Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Poke My Eye Out Friday

Jump to newest

By *heVonMatterhorns OP   Couple
over a year ago

Lincoln

So it's a Friday, everyone's looking forward to the weekend, it's a little chilly, and I have a thing for the sight of nipples pressed hard against a woman's top

So come on ladies, let's make the best of a bad situation and show a little nipple against your tops

(I think K will appreciate the boob pictures too)

LvM

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Click bait.. I thought this thread was gonna be about penises

over a year ago

My favorite sort of nipples

Unfortunately mine won't pierce through the dressing gown. You'll have to wait until I'm dressed later (if I do!)

By *iddlesticksMan
over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

"Click bait.. I thought this thread was gonna be about penises "

It can be

over a year ago

Lincoln

Feel free to start your own, I'll wait

LvM

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

Pick uploading

over a year ago

Lincoln

"My favorite sort of nipples

Unfortunately mine won't pierce through the dressing gown. You'll have to wait until I'm dressed later (if I do!) "

I'll just pop a pew

LvM

over a year ago

Bookmarking for later research

over a year ago

Lincoln

"Pick uploading "

Oooft Tinder

LvM

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

"Pick uploading

Oooft Tinder

LvM"

over a year ago

"Click bait.. I thought this thread was gonna be about penises

LvM"

Does peeping through the fingers count? Just uploaded

over a year ago

Lincoln

LvM

Does peeping through the fingers count? Just uploaded "

I'll allow it... this time

LvM

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

Are mine ok

over a year ago

Lincoln

"Are mine ok "

No, they're all the way in Ireland instead of right here

LvM

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

"Are mine ok

LvM"

Ohh yeah soz about that

over a year ago

Lincoln

"Are mine ok

LvM

Ohh yeah soz about that "

But otherwise, yes, lovely it looks like Edward Scissorhands got hold of your top though

LvM

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

D.

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

"Are mine ok

LvM

Ohh yeah soz about that

But otherwise, yes, lovely it looks like Edward Scissorhands got hold of your top though

LvM"

Need someone to finish it off

By *piderBunnyCouple
over a year ago

Back of Nowhere and Beyond

Just because you asked so nicely Matterhorn

Posh

over a year ago

Lincoln

"Are mine ok

LvM

Ohh yeah soz about that

LvM

Need someone to finish it off "

I'll finish off on them... that's basically the same right?

LvM

over a year ago

Lincoln

"Just because you asked so nicely Matterhorn

Posh "

Oh hi there

LvM

over a year ago

LvM

Does peeping through the fingers count? Just uploaded "

lovely

By *piderBunnyCouple
over a year ago

"Just because you asked so nicely Matterhorn

Posh

Oh hi there

LvM"

Hello

Posh

By *ancer36Woman
over a year ago

Stirling

Will these do?

over a year ago

Here for a look about

over a year ago

"Are mine ok "

Hmmm maybe try another one just in case…

over a year ago

"Will these do? "

And you as well, a second opinion wouldn’t do any harm

By *eardybobMan
over a year ago

the Goldilocks Zone

Hey there LvM!

Is this an exclusive event, or are cold blokey nipples also eligible for entry?

For what it's worth, I'd be happy to press them against a ladies top to be fully compliant with the OP...

Any volunteers?

By *piderBunnyCouple
over a year ago

"Hey there LvM!

For what it's worth, I'd be happy to press them against a ladies top to be fully compliant with the OP...

Any volunteers? "

Hello

(No surprise there)

Posh

over a year ago

Lincoln

"Will these do? "

Looks like you and Belle shop in the same place They'll do nicely

LvM

over a year ago

Lincoln

"Hey there LvM!

Any volunteers? "

I don't see why not, I'm sure the ladies might appreciate a bloke's nipples just as much

LvM

By *ickshawedCouple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Well I'm not changing out of this shirt today, but if the nipples don't do it for you in this picture I do have one in an orange dress you might like

over a year ago

Am I the only one that finds the title of this thread in be inappropriate and insensitive?

Losing sight in one or both eyes is not something to be made light it. It is a life changing condition and can cause mental health triggers including PTSD and body dysmorphia.

In a time where we are asked and encouraged to be sensitive towards other people and hidden mental health issues it is phrasing like this that will continue to discourage people from speaking out for fear of invalidation and ridicule.

By *adHatter_RestrainedAliceCouple
over a year ago

In The Hills

Sorry no top here.....lost it getting in the hot tub

Alice x

over a year ago

Lincoln

"Am I the only one that finds the title of this thread in be inappropriate and insensitive?

Losing sight in one or both eyes is not something to be made light it. It is a life changing condition and can cause mental health triggers including PTSD and body dysmorphia.

In a time where we are asked and encouraged to be sensitive towards other people and hidden mental health issues it is phrasing like this that will continue to discourage people from speaking out for fear of invalidation and ridicule. "

Channeling the outrage from a separate thread by any chance? Take a deep breath, hold for three, and then get your nips out for the ladies

LvM

over a year ago

"Am I the only one that finds the title of this thread in be inappropriate and insensitive?

In a time where we are asked and encouraged to be sensitive towards other people and hidden mental health issues it is phrasing like this that will continue to discourage people from speaking out for fear of invalidation and ridicule.

Channeling the outrage from a separate thread by any chance? Take a deep breath, hold for three, and then get your nips out for the ladies

LvM"

I’m not sure what thread you are referring to if your could help me with that it would be great.

I am mearly trying to highlight again the insensitivity show many times on Fab in many threads towards other people of possible triggers that cause mental health issues which in itself is highlighted here.

I understand that not everyone feels the way that I do about mental issues and insensitivity and they come from a position of arrogance and privilege but the issues are that people don’t feel like they can speak out against such things for fear of being left out of the popular groups.

I am allowing my voice to be heard that’s all

over a year ago

I have way too many layers on for them to poke through today, but found one in 'the vault'

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

In a time where we are asked and encouraged to be sensitive towards other people and hidden mental health issues it is phrasing like this that will continue to discourage people from speaking out for fear of invalidation and ridicule. "

Are you seriously for real with this comment?!

By *batMan
over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

Just say the word and I’ll send some!!

Gbat x

over a year ago

Are you seriously for real with this comment?!"

Yes why?

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Are you seriously for real with this comment?!

Yes why?"

Why?! Gobsmacked

over a year ago

LvM

I’m not sure what thread you are referring to if your could help me with that it would be great.

I am mearly trying to highlight again the insensitivity show many times on Fab in many threads towards other people of possible triggers that cause mental health issues which in itself is highlighted here.

I understand that not everyone feels the way that I do about mental issues and insensitivity and they come from a position of arrogance and privilege but the issues are that people don’t feel like they can speak out against such things for fear of being left out of the popular groups.

"

Oh. I didn't realise the thread had taken a serious turn. I'm all about sensitivity to mental health and triggers, but absolutely anything can be a potential trigger to somebody. I think most people (including those affected) would agree that it's not realistic to stop using all common figures of speech though. Don't you ever say you're starving or legless or dead (if you're knackered)?

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Did anybody need a hand?

over a year ago

LvM

Oh. I didn't realise the thread had taken a serious turn. I'm all about sensitivity to mental health and triggers, but absolutely anything can be a potential trigger to somebody. I think most people (including those affected) would agree that it's not realistic to stop using all common figures of speech though. Don't you ever say you're starving or legless or dead (if you're knackered)? "

Actually I don’t

By *ancer36Woman
over a year ago

Stirling

LvM

Oh. I didn't realise the thread had taken a serious turn. I'm all about sensitivity to mental health and triggers, but absolutely anything can be a potential trigger to somebody. I think most people (including those affected) would agree that it's not realistic to stop using all common figures of speech though. Don't you ever say you're starving or legless or dead (if you're knackered)? "

My thoughts exactly - this is a well known figure of speech and has been for years I don’t see this an intent to ridicule x

By *batMan
over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

I’ve just read the post that allows male nipples to get involved. My profile pic is a bit nipply through my t shirt

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Like this you mean

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"Like this you mean "

Hubba, hubba.

By *piderBunnyCouple
over a year ago

"Like this you mean "

C! You got your boobs out!

Posh

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

"Like this you mean

Posh "

Yes Posh I wanted to carry on this thread as it was originally started for

over a year ago

LvM

Oh. I didn't realise the thread had taken a serious turn. I'm all about sensitivity to mental health and triggers, but absolutely anything can be a potential trigger to somebody. I think most people (including those affected) would agree that it's not realistic to stop using all common figures of speech though. Don't you ever say you're starving or legless or dead (if you're knackered)?

My thoughts exactly - this is a well known figure of speech and has been for years I don’t see this an intent to ridicule x"

I agree it’s not to ridicule but I found it insensitive to MH triggers when we could all be doing better

over a year ago

Just for you OP

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Ahh the sight of a perky nipple trying earnestly to make itself known through the encumbrance of a top is indeed a most glorious thing

In fact, it invariably encourages my penis to try the same thing through my trousers….ahem.

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

LvM

Exactly this!! What a ridiculous turn. It’s very clear how the post was intended and it’s far from offensive. Those that take offence at everything maybe need to step away for a bit…

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

"Ahh the sight of a perky nipple trying earnestly to make itself known through the encumbrance of a top is indeed a most glorious thing

In fact, it invariably encourages my penis to try the same thing through my trousers….ahem."

Ooooooft

By *piderBunnyCouple
over a year ago

"Like this you mean

Posh

Yes Posh I wanted to carry on this thread as it was originally started for "

Me too! NIPPLES!

xx

over a year ago

Lincoln

"Like this you mean "

Oh C

LvM

over a year ago

Lincoln

"Just for you OP "

Oh you're spoiling me/us

LvM

over a year ago

Very nipple in Bristol today brrrr

over a year ago

Lincoln

"I’ve just read the post that allows male nipples to get involved. My profile pic is a bit nipply through my t shirt"

Yes blokey nips are encouraged too

LvM

By *ancer36Woman
over a year ago

Stirling

LvM

My thoughts exactly - this is a well known figure of speech and has been for years I don’t see this an intent to ridicule x

I agree it’s not to ridicule but I found it insensitive to MH triggers when we could all be doing better "

The thing is I don’t think the OP could be doing better, there’s nothing offensive in the post, or the comments in the thread - there’s being kind and considerate to others and then there’s those you will never please, MH issues or not it’s just life and people like a moan.

Appreciate we’re all entitled to an opinion but this is a bit mountain out of a molehill x

By *orraine999Woman
over a year ago

Somewhere

Wet nipples out. Good afternoon LVM.

over a year ago

Lincoln

"Wet nipples out. Good afternoon LVM. "

Good afternoon to you and your wet nipples Lorraine

LvM

By *piderBunnyCouple
over a year ago

Have more nipples before I leave for Manc, Matterhorn

Posh

By *adHatter_RestrainedAliceCouple
over a year ago

In The Hills

"Have more nipples before I leave for Manc, Matterhorn

Posh "

Well hello

Alice x

By *esparate danMan
over a year ago

glasgow

LvM

I agree it’s not to ridicule but I found it insensitive to MH triggers when we could all be doing better

The thing is I don’t think the OP could be doing better, there’s nothing offensive in the post, or the comments in the thread - there’s being kind and considerate to others and then there’s those you will never please, MH issues or not it’s just life and people like a moan.

Appreciate we’re all entitled to an opinion but this is a bit mountain out of a molehill x"

Be kind

The guy could be going through something just now

Post new Message to Thread