Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

My Question of the Moment

Jump to newest

By *ewels74 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Dundee/Angus/Blackpool

(Thought i would post here as it would be nice to have everyone's point of view)

I guess since ive been away ive had opportunities and what not..No i havent been meeting anyone, but i have been skyping a long distance friend in the states, and just not long started to talk to him on voice also, since ive now managed to fix my Mic...

Anyways for a few months we have kind of been in our own little bubble until a month back and well my question is and it has me confused totally at the same time, as he told me "he is Poly and loves many, so he has now someone else as well, and has made her his babygirl sub, and he is her daddy dom and loves her to bits also" He sees me as His Sub and slave who seems in his mind enjoys extreme pain, and until i told him being loving and cuddly in a way would be good also..anyways im drifting

In regards to anyone else here, what is your thoughts on Poly relationships and do you agree with them, can you be in love with many, i have a big heart and i yes i can be in love if i fall in love - but can you tell me and in a way it makes me feel like i will be less important to him..again its a long distance thing and no one knows if we will ever meet, the other girl is like married rl and as well a Poly.

Should someone make the excuse of being Poly to see others and what not is my question...and im genuinally curious.

So to other Polys if there is any what are your views?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

That was a little confusing... but, I think some people can sincerely love many and make it work and some can't. If you are clear about what each can expect, demand, receive and keep talkingas things evolve then it could be possible. It could also be a nightmare.

By *ewels74 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Dundee/Angus/Blackpool

I know im terrible at wording things and i tend to ramble

In a way Poly's - is it in anyway like swinging i guess im thinking not quite sure

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No it's calssed as different to simply swinging because there is meant to be deep love between all parties in a Poly situation.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"I know im terrible at wording things and i tend to ramble

In a way Poly's - is it in anyway like swinging i guess im thinking not quite sure"

I don't think it's really like swinging. I went to a Poly social once and it was fascinating meeting the committed relationships and easy to spot those that thought it would be an easy way into a regular shag and nothing else.

What I found interesting in your post is the emphasis on this man referrring to you all as his subs. What I couldn't understand is whether you think you are his sub.

over a year ago

Being in a poly relationship is like some Asians are like 1 man with 3 or 4 wives and they all accept each other and generally take turns to be the main woman in the mans bed etc

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

You need to be very certain that your needs/wants/desires are being met before you get too committed.

It can be easy for subs to become dependent on a dom who is having everything their way (I am not suggesting this is true for all).

I have said on previous threads that I could be happy in a polyandrous relationship(s) with me and more than one man. But I will own to some double standards; I would be happy to be in love with and committed to more than one man, but I don't think I.could share them with other women in the same way

If I could have a threeway relationship with two bi men and swinging was also involved I'd be in heaven! But what are the chances...

By *irtydanMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

sounds like he wants everything to me

over a year ago

I couldn't meet anyone who was into polyestor! It brings me out in a rash!

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"sounds like he wants everything to me "

Indeed. If he is clear about that and people want to give him everything then lucky him.

over a year ago

I have three friends (2M, 1F) who have a poly relationship. The males are totally straight.

They've all lived together for many, many years now and are all happy and balanced.

It's not for most, certainly, but it works well for some.

over a year ago

cant help thinking that it is not a question of if you can be poly or not, the question is personal, can you accept someone who is poly?

By *picenicelyCouple
over a year ago

third star on the right

[Removed by poster at 27/09/12 16:47:01]

over a year ago

"cant help thinking that it is not a question of if you can be poly or not, the question is personal, can you accept someone who is poly?"

I would ask him if he would mind if I was poly too. That should sort it.

over a year ago

"cant help thinking that it is not a question of if you can be poly or not, the question is personal, can you accept someone who is poly?"

The question was " Should someone make the excuse of being Poly to see others and what not is my question"

To some, poly is a lifestyle, not an "excuse".

By *nJ_NW_cplCouple
over a year ago

wirral

"I have three friends (2M, 1F) who have a poly relationship. The males are totally straight.

They've all lived together for many, many years now and are all happy and balanced.

It's not for most, certainly, but it works well for some."

Sounds like a sitcom xxx

over a year ago

"cant help thinking that it is not a question of if you can be poly or not, the question is personal, can you accept someone who is poly?

The question was " Should someone make the excuse of being Poly to see others and what not is my question"

To some, poly is a lifestyle, not an "excuse"."

well that's cleared it up then.

over a year ago

ah got it "what not" = and so on ..... k

over a year ago

"I have three friends (2M, 1F) who have a poly relationship. The males are totally straight.

It's not for most, certainly, but it works well for some.

Sounds like a sitcom xxx"

Hehe. It's not that entertaining. It's just like day to day life for a couple, except there are 3 of them.

By *uckscouple2007Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

is Poly gonna put the kettle on?

over a year ago

"is Poly gonna put the kettle on?"

yay where's the T girl?

By *ewels74 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Dundee/Angus/Blackpool

darn i forgot and hadnt realised there was more answer eeps

thanks or the replies *smiles*

over a year ago

Master and I are poly minded. But we are looking for a guy not a girl.

I find it really hard to not be jealous if we have another sub involved.

I noticed something in your message and that was that perhaps you are more put out that they both have another type of relationship. As baby girl and daddy Dom is different from slave.

I don't think those that take it seriously are looking for an excuse. It is a lifestyle. It's how some people are and it's not really about sex. It's about emotions. It can work and at one point I had a boyfriend as well and it worked great. Both guys straight but had 3somes.

Communication is the key in everything and if your not happy you need to express this in a suitable way. Master always knows when something is bothering me from my journal.

Cali

Post new Message to Thread