Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Woops

Jump to newest

By *usman 199 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stockport

Morning all . Have you ever walked to the wrong car in a big car park . Seen it yesterday as I was waiting for a mate who had popped into the supermarket. I had a chuckle to myself as the bloke tried his key as the fob wouldn't open the car. He had a sheepish look around scratched his head and started his search again .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I haven’t done that, but worse, I have gone to the wrong car park.

After much effing and jeffing, and just as I’m considering reporting my motor as nicked, I’ve realised the error of my ways, and beat a hasty retreat.

What a knobber!

By *ategoodbyeMan
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"I haven’t done that, but worse, I have gone to the wrong car park.

After much effing and jeffing, and just as I’m considering reporting my motor as nicked, I’ve realised the error of my ways, and beat a hasty retreat.

What a knobber! "

I’m getting serious Karl Pilkington vibes here.

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

No but I've tried to get into the wrong car which looked similar to a friend's... felt like a right pillock

LvM

over a year ago

I've twice been sat parked and had people get in the back thinking I'm a taxi.

By *immyinreadingMan
over a year ago

henley on thames

"Morning all . Have you ever walked to the wrong car in a big car park . Seen it yesterday as I was waiting for a mate who had popped into the supermarket. I had a chuckle to myself as the bloke tried his key as the fob wouldn't open the car. He had a sheepish look around scratched his head and started his search again . "

My dad came home from work one day and parked in the driveway of the house 2 doors up. Was at the front door before he realised his error

over a year ago

What a knobber! "

I did this at a large shopping centre

over a year ago

What a knobber!

I’m getting serious Karl Pilkington vibes here."

I probably had that look on his face at the point. The confusion/anger mix.

over a year ago

Went looking for my car, forgot I went by taxi.

By *iss.ddWoman
over a year ago

Leeds + Newcastle

Yes I got in an actual wrong car thinking it was my lift.

In my defense I didn't have my glasses on

over a year ago

Went to a completely different car park and spent 10 minutes before realising I’d parked across the street

By *ategoodbyeMan
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Not quite the same, but I had to walk back to my car at Canary Wharf, the day after 9/11 carrying a very heavy old/style CRT monitor. The place was swarming with plain clothes police (I assume that beggars don’t usually have Walker-talkies) and as I searched for my car, the monitor got heavier and heavier. I thought that if I dropped it and it exploded, I would be shot immediately.

over a year ago

I got lost in an airport car park once. I was on the right level but on the wrong wing

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

There is a similar car to mine in road I normally park when visiting post office. Got it wrong on more than one occasion!

over a year ago

Ive had an unfortunate event with attempting to get in the wrong car. The driver was bend over, rummaging on the dash board of a car almost identical to ours, when i crept up, shouted a big "phhhhwwwwwrrrrr" and grabbed the bottom of said gent, thinking it was my lovely other half!

Not sure who was blushing more, tbh......

By *usman 199 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stockport

"Ive had an unfortunate event with attempting to get in the wrong car. The driver was bend over, rummaging on the dash board of a car almost identical to ours, when i crept up, shouted a big "phhhhwwwwwrrrrr" and grabbed the bottom of said gent, thinking it was my lovely other half!

Not sure who was blushing more, tbh...... "

wow outrageous

Post new Message to Thread