Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Cradle Snatcher and Proud..

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Its on Living2 (Sky) 114

Older men and women with younger partners..

44 year old bloke with a 17 year old girl.. Personally, I don't really care.. but the bloke here is trying so hard to act like a teen, so obvious..

Anyone bothered by sucha difference in age??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

36 and 45 hmmm no not really

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

NO COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!

over a year ago

"Its on Living2 (Sky) 114

44 year old bloke with a 17 year old girl.. Personally, I don't really care.. but the bloke here is trying so hard to act like a teen, so obvious..

Anyone bothered by sucha difference in age?? "

In that case, whilst the girl is old enough to consent, shes not an adult either. I'd say once they leave school its ok, and I don't mean those who leave as soon as possible. Lets say voting age for the sake of arguement, able to make informed decisions and not so likely to be taken in.

By *riendlyfunfemWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

37 an 49 here Youngest chap I've met, we a regular thing now, didn't expect it but its great!

over a year ago

We met a couple not far from us where he was 31 and she was a very young looking 21.. went for a drink locally.. a few drinks later she asked if i'd sit with her outside while she had a ciggie..

I felt an absolute perv lol.. All the blokes were looking and thinking what a twat lol.. she was lovely mind, bless.. Just couldn't take it further, all over that one ciggie episode.. Stupid eh!

over a year ago

"NO COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!

"

Suger Daddies don't count...

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"37 an 49 here Youngest chap I've met, we a regular thing now, didn't expect it but its great! "

woooohoooo nice one hunny!!!!

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"NO COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!

Suger Daddies don't count... "

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

over a year ago

OMG... Edna 73 and simon 39..

Ooooooerrrr..

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"OMG... Edna 73 and simon 39..

Ooooooerrrr.. "

omg!!!!

over a year ago

Ooooooerrrr..

omg!!!! "

His first kiss was with her...... Awwwwwww

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

You DO watch some shite, hehehehe

By *riendlyfunfemWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

Ooooooerrrr.. "

Blimey! Now thats a bit toooooo much of an age difference

over a year ago

"You DO watch some shite, hehehehe"

Pmsl... Err... yeah, why do you think I'm on here too lol.. Blame the other half!!

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"You DO watch some shite, hehehehe

Pmsl... Err... yeah, why do you think I'm on here too lol.. Blame the other half!! "

Dont you be blaming the Mrs you!!!! hehehe

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Me 44 Jay 67 do i give a shit nope. Love it when they think hes my dad and then i give him a sloppy kiss confuses the fuck out of them

over a year ago

I'm erm, a little older than My sweetheart and we are both very happy, well I am and I tell Ms Rooney she is so we are.

over a year ago

44 year old bloke with a 17 year old girl.. Personally, I don't really care.. but the bloke here is trying so hard to act like a teen, so obvious.

We are watching this programme - we were not too bothered about this couple until we heard the girl was best friends with the mans daughter and that is how they met!! Must admit, we wouldnt be very impressed if our daughter came home with her best friends dad.

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

How long is this program on for???

Think i will be pretty old by the time its finished, hehehe

over a year ago

if my 17 year old shacked up with a 44 year old I would chain him to his bed!! oooooh no way!

over a year ago

How much do people agree to the 71 year old, that's just had twins with the 25 year old girl, OMG!!

over a year ago

44 and 32 here! age is but a number

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"How much do people agree to the 71 year old, that's just had twins with the 25 year old girl, OMG!!"

Thats GRIM!!!

He will never see his kids grow up

over a year ago

"How much do people agree to the 71 year old, that's just had twins with the 25 year old girl, OMG!!

Thats GRIM!!!

He will never see his kids grow up"

That's what we thought. I didn't think he looked 71, but still, for those kids sakes, WHY?

By *-and-KCouple
over a year ago

Back of Beyond

I'm 53 and Katee is 51. We have a couple who are persistent with wanting to meet up with us at the moment, the lady is 23 and the guy is 25. For me a 30 year age gap.

Now as a guy it flatters your ego that a woman of this age actually wants to meet an oldie. But Katee is different, she is holding out at the moment, thinks its wrong that we have 3 kids older than these two

over a year ago

i think an older woman with a younger guy..a la mrs Robinson is erotic....a younger woman with an older man a la Peter Stringfellow is absurd and makes the girl look foolish and grasping.

IMO

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

Sugar daddy springs to mind

how many younger women fancy older men that have no teeth, and no cash

its all about convenience

it hes a provider, then all the better, but if hes a fat balding toothless guy with 27 grandchildren and on the dole then surely she can do better

over a year ago

i have 3 daughters and i wouldnt allow one of my girls at 17 to be with a guy of 44, simple as, and b4 anyone tells me i couldnt stop her, believe me i could lol

over a year ago

Seems to work for celebs and other famous people.

over a year ago

"We met a couple not far from us where he was 31 and she was a very young looking 21.. went for a drink locally.. a few drinks later she asked if i'd sit with her outside while she had a ciggie..

I felt an absolute perv lol.. All the blokes were looking and thinking what a twat lol.. she was lovely mind, bless.. Just couldn't take it further, all over that one ciggie episode.. Stupid eh!

"

I'm proud of you notts lol x

over a year ago

"We met a couple not far from us where he was 31 and she was a very young looking 21.. went for a drink locally.. a few drinks later she asked if i'd sit with her outside while she had a ciggie..

I'm proud of you notts lol x"

Aww.. Thank you.. Was a battle between my little man and my stupid brain..

I think it was the right choice though even now..

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Theres a few years difference between Rob and I......when I was 19 it seemed like a big thing to everyone but as ive gotten older the difference does'nt bother anyone so much

over a year ago

I can just imagine the amount of disapprovals I'd get if I hook up with a 17yo gent!

over a year ago

Interesting subject and comments, but isn't this area typical of the double standards in a supposedly civilised society?

A guy who shags a different woman every weekend is a good guy, doing the business(!!), but the woman who's shagged by a different guy every weekend is a slag!

A young guy with an older woman is erotic, and it's "well done" to the woman for having a 'toyboy', but an older guy with a young woman is a pervert!

And then with regard to the age gap, when it's around teens and 20s it's a big deal, but in 40s 50s and 60s it's much less of a deal!!

Interesting stuff!! lol

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

Oooooooooooooooh i would SO love to be a slag!!!!

HEHEHEHEHEHE

Think the age gap is more prominent in your teens/early twenties, as you are still developing as a person yourself - wether you male or female.

At 18 i was going out with a 32 year old, and went with him for 2 years, had a whale of a time, but as i grew, i decided he wasnt what i wanted longer term.

Have often gone for the older man, but would never consider even at my age now of going with a 70 year old!!! I cant see what the attraction is, but those that do - then good luck, but having kids at that age, when you never gonna see em grow up, and they will never know their dad, its really a shame, i suppose the only upside of that is they woman will be still be young enough to get herself a new partner and the kids maybe have a step dad????

over a year ago

well everyone who knows me also knows I have now gone for an older woman than my previous 7 gf's/FB's so I am safe from abuse on this one for a change

Jed 54 Sasha 27

over a year ago

"Sugar daddy springs to mind

how many younger women fancy older men that have no teeth, and no cash

its all about convenience

it hes a provider, then all the better, but if hes a fat balding toothless guy with 27 grandchildren and on the dole then surely she can do better "

But can anyone do better than true love ?

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"well everyone who knows me also knows I have now gone for an older woman than my previous 7 gf's/FB's so I am safe from abuse on this one for a change

Jed 54 Sasha 27"

looking at your pics on ya profile and all ya veri's - looks to me like you are both having a brill time

Thats all that matters at end of day doesnt it xx

over a year ago

Me personally i think has long as the youngest is the legal age and is happy looked after etc then age difference does not matter me personally wouldnt go any younger than 19 x

By *im and His slutCouple
over a year ago

mongolia

my sons 19 and is away at uni, thankfully he lives with his g/f and they both in love and not interested in anyone else, .... i'd be horrified if he came home with someone my age though ... would have to rip her eyes out with a corkscrew

By *he love catsCouple
over a year ago

South Wales

We are 36 and 52 but we never notice the gap ourselves, if people don't like it tough. x

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple
over a year ago

Neath valley.

Joanne 37,john 54 here. Best relationship we both have had. Dont care what others think either.

By *iss KissWoman
over a year ago

near Coventry

I find it a bit odd if the younger person is really immature and the older person isn't. I don't get that. But if there is a big age difference and the younger person is mature, then it feels ok to me.

As long as it's legal, that's their business. It seems creepy though when they are only just legal.

By *he love catsCouple
over a year ago

South Wales

"I find it a bit odd if the younger person is really immature and the older person isn't. I don't get that. But if there is a big age difference and the younger person is mature, then it feels ok to me.

As long as it's legal, that's their business. It seems creepy though when they are only just legal. "

I'm more grown up than him tbh.x

Post new Message to Thread