blindfold to add to the teasing aspect, some Minor impact play as well - light spanking, maybe very light rubber flogger(more sound that actual pain) Id consider restraints, dressing up like a slut and potentially a collar. I use a collar to signify when we playing sub/Dom and once its removed that part is over. I also ALWAYS have agreed safewords to stop something or let you know thats their limit. Id mix up impact with sensual touches, kisses and simulation. Though its as much about you having control at times over your desires ??. She sounds like she be into orgasm denial as well, bringing her close to orgasm then stopping her cuming. Very frustrating for her, but told that once you do finally allow your partner ti cum its explosive.

Finally dont forget after any session to let the sub know they are safe and desired. By telling them and holding them as if they get into the right headspace (subspace) can be very emotionally draining for both parties.

Hope this helps Jack, but never overstretch your knowledge as that can be extremely Dangerous

By *rmbtsTV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

"Well Jack having been involved in sub/Dom play for bearly 30 years in some degree. The first thing you Need to know is the real power is with the submissive as they give the Dominant the permission to take control. Your job as the Dom is to take that permission and build a safe place they can express themselves without fear of being taken advantage of or seriously hurt (plenty of sadists or fake Doms on here which can be extremely dangerous) This requires a conversation to figure out hard boundaries and areas of interest. The second one you have sime details as what she likes, teasing/denial play and if it was her using the word 'slut' Id say name calling and being asked what she is and telling her shes a filthy slut would be within her fantasy. Id add a blindfold to add to the teasing aspect, some Minor impact play as well - light spanking, maybe very light rubber flogger(more sound that actual pain) Id consider restraints, dressing up like a slut and potentially a collar. I use a collar to signify when we playing sub/Dom and once its removed that part is over. I also ALWAYS have agreed safewords to stop something or let you know thats their limit. Id mix up impact with sensual touches, kisses and simulation. Though its as much about you having control at times over your desires ??. She sounds like she be into orgasm denial as well, bringing her close to orgasm then stopping her cuming. Very frustrating for her, but told that once you do finally allow your partner ti cum its explosive.

Finally dont forget after any session to let the sub know they are safe and desired. By telling them and holding them as if they get into the right headspace (subspace) can be very emotionally draining for both parties.

Hope this helps Jack, but never overstretch your knowledge as that can be extremely Dangerous"

Wow sound advice

Being sub and had the experience of someone taking advantage and going past the mark, your advise rings bells

Being a young sub and not experienced allowed someone go too far but did make me realise be honest and clear what you want and looking for

Finding a true dom you can trust is hard and a leaning curve for all

By *etalThrashingmad OP   Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

Guys I'm not new I understand about safe words and aftercare etc

Post new Message to Thread