Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Towels

Jump to newest

By *ackformore100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Tin town

Why is it that towels last a lifetime... Or sometimes more and my lifetime guarantee non stick saucepan goes sticky after about a year? Or my old TV is still going but my Samsung 4k HD died the week after its warranty expired..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

Get a towel telly then

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Flatscreen TV’s make for poor radiators as it turns out.

Don’t hang wet towels over them. It ends badly

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Why is it that towels last a lifetime... Or sometimes more and my lifetime guarantee non stick saucepan goes sticky after about a year? Or my old TV is still going but my Samsung 4k HD died the week after its warranty expired.. "

What is the symptom?

(no pics, blinking led, flickering pics?)

By *ackformore100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"Why is it that towels last a lifetime... Or sometimes more and my lifetime guarantee non stick saucepan goes sticky after about a year? Or my old TV is still going but my Samsung 4k HD died the week after its warranty expired..

What is the symptom?

(no pics, blinking led, flickering pics?)"

Keeps cycling through power up, power off, power up, power off... Ad infinitum..

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"Why is it that towels last a lifetime... Or sometimes more and my lifetime guarantee non stick saucepan goes sticky after about a year? Or my old TV is still going but my Samsung 4k HD died the week after its warranty expired.. "

Bathe more?

over a year ago

"Flatscreen TV’s make for poor radiators as it turns out.

Don’t hang wet towels over them. It ends badly "

That depends after about a hour I can cook a egg on mine

By *akie32Man
over a year ago

winchester

still got an old tv, you know the ones with proper speakers, so you dont need to buy a seperate sound bar, not changing it till it dies, must be 15 years old now, one of the first non crt tvs, love it

By *akie32Man
over a year ago

winchester

"still got an old tv, you know the ones with proper speakers, so you dont need to buy a seperate sound bar, not changing it till it dies, must be 15 years old now, one of the first non crt tvs, love it"

and a better picture than all but the most expensive new stuff

over a year ago

"Why is it that towels last a lifetime... Or sometimes more and my lifetime guarantee non stick saucepan goes sticky after about a year? Or my old TV is still going but my Samsung 4k HD died the week after its warranty expired..

What is the symptom?

Keeps cycling through power up, power off, power up, power off... Ad infinitum.. "

Capacitor in the back has burst easy fix with a solder iron find the bad one on the power main bord

Desolder type the part number on the side off it in to eBay Oder solder a new one in jobs a done

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_TSJA6X6wxM

over a year ago

You should bin your towels after a year for hygiene purposes.

over a year ago

What is the symptom?

Keeps cycling through power up, power off, power up, power off... Ad infinitum.. "

Sounds like a CAPs on the Power Supply or The MainBoard have a Firmware IC that controls power up..

over a year ago

"You should bin your towels after a year for hygiene purposes."

Wtf?

Post new Message to Thread