FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Anyone actually want to meet single men?

Jump to newest

By *igg25 OP   Man
over a year ago

andover

Any ladies or couples actually interested in meeting? I travel between Hampshire and Essex on the regular and well it’s boring from time to time so like to find new people to talk to and meet just seems to be impossible I must have shit chat

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Fab is lovely but many guys seem to find it difficult to actually meet anyone on here. So don’t take it personally and I’m sure your chat is fine!

over a year ago

There will be plenty out there OP, don't give up. Good luck

over a year ago

I would meet the right one.

over a year ago

I do ha ha

By *iromancergirl1Woman
over a year ago

bolton

Yes I mainly look for single guys.

By *eardedman7Man
over a year ago

Berkshire

You’ll be fine mate, just keep chatting with people and don’t expect ladies to meet on the spot.

By *ogerBottomsMan
over a year ago

Aberdare

Get yourself out to socials and clubs. That's the best way.

By *nimaginativeUsernameMan
over a year ago

Rochester, Kent

I must admit things have gone a bit flat.

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple
over a year ago

Cumbria

Think you have that the wrong way around do single men what to meet couples???

Single are incredibly frustrating and lazy creatures if you wish to meet couples you need to do the leg work go to clubs, and social it's that simple.

One on one meets will happen from the club scene as well with just a couple of verification from and for couples in your area.

Good look to anyone who only ever search for fab meets.

over a year ago

I'm only interested in single guys.

So don't give up OP, keep chatting in the forums and get yourself noticed.

Ps... Photographic proof of nose touching with tongue please

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle

Yeah we do but it has to be the right single guy

Kx

By *mily36CWoman
over a year ago

Bedford (or anywhere beginning with B..!?)

"You’ll be fine mate, just keep chatting with people and don’t expect ladies to meet on the spot. "

...there's something else to meet on other than THE spot?!

over a year ago

The issues is men’s past and current treatment of women. We (men) are currently suffering the consequences of hundreds of years of repression. We live in the wrong era, well some of us!

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

I think a lot of people are now concentrating on Christmas and such like, plus not to mention covid is still hanging around. Keep your chin up OP, it will happen x

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"Anyone actually want to meet single men?"

Of course not, no one here ever met a single man

By *toC Thats MeWoman
over a year ago

Sheffield

I do, lots do. You have to remember though lots of people have families so what might be good for you, isn’t good for them. Also covid, Christmas approaching. I prefer club visits when I can x

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

Follow your dreams

By *udistcpl1Couple
over a year ago

Wirral

We do but there is covid and finding the right men.

We meet about 1 per 100 men who contact us - if that. We are not being as fussy as we sound. We have found that the majority of the men who contact us appear to be unwilling to put any reasonable effort into their profiles.

Some have even said that they don't bother to put any effort in because they don't get responses from couples or single women.

So they go round in circles and end up posting a complaint on the forums.

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"Any ladies or couples actually interested in meeting? I travel between Hampshire and Essex on the regular and well it’s boring from time to time so like to find new people to talk to and meet just seems to be impossible I must have shit chat "

Of course they do but it's a common misconception that because someone wants to meet a single man then they will meet all single men.

For example, I adore men with beards, they make me go all funny but there's very few I'd get naked with.

over a year ago

I have and will do again

By *arkSuitedBootedMan
over a year ago

Nottingham City Centre

Dude, are you okay? Sending gentlemenly virtual hugs

By *eedsmale36Man
over a year ago

Leeds

"Any ladies or couples actually interested in meeting? I travel between Hampshire and Essex on the regular and well it’s boring from time to time so like to find new people to talk to and meet just seems to be impossible I must have shit chat "

Post a photo of your cock and balls wrapped in red tinsel, you will be beating them off with a shitty stick…………

By *ittleCurvyChickWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere over the rainbow

I'm not meeting just nn

Ow but when i amit's always single guys i look for. Hang in there OP x

By *arkSuitedBootedMan
over a year ago

Nottingham City Centre

Alot of bi guys are looking to meet straight guys apparently

over a year ago

I do, im just particular about the single guys i meet. It’ll get better OP good luck. X

By *xydadbodMan
over a year ago

Milton keynes

Definitely recommend clubs. They are an amazing way to expand your social network thats for sure

By *offiaCoolWoman
over a year ago

Kidsgrove

Do you post regular status updates when you move around, or plan to ? These will show up on people's local updates and keep you visible

By *arkSuitedBootedMan
over a year ago

Nottingham City Centre

"Do you post regular status updates when you move around, or plan to ? These will show up on people's local updates and keep you visible "

Agreed, market yourself

By *offiaCoolWoman
over a year ago

Kidsgrove

"Do you post regular status updates when you move around, or plan to ? These will show up on people's local updates and keep you visible

Agreed, market yourself "

Even better take part in the thread you opened. You logged off immediately after posting ?

By *arkSuitedBootedMan
over a year ago

Nottingham City Centre

"Do you post regular status updates when you move around, or plan to ? These will show up on people's local updates and keep you visible

Agreed, market yourself

Even better take part in the thread you opened. You logged off immediately after posting ?"

Which thread? I was working today so it's possible if this happened during working hours

By *offiaCoolWoman
over a year ago

Kidsgrove

Agreed, market yourself

Even better take part in the thread you opened. You logged off immediately after posting ?

Which thread? I was working today so it's possible if this happened during working hours "

Not you numpty. The OP of this thread

By *arkSuitedBootedMan
over a year ago

Nottingham City Centre

Agreed, market yourself

Which thread? I was working today so it's possible if this happened during working hours

Not you numpty. The OP of this thread "

You replied to my comment you doughnut!

By *offiaCoolWoman
over a year ago

Kidsgrove

Agreed, market yourself

Not you numpty. The OP of this thread

You replied to my comment you doughnut! "

Because you were agreeing with my suggestion that the OP utilise the status update to market himself

By *enm83Man
over a year ago

Stockport

Go to a club. Went to one on Fri, didn't play but even so, chatted to loads of great guys, girls and couples I hope to see again. The sex will look after itself.

over a year ago

Your profile is cute OP, wouldn't think you'd have trouble

By *arkSuitedBootedMan
over a year ago

Nottingham City Centre

"Your profile is cute OP, wouldn't think you'd have trouble "

Would you do the OP?

By *rMojoRisinMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

Nope, definitely not!

over a year ago

I agree….it comes across welcoming but cheeky….but don’t worry OP I’m not after single guys either!!

Good luck mate….let me know the secret when someone finds you

By *o30Woman
over a year ago

Lincoln

have to agree. Cute profile, nice pictures. You'll do just fine on here x

By *igg25 OP   Man
over a year ago

andover

"Your profile is cute OP, wouldn't think you'd have trouble

have to agree. Cute profile, nice pictures. You'll do just fine on here x"

I appreciate that thank you

By *igg25 OP   Man
over a year ago

andover

Thank you

By *igg25 OP   Man
over a year ago

andover

Agreed, market yourself

Even better take part in the thread you opened. You logged off immediately after posting ?"

Apologies yeah I was quite busy yesterday

over a year ago

maybe stop messaging the same message about cumming across their tits? Might have better luck.

over a year ago

Mate I thought exactly the same. Only been active on here the last 4-6 weeks. After talking to a couple of women I realised how hard it is leading up to Christmas to plan meets if you’re a single parent haha. Maybe easier after this busy period

By *arkSuitedBootedMan
over a year ago

Nottingham City Centre

" maybe stop messaging the same message about cumming across their tits? Might have better luck.

"

Cumming across their tits

By *good-being-badMan
over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

The more niche your requirements the longer you'll search.

2goods rule of fab.

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"Think you have that the wrong way around do single men what to meet couples???

Single are incredibly frustrating and lazy creatures if you wish to meet couples you need to do the leg work go to clubs, and social it's that simple.

One on one meets will happen from the club scene as well with just a couple of verification from and for couples in your area.

Good look to anyone who only ever search for fab meets."

I will agree with you in part; visiting clubs is a great way to meet people who meet in clubs, but going to a club as a solo guy isn’t as ‘simple’ as you make it sound. I’ve enjoyed far more success using Fab to meet solo ladies and couples, than I ever did “doing the leg work” of visiting clubs. But each to their own

Covid has tested/tried/affected every sector of the swinging lifestyle OP, don’t feel isolated, just keep being the best you, and things will find a way

By *itzi999Woman
over a year ago

Slough

I only look for single guys

By *HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

If you were any closer I’d take you up on that cocktail making offer in your profile

By *igg25 OP   Man
over a year ago

andover

" maybe stop messaging the same message about cumming across their tits? Might have better luck.

"

It’s funny I’ve had more positive replies than negative from that message, before I was trying to be nice and was told it’s a swinging site not a dating site so I much prefer the cum on the tits approach, shows all the kinky fabbers out there rather than the dream world ones

over a year ago

It’s funny I’ve had more positive replies than negative from that message, before I was trying to be nice and was told it’s a swinging site not a dating site so I much prefer the cum on the tits approach, shows all the kinky fabbers out there rather than the dream world ones "

How many of those positive replies led to meets? Just out of interest.

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

No, they are just dicks.

over a year ago

It’s funny I’ve had more positive replies than negative from that message, before I was trying to be nice and was told it’s a swinging site not a dating site so I much prefer the cum on the tits approach, shows all the kinky fabbers out there rather than the dream world ones "

Ohhhh I see! So what's this thread about?

over a year ago

It’s funny I’ve had more positive replies than negative from that message, before I was trying to be nice and was told it’s a swinging site not a dating site so I much prefer the cum on the tits approach, shows all the kinky fabbers out there rather than the dream world ones

Ohhhh I see! So what's this thread about? "

finding new ladies to cum on?

That's a great plan

*Starts new thread*

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

I really hope so because I'm going through so much tissue and lube that I'm contemplating taking out shares

By *mily36CWoman
over a year ago

"Any ladies or couples actually interested in meeting? I travel between Hampshire and Essex on the regular and well it’s boring from time to time so like to find new people to talk to and meet just seems to be impossible I must have shit chat

I really hope so because I'm going through so much tissue and lube that I'm contemplating taking out shares "

Kleenex, or retailer own brand

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

"Any ladies or couples actually interested in meeting? I travel between Hampshire and Essex on the regular and well it’s boring from time to time so like to find new people to talk to and meet just seems to be impossible I must have shit chat

I really hope so because I'm going through so much tissue and lube that I'm contemplating taking out shares

Kleenex, or retailer own brand "

Kleenex is way too upper class and I prefer something a bit rougher as it tends to hold more

By *mily36CWoman
over a year ago

Kleenex is way too upper class and I prefer something a bit rougher as it tends to hold more "

Rougher??!! Oh my...somewhere in between recycled bog roll and sandpaper?

...if it's absorbancy surely it's Bounce?...

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

Kleenex is way too upper class and I prefer something a bit rougher as it tends to hold more

...if it's absorbancy surely it's Bounce?... "

Sandpaper, ouch

It's usually just shades loo roll

By *mily36CWoman
over a year ago

Sandpaper, ouch

It's usually just shades loo roll"

What, not even Cushelle?!

over a year ago

Mate I’m a single guy as well. Zero chat for me too. I’ll buy you a pint and we can put the world to rights. Never know we might just meet two single ladies???

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

Sandpaper, ouch

It's usually just shades loo roll

What, not even Cushelle?! "

Hell no, again it's just too posh for that

Sometimes I just use my boxers

over a year ago

Just reading the comments, my lips are sealed xx

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

Op

Keep your chin up,try people closer to you I'm sure is loads

By *hisisntpofMan
over a year ago

bristol

You should of mentioned cake

By *mily36CWoman
over a year ago

"Any ladies or couples actually interested in meeting socks?

Sometimes I just use my boxers "

Eh? ...thought it was a 'cherished' sock as the norm

(I blame Fab for knowing stuff girls don't need to know!

)

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

"Any ladies or couples actually interested in meeting socks?

Sometimes I just use my boxers

Eh? ...thought it was a 'cherished' sock as the norm

(I blame Fab for knowing stuff girls don't need to know!

) "

No special sock for me

over a year ago

Any people in Rochdale or Manchester area want to meet single men

over a year ago

"Think you have that the wrong way around do single men what to meet couples???

Good look to anyone who only ever search for fab meets."

Absolutely want to meet both ladies and couples

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

I mostly meet single guys

By *ames-77Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

Na I'm alright cheers

over a year ago

It's getting dire

By *ames-77Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

"It's getting dire "

This thread was destined to be dire

By *ephistoCouple
over a year ago

torrance

We have, but wife needs to feel a connection.

By *ames-77Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

"We have, but wife needs to feel a connection."

Ok

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Yes, certainly

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

I am here for the single men but am a fussy bugger.

By *ames-77Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

"I am here for the single men but am a fussy bugger."

Swear i read this comment further up

over a year ago

"I am here for the single men but am a fussy bugger.

Swear i read this comment further up "

I meet single men as well but I’m not a fussy bugger

over a year ago

Any ladies or couples near southNorwood

over a year ago

So Fucking horny

By *rivervaderMan
over a year ago

bolton

"Yes I mainly look for single guys."

What about lone married men?

over a year ago

I feel your pain mate single men definitely have it the hardest in here lol

over a year ago

Prefer single guys anyday...x

over a year ago

I don’t travel between Hampshire and Essex, so I can’t comment on that

But yes, I see a single blokes profile can be left on a pile on somebody’s desk unread.

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

I prefer them in pairs

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

"I feel your pain mate single men definitely have it the hardest in here lol"

Nope. Fat, middle-aged, decrepit single woman find it the hardest

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

Plenty of folk meet single guys. We really enjoy meeting them at social events and clubs. They can be great company.

By *ugsly95Man
over a year ago

Ashbourne

It is hard but you get used to it

By *uitednbooted2Man
over a year ago

Berkshire

"I feel your pain mate single men definitely have it the hardest in here lol

Nope. Fat, middle-aged, decrepit single woman find it the hardest "

How would you know then?

By *arkSuitedBootedMan
over a year ago

Nottingham City Centre

"Prefer single guys anyday...x"

Mam, you are Dame Judi Dench

By *alulaLovesCumWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

"

I got this message too…

By *igg25 OP   Man
over a year ago

andover

I got this message too… "

It was simply a play on words, I have explained to many that it’s not even that bad but I’m sorry you didn’t find it as funny as most have on here

By *igg25 OP   Man
over a year ago

andover

"I am here for the single men but am a fussy bugger."

Aren’t we all fussy

Post new Message to Thread