Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bi mmf

Jump to newest

By *cooby5555 OP   Man
over a year ago

galway

Good morning all I am a genuine fully bisexual guy looking to meet cpls with bisexual male but struggling to get a meet has anyone got any advice for me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Patience, you’ll find we’re in a rarely sought out category. Made smaller when you consider that the large % of couples where both parties will fancy you enough to want to meet will be smaller still.

By *cooby5555 OP   Man
over a year ago

galway

Thanks for your answer but patience wearing very thin

By *andemanMan
over a year ago

bedforshire

I think there are more out there than you think.

My advice is clubs. The couples with Bi Males (more than are advertised) will find you. Be polite take no thank you for an answer with good grace. 5 times out of 10 the couple will come back to you because of your good grace. Of those maybe 1 in 5 are both Bi.

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

The Op lives in Galway in Ireland I can’t see that there will be many clubs nearby. Also if it’s quite rural your location isn’t helping you meet on this site.

If you lived in London, you’d have clubs and plenty of Bi men and couples in Galway not as many.

So for me that’s your main issue, look at who’s nearby and message them or consider a road trip. In the end if no one is close then you’ll not have much luck.

Post new Message to Thread