Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Verifications

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Here's one mainly for the guys... Do ye think that for the most part the verifications on here are complete bull? Would it be better if they were honest...

Iv met a few women who only had blurry pics etc but had been verified as really hot or really sexy... And then you turn up and they are 15 stone with bellies and chins!

Imagine a verification... Ugly as sin but swallows! Or big beer belly but loves it in the bum... Would make things a lot more transparent?!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

oooh shipmate think you are sailing close to the wind....standby for some hard times....

over a year ago

Doesn't really matter as people can chose wot verifications to publish on their profiles and are you telling me you would honesty publish one that showed you off in a bad light - I don't think you would!

over a year ago

My verifications to others are always honest. And just because you don't find that woman hot, doesn't mean the guys leaving the verifications weren't being honest.

To be fair if it's a blurry photo or not. You should be able to tell roughly if you like someone.

Cali

over a year ago

Is it too late at night to get the popcorn out?

over a year ago

How is it bull if the person who wrote that verification found that person attractive? Just because their preferences are different to yours, does not make it wrong or 'bull'.

Secondly, If you are happy to meet someone after just seeing a blurry picture then it's your own fault

Sarah

over a year ago

LoveshisbanterLAD

over a year ago

"Is it too late at night to get the popcorn out?

"

Not if you share.

Cali

over a year ago

"My verifications to others are always honest. And just because you don't find that woman hot, doesn't mean the guys leaving the verifications weren't being honest.

Cali

"

Cali makes a good point beauty is in the eye of the beholder the world would be a very boring place if people weren't individuals with their own opinions

over a year ago

If you think the veri's are wrong - why would you contact someone?

Or if you meet - is there not the option to walk away? You're not 'duty bound' to do anything?

over a year ago

"If you are happy to meet someone after just seeing a blurry picture then it's your own fault

D"

Agreed

over a year ago

Love popcorn....u going to share...I have a ringside seat...x

over a year ago

Wouldn't be your first time ring side with a lad

over a year ago

"Love popcorn....u going to share...I have a ringside seat...x"

Just don't feed the trolls

Cali

over a year ago

That's an awful thing to call the women on here

over a year ago

"Is it too late at night to get the popcorn out?

"

Yes. I have already cleaned my teeth.

over a year ago

"Wouldn't be your first time ring side with a lad"

Very true...I do like a bit of cock...but the pic needs to be clear and not fuzzy....PMSL

over a year ago

"Wouldn't be your first time ring side with a lad

Very true...I do like a bit of cock...but the pic needs to be clear and not fuzzy....PMSL"

Haha banter

over a year ago

"Wouldn't be your first time ring side with a lad

Very true...I do like a bit of cock...but the pic needs to be clear and not fuzzy....PMSL

Haha banter "

LoL...also needs to match the actual size...and not photoshopped....

over a year ago

"Here's one mainly for the guys... Do ye think that for the most part the verifications on here are complete bull? Would it be better if they were honest...

Iv met a few women who only had blurry pics etc but had been verified as really hot or really sexy... And then you turn up and they are 15 stone with bellies and chins!

Imagine a verification... Ugly as sin but swallows! Or big beer belly but loves it in the bum... Would make things a lot more transparent?!"

you not ever thought that some guys find 15 stone women hot

seriously get your head out your arse and realise not every like the same as you and all because they find women hot that you dont that does not mean their verification is bull

over a year ago

15 stone? gulp ...

over a year ago

"Here's one mainly for the guys... Do ye think that for the most part the verifications on here are complete bull? Would it be better if they were honest...

Imagine a verification... Ugly as sin but swallows! Or big beer belly but loves it in the bum... Would make things a lot more transparent?!

you not ever thought that some guys find 15 stone women hot

seriously get your head out your arse and realise not every like the same as you and all because they find women hot that you dont that does not mean their verification is bull "

He's a troll. Ignore him.

over a year ago

"He's a troll. Ignore him."

i did think that myself but im a single woman with PMT and i need to express it on someone

over a year ago

"He's a troll. Ignore him.

i did think that myself but im a single woman with PMT and i need to express it on someone "

PMSL....

over a year ago

I like the idea of more honest verifications, such as:

"Nice cock, shame about everything else.

Bring paper bags, at least 2, in case one falls off; and some form of gagging device so that you do not have to listen to whatever that may come out of his mouth.

You have been warned!"

Etc. etc...

over a year ago

ive met a few guys where ive wanted to put

Nice guy, good looking, great body, shit in bed

over a year ago

I have met a few and wish I could put something in the line of "chatting with this person would make me fall asleep before sex is even mentioned!", or "chatting with this person is like pulling teeth without anaesthetic!"

over a year ago

"I have met a few and wish I could put something in the line of "chatting with this person would make me fall asleep before sex is even mentioned!", or "chatting with this person is like pulling teeth without anaesthetic!"

"

Very true...can't believe the boredom...block button works then pearl...not sure why...??

Post new Message to Thread