Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Question for married people

Jump to newest

By *arkSuitedBooted OP   Man
over a year ago

Nottingham City Centre

Would you recommend getting married, enjoy fresh air and missionary position?

Divorced people can answer too, they probably have more experience

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

You can enjoy fresh air without being married.

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

Can you only do missionary

over a year ago

Nottingham City Centre

"Can you only do missionary "

Do you want me to come to Ireland and show you?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Doggy is better. You don't have to look at their face when you do for the majority of the day anyway. Ear plugs too.

over a year ago

"Can you only do missionary "

And switch the light off too. That’s why I could never marry you, I want to see all of it

By *eah BabyCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

"Can you only do missionary

And switch the light off too. That’s why I could never marry you, I want to see all of it"

Oh gosh arrest us, missionary? lights out? it appears we have been breaking the marriage rules for 26 years oooops

By *akie32Man
over a year ago

winchester

was married, cost me a lovely house, never again

over a year ago

Nottingham City Centre

"was married, cost me a lovely house, never again"

Oh mate, my deepest condolences

By *arry247Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield

"Would you recommend getting married, enjoy fresh air and missionary position?

Divorced people can answer too, they probably have more experience "

Yes but not to the exclusion of anything else. One of the joys to being married is when both partners enjoy the freedom of an open relationships and share each other with others. Marraige does not always reduce freedoms as you seem to imply

over a year ago

And switch the light off too. That’s why I could never marry you, I want to see all of it

Oh gosh arrest us, missionary? lights out? it appears we have been breaking the marriage rules for 26 years oooops "

Now, where are my handcuffs?

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

Do you want me to come to Ireland and show you? "

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

And switch the light off too. That’s why I could never marry you, I want to see all of it"

By *akie32Man
over a year ago

winchester

"was married, cost me a lovely house, never again

Oh mate, my deepest condolences"

thank you im probably better of now tbh, it did hurt the wallet a bit tho, house was all paid for aswell lol, not easy to start again in your 40s, but like i said better orr now, just not with money, but a whole load happyer

By *organ DeanWoman
over a year ago

Belfast

0/10 do not recommend getting married.

10/10 recommend fresh air to dispell those horrendous thoughts.

10/10 recommend missionary as an option bc when you're looking into someones eyes as they orgasm, its fkn heavenly

By *eah BabyCouple
over a year ago

Oh gosh arrest us, missionary? lights out? it appears we have been breaking the marriage rules for 26 years oooops

Now, where are my handcuffs?"

We have some xx

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

whats your take?

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Doggy is better. You don't have to look at their face when you do for the majority of the day anyway. Ear plugs too. "

Your poor husband. I do feel for him. Bless him.

over a year ago

You can't beat a good old missionary position every second Sunday morning at 8:30 prompt. Sure does spice things up when you start at 8:25.

over a year ago

We have some xx"

Oh! You’re in the police too?

By *eah BabyCouple
over a year ago

We have some xx

Oh! You’re in the police too? "

Well no but we have the outfits

over a year ago

"

I like all of them

over a year ago

Don’t do all three together. Especially in Texas. They’ll give you the electric chair!

over a year ago

Divorced people can answer too, they probably have more experience

Yes but not to the exclusion of anything else. One of the joys to being married is when both partners enjoy the freedom of an open relationships and share each other with others. Marraige does not always reduce freedoms as you seem to imply"

I did not see an implication, though it was a bit nonsensical and peculiar. Especially the fresh air bit.

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Yes, I enjoy being married to the man I love, I also like the fresh air and the missionary position

Slightly strange question though OP

over a year ago

"0/10 do not recommend getting married.

10/10 recommend fresh air to dispell those horrendous thoughts.

10/10 recommend missionary as an option bc when you're looking into someones eyes as they orgasm, its fkn heavenly "

This, precisely! Been there, got the divorce certificate somewhere, more than likely won't go through it again!

Every position can be great if you enjoy it, missionary just gives that extra element of closeness

over a year ago

Highly recommend marriage. Not that the piece of paper itself matters, but the commitment it implies is great.

But, Knowing that someone has your back no matter what, that you can trust implicitly with your innermost secrets and that you can trust entirely to be themselves but whom choose you at the end of the day and above all else.

It is indeed a blessing. (Mr)

Not sure about fresh air and the position of missionaries though. All sounds a bit dodgy to me!

over a year ago

Being a husband was the second best thing I’ve ever been, only being a dad has topped that.

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

I recommend not getting married. I tried it once and it was a disaster. I don't see any need for it really. Luke

over a year ago

"Highly recommend marriage. Not that the piece of paper itself matters, but the commitment it implies is great.

But, Knowing that someone has your back no matter what, that you can trust implicitly with your innermost secrets and that you can trust entirely to be themselves but whom choose you at the end of the day and above all else.

Not sure about fresh air and the position of missionaries though. All sounds a bit dodgy to me! "

You’re lucky to have that sadly I did not get that from my marriage.

over a year ago

"Highly recommend marriage. Not that the piece of paper itself matters, but the commitment it implies is great.

Not sure about fresh air and the position of missionaries though. All sounds a bit dodgy to me!

You’re lucky to have that sadly I did not get that from my marriage. "

You didn't even get missionary?

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

You didn't even get missionary?"

She's a recovering Nun.

By *inTonic2018Couple
over a year ago

Cardiff

I'm trying to figure out the question. Is it marriage v fresh air and missionary? If so, I wouldn't have married my wife but would have continued to fuck her missionary in the fresh air...

over a year ago

You didn't even get missionary?

She's a recovering Nun. "

You'd think nuns would get plenty of missionaries

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

I was married for 7 years, I worked overseas for those 7 years. I discovered that the secrets to a happy marriage were separate duvets and separate continents. I kinda miss it though, I shall reflect on why.

By *Booboo-Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Agree with this. There's so much more to a marriage than sex or physical stuff.

The missus and I had trouble connecting in the physical way over the years but always had the other stuff which is massive when it's done right.

We're now trying open so hopefully we'll have the best of all worlds and the openness can only be a good thing.

By *akie32Man
over a year ago

winchester

Not sure about fresh air and the position of missionaries though. All sounds a bit dodgy to me! "

problem is that person you rely on maynot have your back, in my case anyway

By *Booboo-Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Agree with this. There's so much more to a marriage than sex or physical stuff.

The missus and I had trouble connecting in the physical way over the years but always had the other stuff which is massive when it's done right.

We're now trying open so hopefully we'll have the best of all worlds and the openness can only be a good thing."

Sorry, meant to quote hotwifejenny

By *inTonic2018Couple
over a year ago

Cardiff

"I was married for 7 years, I worked overseas for those 7 years. I discovered that the secrets to a happy marriage were separate duvets and separate continents. I kinda miss it though, I shall reflect on why. "

Mate, seems like there's a bit of reflection there. I'm just not getting the separate continents being a need to a happy marriage? Is that baggage bud?

over a year ago

Fortunate enough to meet the one early in life, I love the smell of cow shit in the air (raised in a farming town) and also love the connection that missionary position brings.

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

"I was married for 7 years, I worked overseas for those 7 years. I discovered that the secrets to a happy marriage were separate duvets and separate continents. I kinda miss it though, I shall reflect on why.

Mate, seems like there's a bit of reflection there. I'm just not getting the separate continents being a need to a happy marriage? Is that baggage bud?"

It was tongue in cheek . I wish my ex-wife happiness and naught ill, she is still an amazing human being, but life leads us to different paths

over a year ago

You didn't even get missionary?"

He didn’t have my back, I never felt safe, and I couldn’t trust him.

By *Booboo-Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I think there's a more of a problem with certain partners of the people on this thread rather than the concept of marriage itself.

The trust, backing and comfort that you get from a spouse SHOULD be unrivalled. Its amazing how differently you tackle things in life when you have that foundation.

Now I'm not saying that non-married people don't get this same feeling, but it's surprising how much more the thought of divorce or the costs can make you work and not throw it away easily.

(Obviously there are bad sides to this too)

Anyway, I've gone a bit off topic as this was about missionary position.

over a year ago

"I think there's a more of a problem with certain partners of the people on this thread rather than the concept of marriage itself.

The trust, backing and comfort that you get from a spouse SHOULD be unrivalled. Its amazing how differently you tackle things in life when you have that foundation.

Now I'm not saying that non-married people don't get this same feeling, but it's surprising how much more the thought of divorce or the costs can make you work and not throw it away easily.

(Obviously there are bad sides to this too)

Anyway, I've gone a bit off topic as this was about missionary position. "

Indeed, and whilst easy for those of us on the positive side of it all to say so, it really is a case of ‘blame the players not the game’. Marriage like a game of chess - the outcomes very much depend on the choices made early on in the game.

Post new Message to Thread