Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Dr Pimple popper

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

admit it you like watching them videos only if I knew in school that if I couldn't be footballer (which I am not ha ) that popping peoples spots can be job would of gone for it haha

you ever seen someone family friend or stranger big and have urge grab them get rid of it for them ? ha

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oh my you should look up the sphynx cat version.

Im fortunate enough to have my own naked cat and had no idea about the blackhead issues they often have.

over a year ago

"Oh my you should look up the sphynx cat version.

Im fortunate enough to have my own naked cat and had no idea about the blackhead issues they often have. "

i have find this also watch the toe bro bit more cringe due to toe nails

over a year ago

"Oh my you should look up the sphynx cat version.

Im fortunate enough to have my own naked cat and had no idea about the blackhead issues they often have. "

just seen wow didn't no that was a thing

By *ickshawedCouple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

I don't watch regularly but I do like it. Almost as enjoyable as Embarrassing Bodies. The best part is watching my husband's horrified face

over a year ago

I love it too blackheads are my favourite oh and I love earwax removal as well

over a year ago

"I don't watch regularly but I do like it. Almost as enjoyable as Embarrassing Bodies. The best part is watching my husband's horrified face "
just seen a guy with to growths size of large oranges cut his nose

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

An ex of mine used to get blackheads across his forehead from wearing a hard hat 12 hours a day.

I used to bloody love going at them. Mind you, if he got sunburned I used to love peeling the skin off.

Minging I know, but so very bloody satisfying!

These days I content myself with watching Josefa Reina and Dr Pimple Popper.

over a year ago

"I love it too blackheads are my favourite oh and I love earwax removal as well "
should of said at mls next time let you do mine would veri off topic but due filters it won't come through

over a year ago

"I love it too blackheads are my favourite oh and I love earwax removal as well should of said at mls next time let you do mine would veri off topic but due filters it won't come through "

I didn’t attend the MLS was there an imposter? I’ll be there next time maybe you had a premonition

over a year ago

"I love it too blackheads are my favourite oh and I love earwax removal as well should of said at mls next time let you do mine would veri off topic but due filters it won't come through

I didn’t attend the MLS was there an imposter? I’ll be there next time maybe you had a premonition "

whoops had same hair as you forgot the name never mind need remember peoples names better faces i can haha

over a year ago

"I love it too blackheads are my favourite oh and I love earwax removal as well should of said at mls next time let you do mine would veri off topic but due filters it won't come through

I didn’t attend the MLS was there an imposter? I’ll be there next time maybe you had a premonition "

if do meet let you pop my spots anyway lol

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

Hahaha

over a year ago

I didn’t attend the MLS was there an imposter? I’ll be there next time maybe you had a premonition

Hahaha"

shhsh you going over my knee

over a year ago

Dr Pimple Popper is so hot..

Not fond of watching her pop a chicken fillet out of some rednecks ass though. Worth watching just for her

over a year ago

"Dr Pimple Popper is so hot..

Not fond of watching her pop a chicken fillet out of some rednecks ass though. Worth watching just for her "

should of seen one were guys chicken fillet (Lipoma) popping out his arm had scab on it

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

I love watching those videos

over a year ago

"Dr Pimple Popper is so hot..

Not fond of watching her pop a chicken fillet out of some rednecks ass though. Worth watching just for her should of seen one were guys chicken fillet (Lipoma) popping out his arm had scab on it "

It's not just the chicken fillets, she removed some redneck woman's beard. It made fuck all difference, she hadn't a tooth in her head

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Spot squishing oh yes like watching and doing.

over a year ago

I love those videos, especially the solar comedones in the elderly. X

over a year ago

Love them.

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield