Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Who's looked at me

Jump to newest

By *inTonic2018 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cardiff

We have a question, which we can't seem to get our heads around: why do people hide themselves from other people's 'who's looked at me' page? We get people liking pics but then hide themselves, which just means we don't bother checking profiles. Can anyone shed some light?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I do it because it means I can check out profiles without being messaged afterwards "saw you looking...". I have more control.

And I can perve safely on men I am never likely to meet.

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

It's so I can perve pictures in peace and quiet. And not just messages from people saying hello you looked at me. I may have looked and not liked. Essentially makes my life easier

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

"I do it because it means I can check out profiles without being messaged afterwards "saw you looking...". I have more control.

And I can perve safely on men I am never likely to meet. "

Snap

over a year ago

"It's so I can perve pictures in peace and quiet. And not just messages from people saying hello you looked at me. I may have looked and not liked. Essentially makes my life easier "

This Let us perv in peace!

over a year ago

What those two said. I don’t want people knowing I’ve looked

over a year ago

Cardiff

"I do it because it means I can check out profiles without being messaged afterwards "saw you looking...". I have more control.

That makes sense..

By *onnie879Man
over a year ago

falkirk

Well I just looked at everyone one of ya was all very pleasing on the eye you’ll be glad to hear

By *uliette500Woman
over a year ago

Hull

As above. I don't like getting messages because I looked at a profile.

Just because I look doesn't mean I want to meet them but some don't understand this concept.

I don't often fab pictures for the same reasons.

over a year ago

What the others have said too.

Perv in peace and have some control

over a year ago

"What the others have said too.

Perv in peace and have some control"

Yep.

There all "private perverts". Like me..

By *heGateKeeperMan
over a year ago

Stratford

[Removed by poster at 17/12/21 15:36:13]

over a year ago

I sometimes hide who's looked at me so I can look without getting hi you looked at me messages.somtimes I have looked then been blocked.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/12/21 15:37:01]

over a year ago

This

By *heGateKeeperMan
over a year ago

Stratford

I can imagine this is a big thing for a lot of women. There are loads of reasons why someone might typically look at your profile and not all are sexual.

Given that loads of people are having inbox conversations with themselves, if people took a profile view as interest, the reactions would be too much to handle in many instances.

over a year ago

Because I don’t perv but look at profiles for other reasons that shall remain unknown

over a year ago

Cardiff

"As above. I don't like getting messages because I looked at a profile.

Just because I look doesn't mean I want to meet them but some don't understand this concept.

I don't often fab pictures for the same reasons. "

I guess being a couple and getting lots of people viewing us, it never crossed our minds to contact someone if they've only checked us out. If someone's looked at us and not messaged or winked, we've happily taken it as probably not interested. Thanks for clarifying from a single woman's perspective. Makes total sense.

over a year ago

"It's so I can perve pictures in peace and quiet. And not just messages from people saying hello you looked at me. I may have looked and not liked. Essentially makes my life easier

This Let us perv in peace! "

What she said.

By *edantic SheilaWoman
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Viewing someone's profile can often be misconstrued as interest...I like to perv in incognito mode if I agree with someone's comment on the forum I like to check them out

over a year ago

"Because I don’t perv but look at profiles for other reasons that shall remain unknown "

Sure. Hmm.

over a year ago

"Viewing someone's profile can often be misconstrued as interest...I like to perv in incognito mode if I agree with someone's comment on the forum I like to check them out "

I can sense the hundreds of views from you on our profile then

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

"Because I don’t perv but look at profiles for other reasons that shall remain unknown "

If that's the case deactivate stealth mode

over a year ago

"Because I don’t perv but look at profiles for other reasons that shall remain unknown

If that's the case deactivate stealth mode "

Ummmmm no

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

So I can stalk the fuck out of people and them not know it!

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

"Because I don’t perv but look at profiles for other reasons that shall remain unknown

Ummmmm no "

Thought not

over a year ago

So I can look at pictures multiple times without them thinking I'm a stalker. I also like to do my bit for the community and look through the "new" profiles and find the fakes to report to admin. I obviously don't want those people messaging me so hiding from looked at helps massively!

over a year ago

Ummmmm no

Thought not "

He's perving!!

over a year ago

Sometimes I view the same persons profile over and over again to check for new veris, pics etc. I don’t need them to know I’m doing this lol. And it’s not random people but people I am actually fucking…

over a year ago

Ummmmm no

Thought not

He's perving!! "

I’m so not

over a year ago

Ummmmm no

Thought not

He's perving!!

I’m so not "

Me thinks the gentleman doth protest too much!

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

Ummmmm no

Thought not

He's perving!!

I’m so not "

Thou doth protest too much

over a year ago

I don't tend to message people unless they appear in my last viewed regularly...and by regularly I mean every day for ages.

Looking at a profile shouldn't open a lady up to unwanted messages, you'll probably get enough of them as it is

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

Ummmmm no

Thought not

He's perving!!

I’m so not

Me thinks the gentleman doth protest too much! "

Waaa snap again

over a year ago

Ummmmm no

Thought not

He's perving!!

I’m so not

Waaa snap again "

Just because you two perv on my pics on the daily don’t tar me with the same brush

over a year ago

Emmmm I would be locked up for stalking if I wasn’t hiden

Also it cuts down on the hi seen you looked at me message

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

Ummmmm no

Thought not

He's perving!!

I’m so not

Waaa snap again

Just because you two perv on my pics on the daily don’t tar me with the same brush "

I mean you'd block me if you knew how many times I looked

over a year ago

Ummmmm no

Thought not

He's perving!!

I’m so not

Waaa snap again

Just because you two perv on my pics on the daily don’t tar me with the same brush "

Jeez! Sensitive!

over a year ago

i dont get perved on in not mode either.

guess that comes of being a fat bastard

over a year ago

Cardiff

"So I can look at pictures multiple times without them thinking I'm a stalker. I also like to do my bit for the community and look through the "new" profiles and find the fakes to report to admin. I obviously don't want those people messaging me so hiding from looked at helps massively! "

Another reason that makes total sense. Thanks.

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

So they don't know I'm stalking them

over a year ago

I guess Im just an exhibitionist with my perving

By *erotic_adventureMan
over a year ago

Scotland & London

For those that perv in stealth mode, would you click off this mode to show someone you liked that you looked, perhaps to pique their curiousity/interest?

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

"For those that perv in stealth mode, would you click off this mode to show someone you liked that you looked, perhaps to pique their curiousity/interest?"

No I'd just message them directly and say hello

over a year ago

I sometimes change it to show I’ve looked no reason for myself but I totally understand not wanting to from a woman’s or couples pov

By *ylvie 888Woman
over a year ago

Cleethorpes

Yeh same here

By *revaunanceCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

"We have a question, which we can't seem to get our heads around: why do people hide themselves from other people's 'who's looked at me' page? We get people liking pics but then hide themselves, which just means we don't bother checking profiles. Can anyone shed some light? "

Don’t waste your time trying to figure out why other people use the site the way they do; unless you are that person you’ll never get it.

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

The reverse can also be true. Sometimes people will deliberately not use stealth mode and view a profile multiple times on the same day. They may also fab most of their pics in the hope that person will notice and get in touch.

over a year ago

Cardiff

I also don't get why someone would fab pictures, but hide their profile. Maybe previous advice given about not trying to figure out how others use the site is the way to go, but I just don't like dodgy behaviour. Is that worth a block?

By *heGateKeeperMan
over a year ago

Stratford

"I also don't get why someone would fab pictures, but hide their profile. Maybe previous advice given about not trying to figure out how others use the site is the way to go, but I just don't like dodgy behaviour. Is that worth a block?"

Certainly not worth a block. They might be off meeting over Xmas but use fabs/winks as a means of bookmarking persons of interest.

I’d lighten up and not overthink everything

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

"I also don't get why someone would fab pictures, but hide their profile. Maybe previous advice given about not trying to figure out how others use the site is the way to go, but I just don't like dodgy behaviour. Is that worth a block?"

Maybe they just like your photo? I know I Fab photos for no more reason than I think it's a good photo. I've no intention of contacting or wanting to meet them. I certainly don't see it as dodgy.

over a year ago

"For those that perv in stealth mode, would you click off this mode to show someone you liked that you looked, perhaps to pique their curiousity/interest?"

Yes, maybe that's why I don't show on looked at for you?

Ooooooooooooh. I'm joking. Sometimes I do, If I can be bothered taking it off otherwise I'll just message

By *eavertrackerMan
over a year ago

bridgwater

I often wonder if my pics are peeked by women in ninja stealth mode

By *aked2sumCouple
over a year ago

local

"We have a question, which we can't seem to get our heads around: why do people hide themselves from other people's 'who's looked at me' page? We get people liking pics but then hide themselves, which just means we don't bother checking profiles. Can anyone shed some light? "

Sometimes we look at a guys profile then receive a message which starts “thanks for looking at my profile “. Yea we looked but had we been interested we would have messaged them . Guess that’s why some people hide who’s looked at me

By *nimaginativeUsernameMan
over a year ago

Rochester, Kent

Bizarrely, I was winked at 14 minutes ago (well, it doesn’t happen often…) but I tried to look at her profile and I’d already been blocked

Oh well

over a year ago

"I often wonder if my pics are peeked by women in ninja stealth mode"

Yes

over a year ago

We seen a status saying something along the lines of…. “Don’t view my profile if you’re not going to reply to my messages”

Some people think because you’ve viewed them that they’re entitled to some form of interaction.

over a year ago

Cardiff

"Bizarrely, I was winked at 14 minutes ago (well, it doesn’t happen often…) but I tried to look at her profile and I’d already been blocked

Oh well "

Seems you may be overthinking things mate. Let it go?

By *nimaginativeUsernameMan
over a year ago

Rochester, Kent

"Bizarrely, I was winked at 14 minutes ago (well, it doesn’t happen often…) but I tried to look at her profile and I’d already been blocked

Oh well

Seems you may be overthinking things mate. Let it go? "

Not at all, haha, I just thought it was a bit contradictory, but relevant to this thread

over a year ago

Cardiff

Oh well

Seems you may be overthinking things mate. Let it go?

Not at all, haha, I just thought it was a bit contradictory, but relevant to this thread "

Sorry mate, it's relevant, I was just being a little facetious. Seems to me there's a lot of odd behaviour with some members, which we should just deal with with a pinch of salt, or by following our gut reactions.

over a year ago

"It's so I can perve pictures in peace and quiet. And not just messages from people saying hello you looked at me. I may have looked and not liked. Essentially makes my life easier "

Yep. I'm all about making my life easier and not imposing limits on views of certain profiles

over a year ago

If I could upgrade to silver or gold membership and get rid of a feature, that would be the one. I don't want to know who's looked

..yet I know I'd give in to temptation and press that silly button.

By *eah BabyCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

"As above. I don't like getting messages because I looked at a profile.

I don't often fab pictures for the same reasons. "

Same as this

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

"It's so I can perve pictures in peace and quiet. And not just messages from people saying hello you looked at me. I may have looked and not liked. Essentially makes my life easier

This Let us perv in peace! "

Exactly.

Plus I might pick up a few restraining orders for checking someone's profile too many times.

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

But you recently looked at my profile and it shows that you looked. Weird.

over a year ago

I fab pics because I like the pic, no other reason?

over a year ago

But you recently looked at my profile and it shows that you looked. Weird."

what!!

By *r SproutMan
over a year ago

the middle somewhere

what!!"

I perved and fabbed you earlier in stealth mode. Doesn’t really work if I fab you though

over a year ago

what!!

I perved and fabbed you earlier in stealth mode. Doesn’t really work if I fab you though "

No it gives you away then (and to be fair I'm sure I fabbed one of Nero's)!

Post new Message to Thread