Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Date night

Jump to newest

By *issYeuxBleus OP   Woman
over a year ago

My boudoir - S Wales

I know Mimi is invested, so that was the go ahead for a thread

It’s 2.45 hours away. And I’m shitting my pants (not literally, although I might be in the next hour)

I haven’t had a date for over 7 years. He knows I’m a sexual fiend and non monogamous, I’m going to show him fab. Do you think that’s wise and Do you think he’ll stick around?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If he already knows then why wouldn't he stick around?

What on Fab are you going to show him?

By *heMightySpud69Man
over a year ago

Milton keynes

Would it be an issue if you showed him Fab, and he ran??

over a year ago

He is a lucky man. Just be yourself and see how it goes. If you show him and he runs then it wasn't to be as they need to accept the whole of you not just parts. Hope that makes sense and good luck for tonight. I don't think you will need it though.

over a year ago

My boudoir - S Wales

Good questions.

Hmm, I’ll just mention it and that I’m on it.

It may be an issue at first I guess because I’m not invested in him yet. I don’t know. I haven’t done this for so long.

Im hoping he’ll sign up

By *heMightySpud69Man
over a year ago

Milton keynes

"Good questions.

Hmm, I’ll just mention it and that I’m on it.

It may be an issue at first I guess because I’m not invested in him yet. I don’t know. I haven’t done this for so long.

Im hoping he’ll sign up "

Offer to help him with some profile pics, I'm sure he'll jump at the chance

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

The only thing that I’ll say is that the fantasy is often very far removed from the reality. Lots of people think that they’ll be cool with non monogamy, most aren’t, so don’t rush him to be ok with it

over a year ago

My boudoir - S Wales

^

Good advice.

I think I’m a pretty good judge of character so I’ll look out for his reactions.

If he’s cool with it, happy days.

I don’t want to fall into the trap of liking someone but feeling suppressed.

I’m already over thinking it!

over a year ago

I am invested. Cheering you on from the sidelines!

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"The only thing that I’ll say is that the fantasy is often very far removed from the reality. Lots of people think that they’ll be cool with non monogamy, most aren’t, so don’t rush him to be ok with it"

Just go and have fun, see if you want to take it further before broaching the topic.

By *hroatQueen_CATV/TS
over a year ago

Carlisle

Good luck! Just have fun and go with the flow. x

By *LiamMan
over a year ago

Midlands

Good luck, even though you won't need it, have fun

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Just enjoy the evening. If you see each other again then maybe think about mentioning it.

Is what I’d do

over a year ago

Hope it goes well

over a year ago

"I know Mimi is invested, so that was the go ahead for a thread

It’s 2.45 hours away. And I’m shitting my pants (not literally, although I might be in the next hour)

I haven’t had a date for over 7 years. He knows I’m a sexual fiend and non monogamous, I’m going to show him fab. Do you think that’s wise and Do you think he’ll stick around? "

Enjoy yourself, if he knows all of this then I’m sure he’ll stick around - and if he struggles with that side of you, then you’ve got a decision to make and whatever will be, will be. Good luck x

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

I hope it goes well for you Op! Enjoy it without overthinking the minutiae.

over a year ago

"The only thing that I’ll say is that the fantasy is often very far removed from the reality. Lots of people think that they’ll be cool with non monogamy, most aren’t, so don’t rush him to be ok with it"

This is so true. Don't know if there is a way to introduce/explain it better (but clearly I don't know it!).

over a year ago

My boudoir - S Wales

Aw thank you so much everyone. See, if it doesn’t work out, I’ll be fine. I have a fab family.

As per, I’m running late this is why men don’t date me. I’m never on time

I’ve got legs to shave!

over a year ago

"Aw thank you so much everyone. See, if it doesn’t work out, I’ll be fine. I have a fab family.

I’ve got legs to shave! "

Cue an inbox meltdown with offers to help

over a year ago

My boudoir - S Wales

"Aw thank you so much everyone. See, if it doesn’t work out, I’ll be fine. I have a fab family.

I’ve got legs to shave!

Cue an inbox meltdown with offers to help "

I purposely left other parts unshaved so that I wasn’t tempted..

Yeah it didn’t work.

By *LiamMan
over a year ago

Midlands

I’ve got legs to shave!

Yeah it didn’t work.

"

good night?

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

I’ve got legs to shave!

Yeah it didn’t work.

"

LvM

over a year ago

My boudoir - S Wales

I didn’t get around to mentioning fab, we were talking vanilla stuff for ages. But we touched on kink. He’s got a very open mind! Yessssssss!!! And a bit of a sub side, which plays well to me.

But then, saying goodnight, his hand accidentally slipped down my knickers while we were kissing. How did that happen?!? Clumsy man! Could have quite easily asked him back to mine. He made me orgasm, then told me to go home home and watch the Witcher (to perv Henry Cavill). Followed by a kiss on the forehead. (Been a long time since anyone did that )

And he’s text me since saying “we are going to have a lot of fun”

I’d say it went quite well? No?

over a year ago

Lincoln

"I didn’t get around to mentioning fab, we were talking vanilla stuff for ages. But we touched on kink. He’s got a very open mind! Yessssssss!!! And a bit of a sub side, which plays well to me.

But then, saying goodnight, his hand accidentally slipped down my knickers while we were kissing. How did that happen?!? Clumsy man! Could have quite easily asked him back to mine. He made me orgasm, then told me to go home home and watch the Witcher (to perv Henry Cavill). Followed by a kiss on the forehead. (Been a long time since anyone did that )

I’d say it went quite well? No? "

Sounds pretty good Honestly my money was on you updating the thread from this bathroom

LvM

over a year ago

It was a very short date

over a year ago

My boudoir - S Wales

"I didn’t get around to mentioning fab, we were talking vanilla stuff for ages. But we touched on kink. He’s got a very open mind! Yessssssss!!! And a bit of a sub side, which plays well to me.

Sounds pretty good Honestly my money was on you updating the thread from this bathroom

LvM"

My money was in that too!!

over a year ago

I’d say it went quite well? No? "

Very well! Extraordinary how his hand fell down and gave you an orgasm

over a year ago

My boudoir - S Wales

Very well! Extraordinary how his hand fell down and gave you an orgasm "

I know! I’m actually astounded he managed to get it out

By *LiamMan
over a year ago

Midlands

The guy must play the guitar well

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

"The guy must play the guitar well "

over a year ago

My boudoir - S Wales

I’m hoping to join his band with my rusty trombone skills

By *LiamMan
over a year ago

Midlands

"I’m hoping to join his band with my rusty trombone skills "
legend

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Ha ha! Just found this and caught up.

Definitely sounds promising... But sometimes it's getting the second date that can be an issue.

Fingers crossed

By *coobyBoobyDooWoman
over a year ago

Markfield

Whoooop! I love living vicariously through the forum

over a year ago

My boudoir - S Wales

"Ha ha! Just found this and caught up.

Definitely sounds promising... But sometimes it's getting the second date that can be an issue.

Fingers crossed "

Well, this is the thing. He sent a lovely good morning text. I sent one back. Then nothing since. I’m not sure how to play this one. I would have liked a round two, but I’m not one to double text. (Although very nearly sent a FAF message tonight) Perhaps he’s finger deep again

How long would you give it before assuming you’ve the victim of a finger and go?

over a year ago

Sounds like a good night all round.

over a year ago

Fingers crossed

Well, this is the thing. He sent a lovely good morning text. I sent one back. Then nothing since. I’m not sure how to play this one. I would have liked a round two, but I’m not one to double text. (Although very nearly sent a FAF message tonight) Perhaps he’s finger deep again

How long would you give it before assuming you’ve the victim of a finger and go? "

Did he tell you if he was married? Do you think he might be? If not, I’d give him a day or two… but definitely don’t give him a FAF in the meantime… especially if you actually might like the guy! x

over a year ago

Fingers crossed

How long would you give it before assuming you’ve the victim of a finger and go? "

Just wait. Don't chase. Us men go off the boil if life is too easy. Wait till Tuesday at the earliest. And if he texts you before. Leave it an hour or so before your reply.

There's a lot of truth in the old adage, treat them mean keep them keen.

over a year ago

My boudoir - S Wales

Fingers crossed

How long would you give it before assuming you’ve the victim of a finger and go?

Did he tell you if he was married? Do you think he might be? If not, I’d give him a day or two… but definitely don’t give him a FAF in the meantime… especially if you actually might like the guy! x"

He said he’s been divorced for about 18 months. And he was married a long time. So I’m playing it very cool with this one. He may still be raw from that.

Advice taken though. Don’t send a FAF. x

over a year ago

Fingers crossed

Did he tell you if he was married? Do you think he might be? If not, I’d give him a day or two… but definitely don’t give him a FAF in the meantime… especially if you actually might like the guy! x

He said he’s been divorced for about 18 months. And he was married a long time. So I’m playing it very cool with this one. He may still be raw from that.

Advice taken though. Don’t send a FAF. x"

There’s a chance he’s lying. I hear blokes do that sometimes…

Just remember that you’re lovely and he’d be very lucky to have you! Hope he’s worthy of you xx

over a year ago

Fingers crossed

Advice taken though. Don’t send a FAF. x"

Ooh have you heard anything more yet?

It's a funny time of year to arrange second dates with family stuff going on over Christmas...just bide your time

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Balls in his court, lean back and let him come to you.

over a year ago

Fingers crossed and all jazz for you but I’m sure you won’t need it, lucky man

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

When I said to take things slowly, this is part of that.

Take it slowly, dating takes time not hours, not days, weeks!

There’s nothing wrong with double texting but he might be busy, letting the evening sink in or not wanting to rush.

over a year ago

My boudoir - S Wales

I have heard from him. But it’s a bit of a weird one. I’m not sure how to respond.

Almost 24 hours since his last text.

“So how did I do?”

I’m confused. Is he playing hard to get and now wants reassurance because I haven’t chased?

I suck at this.

over a year ago

That’s an odd response, what did he see the date as? A job interview? And he’s asking for feedback.

By *LiamMan
over a year ago

Midlands

Fingers crossed

Advice taken though. Don’t send a FAF. x

There’s a chance he’s lying. I hear blokes do that sometimes…

Just remember that you’re lovely and he’d be very lucky to have you! Hope he’s worthy of you xx"

jheez mate give the guy a break you don't even know him and you've accused him of being married and lying

over a year ago

Maybe he's just trying to make conversation. He might want to ask how you felt about the date and he's trying to do it in a light hearted way.

Just let him know how you think it went and if you'd like to see him again.

By *unloversCouple
over a year ago

rotherham

Seems an odd thing to put in a text message

Have u replied back yet

I’d say yes you’ve passed the test or no thanx

Haha

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"How long would you give it before assuming you’ve the victim of a finger and go? "

Assume immediately, forget and if he messages it's a bonus

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

"I have heard from him. But it’s a bit of a weird one. I’m not sure how to respond.

“So how did I do?”

I’m confused. Is he playing hard to get and now wants reassurance because I haven’t chased?

I suck at this. "

With what? The date or the finger blasting ?

over a year ago

"Maybe he's just trying to make conversation. He might want to ask how you felt about the date and he's trying to do it in a light hearted way.

Just let him know how you think it went and if you'd like to see him again. "

Good suggestion

over a year ago

"I have heard from him. But it’s a bit of a weird one. I’m not sure how to respond.

“So how did I do?”

I suck at this. "

He's basically asking if what he did is making you want to see him again

over a year ago

Ah I agree its a nice light hearted response. Tell him he was great (if he was) and what's next.

over a year ago

My boudoir - S Wales

I responded and told him I had a nice time. And that I thought he did a good job

Ffs!

I’ve also asked if we are on for a second date.

If it takes another 24 hours for a response then I’m assuming it’s a no. I’m too impatient for text games! I need to know where I stand with people.

That isn’t unreasonable is it?

over a year ago

Lincoln

"I responded and told him I had a nice time. And that I thought he did a good job

Ffs!

If it takes another 24 hours for a response then I’m assuming it’s a no. I’m too impatient for text games! I need to know where I stand with people.

That isn’t unreasonable is it? "

Nothing's particularly unreasonable when it comes to dating. You state what you want and if the other doesn't like it, fine, you move on to the next person. Same goes for them and their wants

LvM

over a year ago

Nah, it's not unreasonable. If someone is interested they usually respond pretty quickly...

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

I think you did the right thing in asking if there's a 2nd date. If you liked the guy then what's the point in playing mind games, I hope he replies with a "yes" but if he doesn't then at least you know and can move on to the next

over a year ago

"I responded and told him I had a nice time. And that I thought he did a good job

Ffs!

I'm like you, waiting a day for a response isn't on, you could have work and kids etc but at some point it's easy to leave a short reply and say we'll catch up properly later.

All this treat em mean, keep them keen is just games, who really likes to be played like that

over a year ago

Ffs!

Has he replied yet?

It's a busy time of year. But still, it doesn't take a minute to send a text.

over a year ago

Ffs!

Has he replied yet?

It's a busy time of year. But still, it doesn't take a minute to send a text. "

Exactly.. I'm busy but never to busy to quickly reply to a text

over a year ago

Ffs!

Nope! I hope he isn’t replied as I kinda feel you deserve better.

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

Ffs!

Has he replied yet?

It's a busy time of year. But still, it doesn't take a minute to send a text.

Exactly.. I'm busy but never to busy to quickly reply to a text "

This. Unless your texts are the equivalent of War & Peace, it only takes a minute!

By *inx.x3Woman
over a year ago

Bath

A bloke that is actually interested doesn’t take a day to reply to a message.

Hope you got a reply.

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"A bloke that is actually interested doesn’t take a day to reply to a message.

Hope you got a reply. "

With all due respect, that’s absolute rubbish.

over a year ago

Hope you got a reply.

With all due respect, that’s absolute rubbish. "

Why is it rubbish?

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Hope you got a reply.

Why is it rubbish?"

Because of them ridiculous rules that done people still follow. Like trying not to look too keen. Especially if he's been out of the dating scene for a while. People used to say don't call back until day 3.

All just ridiculous games. Just get on with it.

over a year ago

Hope you got a reply.

Why is it rubbish?

Because of them ridiculous rules that done people still follow. Like trying not to look too keen. Especially if he's been out of the dating scene for a while. People used to say don't call back until day 3.

All just ridiculous games. Just get on with it. "

I agree that it's all just ridiculous games.

over a year ago

Ffs!

Did he respond?

By *enuine MikeMan
over a year ago

Guildford

Well?

By *winckle toesMan
over a year ago

norwich

Evening everyone how are we

over a year ago

My boudoir - S Wales

Aw god sorry everyone. I haven’t caught up.

Right so the latest…

After I told him he did well () he replied with “glad to hear it, would love to be FWB’s and see where it goes”

I said “we can see how that goes after a second date

That was yesterday. Nothing until this morning “morning baby”

Baby?! Aw god. That’s the worst thing someone can call me.

But I said good morning. And nothing since!

I think I should just let this one fizzle out.

By *inx.x3Woman
over a year ago

Bath

Hope you got a reply.

With all due respect, that’s absolute rubbish. "

In your opinion it’s rubbish. In mine it’s not.

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

"Aw god sorry everyone. I haven’t caught up.

Right so the latest…

After I told him he did well () he replied with “glad to hear it, would love to be FWB’s and see where it goes”

I think I should just let this one fizzle out. "

Mmmmmm I’m a bit taken aback he came out with the FWB’s bit if it had been a date you were on initially. But then I’m very old fashioned and to me dating is dating

I mean you can date someone and still finger them, why go straight to FWB’s after the first date?

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Right so the latest…

Mmmmmm I’m a bit taken aback he came out with the FWB’s bit if it had been a date you were on initially. But then I’m very old fashioned and to me dating is dating

I mean you can date someone and still finger them, why go straight to FWB’s after the first date?

"

Agreed.

over a year ago

Ah OK, you didn't actually say 'are we having a second date?'..you just hinted at 'we'll see how it goes after a second date...

...so he doesn't have to respond yes or no to it because it wasn't really a question. (if I'm reading it right)

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Hope you got a reply.

Why is it rubbish?

All just ridiculous games. Just get on with it. "

Or he could have a busy life, he might not have the chance to respond, he might have the notifications turned off on his ap!

Not everything is a game or straightforward but also in regards to dating, being too eager is a big no no

over a year ago

Right so the latest…

"

Agree!

Bin him OP. Sounds like he will be the type to just want a FB he can call on when horny.

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Hope you got a reply.

Why is it rubbish?

Or he could have a busy life, he might not have the chance to respond, he might have the notifications turned off on his ap!

Not everything is a game or straightforward but also in regards to dating, being too eager is a big no no"

If you can't spare 3 mins to send a text, you probably haven't got time for a relationship.

over a year ago

Hope you got a reply.

Why is it rubbish?

Not everything is a game or straightforward but also in regards to dating, being too eager is a big no no"

How eager is too eager?

Not everyone wants to approach dating like an emotionally unavailable coy adolescent

over a year ago

I like a bit of eagerness it's flattering & at least you know where you stand which seems rare nowadays

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

Hope you got a reply.

Why is it rubbish?

You’re the eagerest beaver I know!

I don’t get all this.. if you’re eager be eager. If you’re laid back be laid back.. I’m too straight forward for all this malarkey. What happened to saying what you see?

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Hope you got a reply.

Why is it rubbish?

Not everything is a game or straightforward but also in regards to dating, being too eager is a big no no

How eager is too eager?

Not everyone wants to approach dating like an emotionally unavailable coy adolescent "

I tend to agree. I’m just giving reasons as to why he might not be responding immediately

over a year ago

Hope you got a reply.

Why is it rubbish?

How eager is too eager?

Not everyone wants to approach dating like an emotionally unavailable coy adolescent

I tend to agree. I’m just giving reasons as to why he might not be responding immediately"

What might possibly be the reasons?

Post new Message to Thread