Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Ronnie O’Sullivan v John Higgins

Jump to newest

By *os19 OP   Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

I am probably alone in this and that cool but today Ronnie O’Sullivan and John Higgins will play each other for the 75th time as professional snooker players the head to head is 38-33 in Ronnie’s favour with 3 draws.Both are 46 years old turned professional in 1992 and still in the top 8 in the snooker rankings.Has there ever been a rivalry like this that has stood the test of time. I am really looking forward to this afternoon watching these two go at it again.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Who do you want to win?

By *os19 OP   Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

"Who do you want to win? "
. I hope Ronnie wins but John seems to win most of the matches they have played lately almost like Ronnie freezes when he plays John.

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

It's been such a long time since I've watched snooker regularly and been up on it, but I wanted to say Ronnie O'Sullivan is the most entertaining snooker player ever. He is a joy to watch. I don't normally like seeing people dominating a game and I'm more of an underdog supporter, but Rocket Ronnie is so extraordinary to watch that I don't mind that he wins everything.

I have recently been discovering Judd Trump and I love watching him too.

over a year ago

The Chinese will dominate the game in a few years time

over a year ago

You could say that Federer, Nadal, and Djokovic have had a generational spanning rivalry. Not quite turning pro together, but still a near 20 year rivalry.

By *aggy dollsCouple
over a year ago

Bradford

"The Chinese will dominate the game in a few years time "

Judging by last week it's already starting

Mr Hayes

over a year ago

John is a slower but careful player

Ronnie takes the chances even the difficult ones.

My vote is for John. Would love to have his wife bent over the table potting her pink.

By *andJLondonCouple
over a year ago

London

It looks to be a good match. Can't wait. The match last night was a good one. It's so nice having snooker covered on TV.

over a year ago

"Who do you want to win? . I hope Ronnie wins but John seems to win most of the matches they have played lately almost like Ronnie freezes when he plays John."

Sounds like it will be an exciting game.

By *dam_TinaCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

Depends whether Higgins has taken another bung or not.

By *os19 OP   Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

"The Chinese will dominate the game in a few years time "
. Yes there is a lot of talented players coming through from China I think Yan Bingtao will be the main one although Zhao Xintong did look exceptional in winning the UK Championship last week

By *os19 OP   Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

"You could say that Federer, Nadal, and Djokovic have had a generational spanning rivalry. Not quite turning pro together, but still a near 20 year rivalry. "
. That is another exceptional rivalry / trilogy

By *aggy dollsCouple
over a year ago

Bradford

Matt neil/jason plato in the british touring cars, that's been one hell of a rivalry.

Mr Hayes.

By *uiteniceguyMan
over a year ago

High Wycombe

I seen both of them play live . I saw Ronnie Lose in the masters 3 years ago I think to kyren Wilson .... But he is great

By *os19 OP   Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

"John is a slower but careful player

Ronnie takes the chances even the difficult ones.

My vote is for John. Would love to have his wife bent over the table potting her pink."

. Ronnie has describe John as the players pro and John hardly ever choose the wrong shot.John’s wife is certainly a nice looking lady but I prefer Ronnie’s partner the actress Laila Rouass that Indian look is just my type although I am sure there is more to her than just her looks.

By *edheadjMan
over a year ago

High Wycombe

"The Chinese will dominate the game in a few years time . Yes there is a lot of talented players coming through from China I think Yan Bingtao will be the main one although Zhao Xintong did look exceptional in winning the UK Championship last week "

That's because nobody over here really plays anymore, whilst it boomed out there over last ten years.

By *os19 OP   Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

"It looks to be a good match. Can't wait. The match last night was a good one. It's so nice having snooker covered on TV. "
. Last night John came back from 3-0 down to win 5-3 as John always says I seem to be coming from behind all my career

over a year ago

Ronnie! Always Ronnie

over a year ago

Good ole Rocket Ron!!.... he used to visit Club Lick with his minders back in the day? How many knew this?

over a year ago

Einstein v Bohr.

By *os19 OP   Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

[Removed by poster at 11/12/21 09:27:28]

By *os19 OP   Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

"Good ole Rocket Ron!!.... he used to visit Club Lick with his minders back in the day? How many knew this? "
. I didn’t know that but I remember Club Lick did he go to Raquels spa as well

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 11/12/21 09:27:28]"

All I know is that he had the hots for Danny's ex wife?.... So when once on tour they got front row seats to put him off his "stroke"!!!..... hee hee!

He was a very naughty boy!!!!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/12/21 10:14:27]

over a year ago

Love Ronnie on the table (absolute maestro) but has turned into a right whingy so and so off the table. Nowadays he just seems to talk absolute bollocks in all his interviews. Do agree that John seems to have his number lately. Slightly off thread but anyone else impressed by Johns weight loss ? 4 stones shed and he looks better for it. Do also agree with the above comments about his Mrs . Always had a soft spot for her . She does look like a damn good fuck !!!!

By *os19 OP   Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

"Love Ronnie on the table (absolute maestro) but has turned into a right whingy so and so off the table. Nowadays he just seems to talk absolute bollocks in all his interviews. Do agree that John seems to have his number lately. Slightly off thread but anyone else impressed by Johns weight loss ? 4 stones shed and he looks better for it. Do also agree with the above comments about his Mrs . Always had a soft spot for her . She does look like a damn good fuck !!!!"
. Yes Ronnie does seem to put his foot in it at times with his interviews.John’s weight loss is amazing he looks better for it and I think will make him a better player as there were some shots he couldn’t play properly because of his size.From what I understand he has been doing 45 minutes spinning classes 4-5 times a week and I am guessing he is eating less and maybe at more regular times.

Post new Message to Thread