Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What's your...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

... fashion style? Alternative, punk, grunge, gothic? Are you more chic, smart casual or vintage? Maybe you prefer streetwear, or the sporty look. Do you have a mix of styles depending on the occasion? Or do you not care for fashion at all?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Bit gothy/alternative I'd say

By *ack688Man
over a year ago

abruzzo Italy (and UK)

Something that fits, is comfortable, and suitable for what the weather is or what I’m doing, otherwise I don’t really care all that much.

By *aliceWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham

Varies. Alternative/bohemian for day to day wear but if I'm dressing up for events or for lingerie it can be a little more gothic/dark influenced.

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

Depends on where I'm going, though I mainly alternate between vintage style and a sort of 90's indy/goth style.

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

Granola style/outdoorsy

By *orkshireDrifterMan
over a year ago

Nafferton, nr Driffield.

Ultra traditional, rural ts.....

over a year ago

I don't have a style, you're lucky I'm dressed..

over a year ago

It’s a conundrum I have to face in the coming months. I’ve lived in sportswear for the last year. My shape has changed so dramatically that I need an entire new wardrobe.

By *issYeuxBleusWoman
over a year ago

My boudoir - S Wales

I’m a casual rock chick, or a dressed up vintage type. I love figure hugging dresses and skirts, but mostly found in baggy band T-shirt’s with my hair up in a bun!

Workwear is heels, skirts and shirts always.

over a year ago

Smart casual usually.

But my main two dress styles are either skater boy jeans and hoody clean shaven or lumberjack jeans, flannel t shirt and boots with a big ol' beard

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS
over a year ago

Cornwall

I like classic lines

over a year ago

Depends

Normal me casual

natalie Up to date fashion and night club ware

over a year ago

Comfy for me unless I'm going out.

Same for hubby as well.

By *batMan
over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

"Off duty outdoor pursuits instructor" during the day.

"Aging hippy" in the evenings.

"Naked as a babe" up the mountain or down the beach.

Gbat

over a year ago

I wouldn’t say I have a style as such. Favourite outfit would probably be boot cut jeans, a bright pink hoodie and whatever colour Converse I pick for that particular day. I just generally wear what I want, regardless of any style. As long as I’m comfortable in it I don’t care.

over a year ago

My style is a sexy hoody, joggers hair tied up look. I have it down to perfection.

over a year ago

Love being in my hoodies with my gym leggings, that's my comfy go to.

Work im in tight dresses with heels.

Playtime I'm in stockings and lingerie

over a year ago

As ive not actually stated mine. Im a wide mix depending on the occasion and weather and what i feel like.

Mostly i dress alternative/skater/rocker, baggy cargo pants and my DCs, maybe my black jacket if the weather is nice or throw on my superdry jacket if the weather is a bit shit. Sometimes ill wear my skinny jeans and DC walking boots if its not too cold or raining

When the summer comes around i like to go for a more sporty look, joggers, baggy zip hoody and my sports trainers to feel more comfortable in the heat

Then if i need to dress up, slim fit button shirt with skinny jeans and DC boots or smarter black leather shoes

I like to think im a snappy dresser and a good fashion sense

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

Let’s put it this way, in a world full of skinny jeans I’m the odd one out in me flares

By *otsossieMan
over a year ago

Chesterfield

I probably haven’t moved on much time grunge, except my hair is shorter and I have a beard.

over a year ago

Casual rock chick and spice it up on a night out

over a year ago

my wardrobe pretty much looks like its 'liam Gallaghers' whatever style that is im not sure.. 90s casual? Idk,

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

As a guy, I’m pretty much traditional middle aged jeans and T-shirt. Nice pair and shirt for a date or evening out.

As a Tgirl, a bit vintage, a bit classy and very girly. Not really into the very sexy look, so no tight dresses or skirts all the way up to my bum.

By *adHatter_RestrainedAliceCouple
over a year ago

In The Hills

I would say Vintage/Alternative.

Alice x

By *awtybikerMan
over a year ago

Barnoldswick

Casual mostly. Apart from my work uniform, I pretty much live in jeans and t-shirts. Smart jeans and a shirt if I’m going out

over a year ago

I don't care for fashion at all. My usual attire is:

Skinny jeans. Some sort of top - often husbands. A big loose fitting fleece. Shoes/boots/wellies/walking boots - depending what I'm doing. Waterproof pants sometimes make an appearance. My hair is unkempt and left down but a bobble/scrunchie is always to hand.

I am not a typical girly girl at all. I don't wear any make up either, I don't have the skills, patience or money for that. I'm really not too bothered on my appearance - Aslong as my skin is clear, teeth are brushed and hair isn't too greasy then I think I look OK

over a year ago

My style is like hers. ^

over a year ago

Casual to vintage (..I think), jeans, Lee Cooper footwear, printed t-shirt. Hoodie gets a hell of a lot wear, as well as my long woollen winter coats at the moment

By *entative_steps7781Couple
over a year ago

Home

Gothic/alternative/50s inspired is how I would describe my self, I also have days where my style is PJs/scruffs and a messy bun!

MJ x

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

Not a fashion or labels obsessive. Jeans and casual shirt usually.

By *ocksareoffMan
over a year ago

Out n About

Never had much in way of possessing a fashion sense. Mostly in jeans then during the summer in shorts more of a smart casual sort of chap. Only tend to wear sports gear when out on my bike.

By *ensual-dominant-passionMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Naked

By *ustamanMan
over a year ago

weymouth

Fashion

By *ssexhamptonMan
over a year ago

Rayleigh

Since my teenage years its been College boy/Mod,think Steve McQueen.Can't see the point of changing now.

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

"Naked "

It really suits you

over a year ago

Ice road trucker crossed with a forestry worker

over a year ago

Outback

over a year ago

Fit professor. Elbow patches are cool. T rocks

By *ensual-dominant-passionMan
over a year ago

sheffield

"Naked

It really suits you "

Why thank you

over a year ago

It’s removed the word

We..

..Ed

After that T

By *o30Woman
over a year ago

Lincoln

Anything that helps me blend into the background

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Jeggings / jeans and t-shirt is my usual day to day wear but I lean towards the rock / goth / alt look.

By *enuine MikeMan
over a year ago

Guildford

Im still wearing the same bootcut from 20 years ago. I shit you not .

Im a tee shirt, long sleeve shirt and boot cut jeans dresser. Boring but that's my style

over a year ago

I used to dress really boring but since I turned 30 I thought 'FUCK IT' and now I embrace my slightly more quirky style. Very much a stockings / colourful docs / floral dress/ flouncy scarf and big chunky knit kind of girl these days but when I dress up I want to be in something sophisticated, figure hugging and sexy. You can't beat the staple low cut LBD

over a year ago

"As ive not actually stated mine. Im a wide mix depending on the occasion and weather and what i feel like.

Mostly i dress alternative/skater/rocker, baggy cargo pants and my DCs, maybe my black jacket if the weather is nice or throw on my superdry jacket if the weather is a bit shit. Sometimes ill wear my skinny jeans and DC walking boots if its not too cold or raining

When the summer comes around i like to go for a more sporty look, joggers, baggy zip hoody and my sports trainers to feel more comfortable in the heat

Then if i need to dress up, slim fit button shirt with skinny jeans and DC boots or smarter black leather shoes

I like to think im a snappy dresser and a good fashion sense "

I’m glad that you have confidence in the way you dress but claiming to be a ‘snappy dresser’ and having ‘good fashion sense’ could come across as being a bit arrogant. I’m telling you that to be nice as I know how much you hate arrogance so I imagine you’d want to be told if you’re being arrogant so that you can nip it in the bud before it gets out of hand, if I can’t say anything nice then I don’t say anything at all so I wouldn’t have said it if I wasn’t being nice.

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

I would say mines very casual. I have a range of basic tapered jeans and chinos, t shirts, jumpers, polo shirts with regular trainers. I do also have a few hoodies and v neck jumpers with shirts for the odd occasion.

In terms of colours, I just stick to the usual black, grey and blue with the occasional maroon colour thrown in

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

"As ive not actually stated mine. Im a wide mix depending on the occasion and weather and what i feel like.

I’m glad that you have confidence in the way you dress but claiming to be a ‘snappy dresser’ and having ‘good fashion sense’ could come across as being a bit arrogant. I’m telling you that to be nice as I know how much you hate arrogance so I imagine you’d want to be told if you’re being arrogant so that you can nip it in the bud before it gets out of hand, if I can’t say anything nice then I don’t say anything at all so I wouldn’t have said it if I wasn’t being nice. "

The OP is right though, he does look “snappy” in fact he looks ultra cool with a rock star vibe

over a year ago

I’m glad that you have confidence in the way you dress but claiming to be a ‘snappy dresser’ and having ‘good fashion sense’ could come across as being a bit arrogant. I’m telling you that to be nice as I know how much you hate arrogance so I imagine you’d want to be told if you’re being arrogant so that you can nip it in the bud before it gets out of hand, if I can’t say anything nice then I don’t say anything at all so I wouldn’t have said it if I wasn’t being nice. "

Are you REALLY this immature that youre going to make such a statement in retaliation after i called out on a separate thread? Christ alive. GROW UP.

over a year ago

I’m glad that you have confidence in the way you dress but claiming to be a ‘snappy dresser’ and having ‘good fashion sense’ could come across as being a bit arrogant. I’m telling you that to be nice as I know how much you hate arrogance so I imagine you’d want to be told if you’re being arrogant so that you can nip it in the bud before it gets out of hand, if I can’t say anything nice then I don’t say anything at all so I wouldn’t have said it if I wasn’t being nice.

The OP is right though, he does look “snappy” in fact he looks ultra cool with a rock star vibe "

You’re going to make him even more arrogant with comments like that.

over a year ago

Alternative, Rock

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

The OP is right though, he does look “snappy” in fact he looks ultra cool with a rock star vibe

You’re going to make him even more arrogant with comments like that. "

No, I don’t think I am actually

over a year ago

"I’m glad that you have confidence in the way you dress but claiming to be a ‘snappy dresser’ and having ‘good fashion sense’ could come across as being a bit arrogant. I’m telling you that to be nice as I know how much you hate arrogance so I imagine you’d want to be told if you’re being arrogant so that you can nip it in the bud before it gets out of hand, if I can’t say anything nice then I don’t say anything at all so I wouldn’t have said it if I wasn’t being nice.

No, I don’t think I am actually "

Ignore him Sandy hes on some vendetta against me cos he didnt like me calling him out on a seperate thread so now hes just making sarcastic snide comments.

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

"I’m glad that you have confidence in the way you dress but claiming to be a ‘snappy dresser’ and having ‘good fashion sense’ could come across as being a bit arrogant. I’m telling you that to be nice as I know how much you hate arrogance so I imagine you’d want to be told if you’re being arrogant so that you can nip it in the bud before it gets out of hand, if I can’t say anything nice then I don’t say anything at all so I wouldn’t have said it if I wasn’t being nice.

No, I don’t think I am actually

Ignore him Sandy hes on some vendetta against me cos he didnt like me calling him out on a seperate thread so now hes just making sarcastic snide comments. "

Ahh I see, I’ll leave him to it then

over a year ago

You’re going to make him even more arrogant with comments like that. "

How rude and unnecessary!

OP you look great!

over a year ago

OP you look great! "

Thank you Blue

Ps. Blue is my favourite colour

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Defo not them trouser that have had an argument with your ankles.

I dunno, I dress differently depending what I'm doing.

Suits for work. Just hanging out, band t-shirts, jeans and boots or old school trainers. I do like my knitwear too. Going out, my wool coat smartens things up. Hoodies. Whatever.

over a year ago

OP you look great!

Thank you Blue

Ps. Blue is my favourite colour"

It sure is a pretty colour!

over a year ago

Definitely a mixture for me, when I was younger I definitely adopted the kind of punk/grunge look. I still wear Jeans a lot and get frustrated with all skinny Jean style as I like boot cut. Like getting suited and booted on occasion. Also have a lot of practical outdoor wear that isn't fashionable really.

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Weekdays is functional outdoor wear for hiking for example

Weekdays is skirts, tops and dresses. As long as its floaty swishy and pretty I'm happy

Post new Message to Thread