Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Should i tell my new girlfriend

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just started dating a nice woman..should i be honest about how i like cock?..i like her dont want scare her away ...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Just started dating a nice woman..should i be honest about how i like cock?..i like her dont want scare her away ... "

I always advocate for honesty in a relationship, so yes you should definitely tell her.

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

You probably should be honest about everything, including your profile on here.

Deception and lies will kill any potential relationship faster than anything else

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

If you are going to continue seeking out said action while with her then yes. You could potentially put her at risk through your other meets, and so she deserves to be aware.

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

Judging by your status, yes you should definitely tell her

LvM

By *heGateKeeperMan
over a year ago

Stratford

Absolutely

By *oxy lady40Woman
over a year ago

bridgwater

Yes be honest

over a year ago

"You probably should be honest about everything, including your profile on here.

Deception and lies will kill any potential relationship faster than anything else"

Agree

NBVN x

over a year ago

Yes you should.

Isn’t that obvious?

over a year ago

"Just started dating a nice woman..should i be honest about how i like cock?..i like her dont want scare her away ... "

Maybe hide profile on here and just focus on what's happening with her. If it looks like it's going somewhere then you can decide how you'll tell her. Not advocating deceit but rather either you give it a real go with her or not.

By *mily36CWoman
over a year ago

Bedford (or anywhere beginning with B..!?)

Leading any level of double life catches up with you somehow someway at some point

over a year ago

Marry her, have kids, get a place together then tell her.

Of course you should tell her now

By *andy6677Man
over a year ago

crewe

Yeah she should know

over a year ago

"Yes you should.

Isn’t that obvious? "

ide stop this but would like tell her about my past..she might run a mile

over a year ago

Absolutely be honest, you never know, she might surprise you

over a year ago

Yes.

over a year ago

"Yes you should.

Isn’t that obvious? ide stop this but would like tell her about my past..she might run a mile "

Or tell you she is also bi? If she is right for you then she won't run a mile. If she isn't then better to know now.

By *iromancergirl1Woman
over a year ago

bolton

"Marry her, have kids, get a place together then tell her.

Of course you should tell her now "

exactly what happened to me

over a year ago

"Yes you should.

Isn’t that obvious? ide stop this but would like tell her about my past..she might run a mile "

A new girlfriend probably won't want to know of your past sexual exploits

By *ancer36Woman
over a year ago

Stirling

Absolutely tell her, so misleading otherwise and what if it’s something that’s an issue for her then it’s something already started under a false pretence, I’ve zero time for that. Be upfront x

By *andare63Man
over a year ago

oldham

Do you really need to ask on here? She should have a informed choice

over a year ago

"Absolutely tell her, so misleading otherwise and what if it’s something that’s an issue for her then it’s something already started under a false pretence, I’ve zero time for that. Be upfront x"

Ditto

over a year ago

Actually kind of shocking this is a legitimate question, just saying, not attacking the OP, but these are reasons people have trust issues and prefer having nsa sex

By *rystaldenisonWoman
over a year ago

salisbury

yes 100% your be surprised how many women are sexually open about things

as long as your safe and honest I can't see it being a issue x

over a year ago

Yes you should tell her. Honesty is best

over a year ago

"Actually kind of shocking this is a legitimate question, just saying, not attacking the OP, but these are reasons people have trust issues and prefer having nsa sex"
i know what you mean i would stop this activity..not that much happens lol..but ide like be honest with her..just scared she will run a mile

By *rystaldenisonWoman
over a year ago

salisbury

"yes 100% your be surprised how many women are sexually open about things

as long as your safe and honest I can't see it being a issue x "

I mean if she freaks out at least you know now and it saves the lies

over a year ago

Your fondness for cock will hardly go way just because you've met a new woman. It's up to you obviously lots of males on here like cock and also have a female partner who is unaware.

Unless you've walked in their shoes it's far too easy to say yes be honest. Honesty isn't always the best policy, playing safe and respecting yourself is.

over a year ago

Tell her op, chances are she's gunna like cock too..

over a year ago

"yes 100% your be surprised how many women are sexually open about things

as long as your safe and honest I can't see it being a issue x

I mean if she freaks out at least you know now and it saves the lies "

thanks yes true..

over a year ago

If I found a nice lady to date and I thought alot of her I'd be off here in a flash out of respect or hiding your profile at the very least.

By *ittyandtheboyCouple
over a year ago

Back of the bins.

Yes, I told kitty on the first date, she’s now my Wife.

The Boy

over a year ago

"Marry her, have kids, get a place together then tell her.

Of course you should tell her now exactly what happened to me "

Sorry to hear that.

over a year ago

Yes

Don't be scared of being you

A life half led isn't one I'd advocate

If it turns her off, find someone who will roll with it or even promote it

over a year ago

Well your profile says that you're looking for a match

Do you think this person could be a long term thing ?

If it's not going anywhere then why bother but if you think it could be more then definitely tell her, if she's cool with it then either tell her about fab also or quit this and hopefully have a great life

over a year ago

Yes! Always be honest from the start

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

I think with a brand new relationship it’s up to you both how much you reveal and when about your kinks, fetishes,,sexuality, hobbies,, political views and anything that’s YOUR business, you might not want to download it all on the first date.

But if you’re having sex or thinking of having sex with others, I think you should tell her it’s non monogamous, assuming she doesn’t know isn’t poly etc. But whether it’s with men or women , if you think it’s relevant or not

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan
over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

"Yes you should.

Isn’t that obvious? "

Yeah I never really understand these threads sometimes where there only appears to be one type of reasonable reply.

Hmmm... No, don't tell her, it's your business. Hmmm, perhaps surprise her with it one day further down the line. Actually out of sight out of mind.

OK, tell her I guess.

By *wingsnroundabouts82Couple
over a year ago

Fucksville

Yes be honest it's not fair on her if you're not. Your status suggests she's not the one or you would have hidden/deleted your profile by now....your fear is not a reason to not tell her. If she finds out later it could all be ruined anyway. Live with a clear conscience....

over a year ago

I think yes, be honest from the outset.

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

I wouldn't say anything to someone I hadn't known for long.

They might dump you in a few weeks and know everything about you they don't need to know.

By *radley99Man
over a year ago

Bideford

You have to be honest

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

"I wouldn't say anything to someone I hadn't known for long.

They might dump you in a few weeks and know everything about you they don't need to know.

"

But, if you're thinking of seeing other people while you're with her, then tell her now.

over a year ago

"I wouldn't say anything to someone I hadn't known for long.

"

I agree with this. Be sure of her first.

By *orkshireDrifterMan
over a year ago

Nafferton, nr Driffield.

Not a good start if you don't tell her.

I have always waited until I and I felt she, was feeling that things were right between us and then was totally open, not just about sexual issues but other important issues as well.

Do not hide it and tell yourself that your sexual inclinations will go away or be able to suppress them. You won't! They will come back and then you will be into the all too common deceit scenario......

By *aseMan
over a year ago

Gourock

Aye...

By *organ DeanWoman
over a year ago

Belfast

You're calling her your girlfriend, so just to add to all the others...yes, tell her.

Don't be a dick

over a year ago

Nah that sounds like the dream 50th anniversary present.

over a year ago

Would you like it if she was on here and seeing other guys.

Waiting for answers.

over a year ago

Noooo start a relationship off on a lie. Can only get better from there

over a year ago

Bloody right you should tell her - the truth always comes out eventually - be fair to her and be honest with yourself OP

over a year ago

Figure out what she thinks of bi guys before you say anything. If she's homophobic you will need to decide what to do.

Also are you 'out' to your friends/ family/ people in your town?

If it goes wrong she may out you so be careful.

By *ic_khan2341Man
over a year ago

Manchester

If you tell her, you risk losing her.

Depends on the state of your relationship. People are not 100% open at the beginning. If it gets towards serious relationship make a decision then.

Vic x

over a year ago

Of course you should, if she is right for you she won't be going anywhere. If she isn't then you haven't wasted yours or her time.

By *ic_khan2341Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Decide why you would want to tell her. Is it her business to know?

Vic

over a year ago

100% tell her, be true to yourself that's all that matters

over a year ago

"Just started dating a nice woman..should i be honest about how i like cock?..i like her dont want scare her away ...

100% tell her, be true to yourself that's all that matters "

thanks mate

By *AYENCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Are you really asking this?

If you haven't worked out by now that honesty is crucial in any relationship, then I think you should leave that 'nice woman' alone.

K

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

Told my new partner about my crossdressing she was fine about it. No guarantee for the same response with yours but I always advocate honesty in a relationship.

By *G LanaTV/TS
over a year ago

Gosport

I tried being honest about being bi on a dating site profile once. It was a very quick way to find out how truely nasty a lot of women are.

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"You probably should be honest about everything, including your profile on here.

Deception and lies will kill any potential relationship faster than anything else"

Very true.

Good luck OP.

over a year ago

Perhaps have a read of the initial post in this thread to demonstrate how damaging not being honest can be

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/1244437

By *lasphemouscoupleCouple
over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

Honesty is always best.

over a year ago

Tell her! It's not healthy keeping secrets in a relationship and if she found out further down the line when both of you become more attached, it will make things a hell of a lot worse. She has a right to know now while it's still early days, then she can make up her mind. Good luck OP x

By *it-chrissyTV/TS
over a year ago

sw. london

"I tried being honest about being bi on a dating site profile once. It was a very quick way to find out how truely nasty a lot of women are. "

yep.

easy to talk about what's Obvious when you're in the 'fab' bubble. esp if you're lucky enough to be in a relationship with someone who understands your kinks/fetish/sexuality when they stray from the norm.

the single biggest reason why so so many bi-men are closeted and in the shadows is because the vast majority of women out there in the world, no matter how nice they may be, will not touch you with a stick if you admit to being a bi-man.

am i in favour of dishonesty, cheating, sneaking ? no. i am not. But, i also know that when you get older your dating options become limited. being open about Everything without solid relationship foundation can be a sure route to dying alone.

not blowing smoke here, it's my experience. even on supposedly safe and sexually liberated sites the reactions can be heart-breaking, esp when you've been Honest and Open and generally improved your own mental health by being your true self.

it's not as Obvious as you think.

that's all

x

By *xydadbodMan
over a year ago

Milton keynes

"I tried being honest about being bi on a dating site profile once. It was a very quick way to find out how truely nasty a lot of women are.

yep.

easy to talk about what's Obvious when you're in the 'fab' bubble. esp if you're lucky enough to be in a relationship with someone who understands your kinks/fetish/sexuality when they stray from the norm.

the single biggest reason why so so many bi-men are closeted and in the shadows is because the vast majority of women out there in the world, no matter how nice they may be, will not touch you with a stick if you admit to being a bi-man.

am i in favour of dishonesty, cheating, sneaking ? no. i am not. But, i also know that when you get older your dating options become limited. being open about Everything without solid relationship foundation can be a sure route to dying alone.

not blowing smoke here, it's my experience. even on supposedly safe and sexually liberated sites the reactions can be heart-breaking, esp when you've been Honest and Open and generally improved your own mental health by being your true self.

that's all

x"

I get that and understandably it's not as straight forward to say to someone you like, especially if you don't know how the other person would react but would you want to start a relationship with someone by hiding something though? Personally I wouldn't want to be in that position where you are battling yourself to either to tell or not and it's more a individual choice and decision. Like you said.. there are likely various scenarios it could lead by being open and honest but I can honestly say to OP is just do what you think is right end of the day. Good luck though

over a year ago

"Yes you should.

Isn’t that obvious?

ide stop this but would like tell her about my past..she might run a mile "

If she can't deal with your past then she shouldn't get to be in your future

Doughnut

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

Wait...but not for long. If it feels real, then have a chat about your preferences.

She need not know about here if you leave, but she will have to understand your sexuality...to ever get to know the real you.

By *G LanaTV/TS
over a year ago

Gosport

"yep.

that's all

x"

Pretty much sums up why I have withdrawn from conventional dating and expect to be single the rest of my life.

over a year ago

Yes! She might love that about you and then think where you might be.

over a year ago

"Just started dating a nice woman..should i be honest about how i like cock?..i like her dont want scare her away ...

Maybe hide profile on here and just focus on what's happening with her. If it looks like it's going somewhere then you can decide how you'll tell her. Not advocating deceit but rather either you give it a real go with her or not. "

Yeah, if its a very new relationship as suggested I dont think you have to bring it up straight away. but if ye are talking about exclusivity, or even assuming ye are entering 'coupledom' she deserves to know then

By *imandher123456Couple
over a year ago

gosport

OP Definitely tell her and be open , I was a closet bisexual guy since my early twenties , It caused two failed marriages and a lot of pain along the way, with the lies I was telling my self to try and justify my actions , the guilt destroys you inside in the end ... Many months of professional counseling later and lots of years down the line and I'm now married to the most amazing lady , we have the best open honest relationship I can imagine , she embraces my bi side , to be loved for who you really are and to be able to lead an open and honest life is the most amazing and liberated thing ... So yes tell her

By *eventysixCouple
over a year ago

glossop

Honestly is the best policy

By *erlins5Man
over a year ago

South Fife

[Removed by poster at 19/12/21 09:03:22]

By *erlins5Man
over a year ago

South Fife

Definitely be honest with her otherwise you will probably find your self being unfaithful with a guy further down the line if it is kept a secret... And also honest with your self and change your profile from bi curious to bi sexual.... if you know you like cock then surely you are no longer curious

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Yes she may like it,don't keep secrets. If you lose her then so be it.

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

Of course you need to tell her. You can't go into a relationship with her not knowing the 'real' you. Your life would be a lie, which would be totally unfair on yourself and your girlfriend. Honesty from the start.

over a year ago

Please be honest and tell her - it will save heartache further down the line.

By *arkSuitedBootedMan
over a year ago

Nottingham City Centre

"Yes she may like it,don't keep secrets. If you lose her then so be it."

Can I take this opportunity to say, you are on my fucklist

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

Yes if it is a deal breaker it's better to know early on. Are you ready for monogamy if that is what she is looking for?

over a year ago

Always be honest, why hide who you are? You like what you like that won't change, will yiu deny yourself cock or continue getting it?

over a year ago

Omg...she loves it..thanks everyone for your advice

over a year ago

"Omg...she loves it..thanks everyone for your advice "

Oooooh I love a happy ending!!

By *erfectman122Man
over a year ago

from somewhere nice

Of course you should tell her

over a year ago

Delighted for you

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Wife told me she was bi early on in our relationship, just forgot to add the polar.

over a year ago

Aww great news. I love bi men

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Good new OP and honesty is always best in any situation

By *it-chrissyTV/TS
over a year ago

sw. london

over a year ago

That’s good

Does she know about this though??

over a year ago

Glad it's worked out for you mate

over a year ago

Definitely tell her yes. You never know she may be like me and find it a turn on. Depends if you want her to join in or not. X

over a year ago

I would say please do every time you meet a guy that guilt will eat you up you will feel like crap when I told my wife I was so scared and her "response was I kind of guessed you can't shock me I've done things only you can dream about" our relationship is much stronger for it

By *organ DeanWoman
over a year ago

Belfast

Thats great!

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

No. This is a new relationship. You don't have to spill your guts on the first meet. Who is to say it'll still be all systems go after Christmas ?

I've never met another human being and told them all about myself as if we were entering into a marriage....

WAIT....you'll know when the time is right.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

[Removed by poster at 19/12/21 18:42:59]

By *ones_BoothCouple
over a year ago

Solihull

honesty is best, then again your profile name isnt very honest

Post new Message to Thread