Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

is it some sort of a challenge?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This one is for the married/attached men.....if you see that someone is not interested in meeting married/attached men would you see that as a challenge or steer clear?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

It's a well known fact that all "single" men don't read profiles so wouldn't notice if the person/people in question weren't interested in married/attached folk

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"It's a well known fact that all "single" men don't read profiles so wouldn't notice if the person/people in question weren't interested in married/attached folk "

all ????

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"It's a well known fact that all "single" men don't read profiles so wouldn't notice if the person/people in question weren't interested in married/attached folk

all ???? "

But of course, if you can't beat the sweeping generalisers, join 'em

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

my wife just typed, "go on shag him!"-I told her not to type on my behalf..but she gets off on it

By *urreyloverMan
over a year ago

Guildford

It depends what you mean by steer clear.

I definitely would respect their choice so far as trying to strike up a friendship with the aim of meeting. At the very least it would be a waste of my time. I waste enough time already writing individual messages to singles and couples just to get them deleted without anyone checking my profile or providing a "thanks, but no thanks" email.

However, I would still feel entitled to contact them to give compliments on their profile or photos.

One frustrating occurrence was when a couple had put up an event asking for single males but had blocked singles males from contacting them. Some form of sport ????

over a year ago

"This one is for the married/attached men.....if you see that someone is not interested in meeting married/attached men would you see that as a challenge or steer clear?"

Steer clear. Why waste time on what is likely to be a fruitless 'challenge' when you could be spending time chatting to and meeting someone who does meet 'attached' men.

over a year ago

Always steer clear. Anything else is akin to dropping a lesbian a line and offering cock services - I respect peoples _iews - and if it isn't mentioned on their profile and they get back to me citing the cheating I fully respect that as well.

over a year ago

"Always steer clear. Anything else is akin to dropping a lesbian a line and offering cock services - I respect peoples _iews - and if it isn't mentioned on their profile and they get back to me citing the cheating I fully respect that as well.

"

See my £40m thread - you could be quids in!!

By *irtydanMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

"It's a well known fact that all "single" men don't read profiles so wouldn't notice if the person/people in question weren't interested in married/attached folk "
i read all the profiles i look at

over a year ago

Steer clear , what's the point in getting someone's back up ?

It's just a waste of my time messaging folk who don't want to know so I just don't go there.

Post new Message to Thread