over a year ago

kinky Street

"Excited!!

D."

Quali today should be interesting

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I’m looking forward to it. Just hope it all stays clean, and not decided in the stewards room.

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

"I’m looking forward to it. Just hope it all stays clean, and not decided in the stewards room. "

Max said “turn your tv on! Something good is going to happen!”

D.

By *tephanjMan
over a year ago

Kettering

I just don't want Max to win as he has been driving like an idiot at times. He has enough skill to win without driving that way. So Come on Lewis

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/12/21 09:49:44]

over a year ago

"I’m looking forward to it. Just hope it all stays clean, and not decided in the stewards room.

D."

Exactly, Lewis will win in a straight fight, and deliver Max a box full of dummies for him to spit out on the podium. Save a few for the whinger spice please Max.

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

"I’m looking forward to it. Just hope it all stays clean, and not decided in the stewards room.

D.

Exactly, Lewis will win in a straight fight, and deliver Max a box full of dummies for him to spit out on the podium. Save a few for the whinger spice please Max. "

His experience shows through, but Max has been driving on another level! A few aggressive mistakes but still some phenomenal driving.

D.

over a year ago

D.

Exactly, Lewis will win in a straight fight, and deliver Max a box full of dummies for him to spit out on the podium. Save a few for the whinger spice please Max.

His experience shows through, but Max has been driving on another level! A few aggressive mistakes but still some phenomenal driving.

D."

Totally agree. They’ve pushed each other to heights unseen for many years. It’s been phenomenal, and compelling viewing.

I only hope that RBR and Mercedes are able to produce competitive cars straight out of the box next season, and that not one or the other drives off into the distance unchallenged.

By *iman2100Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

They are both incredibly good drivers but Max is more in the Schumacher mould. Anything you can do to win is ok.

Remember Schumacher, in a wrecked car he had crashed, deliberately drove into Damon Hill in the 1994 Australian GP to stop Hill becoming World Champion.

That is why the Michael Masi (FIA race director) has reminded them the FIA can deduct championship points if they behave “in an unsportsmanlike manner”.

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

What time's qualifying. ?

By *dsmithMan
over a year ago

Loudwater

over a year ago

"What time's qualifying. ? "

13:00

By *enuine MikeMan
over a year ago

Guildford

I've been so pumped and looking forward to this weekend finalè since last weekend .

FP3 is currently under way and news from last night is the minimum tyre pressures have been increased by Pirelli by 1.5psi.

That will have an effect on tyre temps and the handling of cars.

Who will that technical change favour?

Come on Lewis let's do this

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

It’s live on Channel 4 on Sunday so we can all watch it. Coverage starts at 12pm. Personally I’m a Hamilton fan. Verstappen is a good driver but he lets his emotions get the better of him. He should learn to control his Inner Chimp - Google it.

It should be a good race.

Post new Message to Thread