FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

You'll know what your in store for, read the qs, hehe!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Cadbury's Creme Egg, 'How do you eat your's'?

I have to slowly nibble the top, until I reach that naughty, thick, juicy yolk, I then stick in my finger and scoop, once I have eaten ALL the yolk, I surrender and shove it all in Yummy!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Cadbury's Creme Egg, 'How do you eat your's'?

I have to slowly nibble the top, until I reach that naughty, thick, juicy yolk, I then stick in my finger and scoop, once I have eaten ALL the yolk, I surrender and shove it all in Yummy!!"

shurrup and show me...

over a year ago

I have to slowly nibble the top, until I reach that naughty, thick, juicy yolk, I then stick in my finger and scoop, once I have eaten ALL the yolk, I surrender and shove it all in Yummy!!

shurrup and show me... "

Melt some chocolate,and I can imagine Hehe. x

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

shurrup and show me... "

and me!!!! xx

over a year ago

shurrup and show me...

and me!!!! xx"

PMSL!!

Well telling what I could do, would be spoiling the fun eh!! How bout a kinda suprise next week Debz

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

shurrup and show me...

and me!!!! xx

PMSL!!

Well telling what I could do, would be spoiling the fun eh!! How bout a kinda suprise next week Debz "

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, melted choccie all over ya.........for me to lick off.....i am there!!!

Post new Message to Thread