Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Shaved head / buzz cut/ short hair/ medium hair / long hair

Jump to newest

By *agicM53X OP   Man
over a year ago

Orpington

What's your choice guys? What are you rocking at the moment? What do you think are the positives and negatives of each one? How many of the styles above have you had in the past?

So last year this time I was sporting a man bun ( yep, even have the pics to prove it) mostly influenced by the lockdown and my obsession with the vikings TV show. Than I cut it short , than I let it grow again to medium length, than short again , and two days ago I decided to buzz cut it ( after seeing a pic of Randy Orton- that man can rock a buzz cut, and in the past, my sister always said I kinda look like him- so I said why not). The best thing about the buzz cut is that it's so low maintenance, just wake up in the morning take a shower and you're good to go...the bad thing about it is...uhm, give me a few days to find out . So far I'm really liking it, it's that fighter hairstyle

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mr has an undercut and a bun. Beard and tash to match. I love the viking look, it's grown on him (pun intended)

over a year ago

I have rollers in currently.

I have a big date tomorrow evening.

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

"I have rollers in currently.

I have a big date tomorrow evening."

Cold cream on overnight?

By *HaRiFMan
over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

Low skin fade side and back, blended long on top.

over a year ago

I spent years not knowing what hairstyle i liked or suited me. Turns out having it shaved back and sides and long on top or having the mohawk style suits me best.

Sticking with the mohawk now cos it looks cooler. I like to have mine shaved down to a 0

By *agicM53X OP   Man
over a year ago

Orpington

"Mr has an undercut and a bun. Beard and tash to match. I love the viking look, it's grown on him (pun intended) "

Skaal!! The path to Valhalla

By *agicM53X OP   Man
over a year ago

Orpington

"I spent years not knowing what hairstyle i liked or suited me. Turns out having it shaved back and sides and long on top or having the mohawk style suits me best.

Sticking with the mohawk now cos it looks cooler. I like to have mine shaved down to a 0"

Looks awsome bro I like it

over a year ago

"I have rollers in currently.

I have a big date tomorrow evening.

Cold cream on overnight?"

Of course.

I’m not the kind of guy that cuts corners!

over a year ago

"What's your choice guys? What are you rocking at the moment? What do you think are the positives and negatives of each one? How many of the styles above have you had in the past?

So last year this time I was sporting a man bun ( yep, even have the pics to prove it) mostly influenced by the lockdown and my obsession with the vikings TV show. Than I cut it short , than I let it grow again to medium length, than short again , and two days ago I decided to buzz cut it ( after seeing a pic of Randy Orton- that man can rock a buzz cut, and in the past, my sister always said I kinda look like him- so I said why not). The best thing about the buzz cut is that it's so low maintenance, just wake up in the morning take a shower and you're good to go...the bad thing about it is...uhm, give me a few days to find out . So far I'm really liking it, it's that fighter hairstyle "

I had a buzz cut years ago trying to look intimidating for rugby. I then realised I had completely the wrong shaped head for one. I deserved the abuse I got

Now it’s just short but long enough to use products in it

By *ecky and justCouple
over a year ago

Godalming

No option but to shave it smooth.

Only style available to me.

over a year ago

My world too

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

0.5 grade all over with heavy stubble beard. I like it.

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

I have a thing for men who have long hair like Anthony Kiedis had. I’d spend the evening cwtched up to them twirling it between my fingers if I could

But whatever hair suits them is cool.

By *asterandGenieCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

Skin fade with textures top and good beads shaping today

M

X

over a year ago

Waxed side parting

over a year ago

Beard, low pompadour skin fade #CommonAsMuck

By *r SproutMan
over a year ago

the middle somewhere

I have had a lot of bad haircuts. Ranging from undercuts with curtains down to my chin in the late 80’s to early 90’s. Cornrows (yes) in 1992.

Went for blade 1 when I was 16 and have always kept it short since then. Now it’s no blade all over

over a year ago

God I have pics going back to prep school, hair shaved now but rocked a shaggy perm in the late 80’s

By *igJFromSAMan
over a year ago

Woking

Been a buzz cut guy since I was about 18, my hair doesn't really get long, just thicker and wider which looks stupid.

over a year ago

Shaven headed, can't stand having long hair, stemming from childhood traumas at the barbers, I won't bore anyone with the embarrassing details, but I've been voluntarily 'bald' for most of my adult life

over a year ago

Oasis head here, I'm stuck in the 90s

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

When I get a haircut it's a 1 on the back and sides with a short top so I can stick the fringe up. As it get longer, it ends up more like a wavy quiff

over a year ago

I'd had all these.

Shaved it all off/ had a mohawk etc.

Tried to dye it blonde once, when i had normal short hair. Went tangerine orange instead. Had no idea about toners etc..

over a year ago

God you sound like me went very ginger once

over a year ago

Shaved head…did it in lockdown 1.0 following too many comments about my receding hairline

It’s easy to maintain and I don’t have to pay for a hairdresser or styling products!!

However, sometimes shaving it (with a razor) can be difficult….hard to reach the back left side of my head (I’m right handed) and using my left hand isn’t an option…I’d end up cutting my ear off!!

over a year ago

"I spent years not knowing what hairstyle i liked or suited me. Turns out having it shaved back and sides and long on top or having the mohawk style suits me best.

Sticking with the mohawk now cos it looks cooler. I like to have mine shaved down to a 0

Looks awsome bro I like it"

Post new Message to Thread