Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I can't help

Jump to newest

By *isscheekychops OP   Woman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

but thinking being single is dull at times.. The reason I say this is kids have always been in my life plan but at 32 and failed relationships I am thinking "the one" is either dead or has immigrated...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

Nah... I'm alive and kicking - just 6" too short.

In height, I mean, obviously

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

32 is still very young, sometimes things happen when you dont look for it xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Better to be single and (Occasionally) bored... Than trapped in a toxic relationship...;-)

over a year ago

"32 is still very young, sometimes things happen when you dont look for it xx"

ahhh true....

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

"but thinking being single is dull at times.. The reason I say this is kids have always been in my life plan but at 32 and failed relationships I am thinking "the one" is either dead or has immigrated..."

And I thought you were saving yourself for me Jess

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"Better to be single and (Occasionally) bored... Than trapped in a toxic relationship...;-)"

+1....never wanted kids myself, but if the clock somehow started ticking now, I'd happily look for a donation rather than have to find a relationship

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

"Better to be single and (Occasionally) bored... Than trapped in a toxic relationship...;-)

+1....never wanted kids myself, but if the clock somehow started ticking now, I'd happily look for a donation rather than have to find a relationship"

Caz I have to say being a parent has been one of the greatest things I have done. But that said being a single parent is not a easy thing

over a year ago

32 isn't too old to grow up and settle down.

I settled when I was 33 and had a child at 35.

Enjoy singledom before the sleepless nights hit you

over a year ago

"Better to be single and (Occasionally) bored... Than trapped in a toxic relationship...;-)"

over a year ago

"Better to be single and (Occasionally) bored... Than trapped in a toxic relationship...;-)

+1....never wanted kids myself, but if the clock somehow started ticking now, I'd happily look for a donation rather than have to find a relationship"

Are you my sister from another mother because that is soooo me!!!!

over a year ago

I guess what I am trying to say is I have been pregnant and suffered a lost and just looking at things.. I am not desprate nor do I want to seek a relationship on here its just something thst runs through my mind now and again

over a year ago

funny i was thinking the other night how different would things be if i left having a baby til later on in life and actually lived a bit

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

+1....never wanted kids myself, but if the clock somehow started ticking now, I'd happily look for a donation rather than have to find a relationship

Caz I have to say being a parent has been one of the greatest things I have done. But that said being a single parent is not a easy thing"

Can't see it happening at my age (**coughs** 39) Nucs, but I'm more or less in a position that I could afford to do it if I wanted to, not saying it'd be ideal, but if I did want a child, it wouldn't be at the risk of losing my own identity if that makes any kinda sense - I don't do monogamy so would eventually end up single anyway, and as a child of a broken marriage where my parents stayed together "for the sake of the kids" I think I'd probably make a better fist of it as a single personally

over a year ago

I was married to my ex for 18 years the last 5 was hell.i lefted hin and i feel alive again meet great guy on here and we getting married soon.im 36 no way do i feel old

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Are you my sister from another mother because that is soooo me!!!! "

Awright, our kid????

over a year ago

Are you my sister from another mother because that is soooo me!!!!

Awright, our kid???? "

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

Caz I have to say being a parent has been one of the greatest things I have done. But that said being a single parent is not a easy thing

Can't see it happening at my age (**coughs** 39) Nucs, but I'm more or less in a position that I could afford to do it if I wanted to, not saying it'd be ideal, but if I did want a child, it wouldn't be at the risk of losing my own identity if that makes any kinda sense - I don't do monogamy so would eventually end up single anyway, and as a child of a broken marriage where my parents stayed together "for the sake of the kids" I think I'd probably make a better fist of it as a single personally "

And you probably would but believe me it hard work but more than worth it. As long as you are happy do as you please as long as you give it your all.

over a year ago

I made the decision not to have any kids when I was 18, and have never regretted it.

I really feel for those who think/believe their lives are not complete without kids, as they could be missing out on the joys of being childless while they contemplate the "what if's".

Post new Message to Thread