Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

best music

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok so i have 2 more days of this frickin holiday left so im gonna have a mega muck out..whats the best music to put on to motivate myself?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Ok so i have 2 more days of this frickin holiday left so im gonna have a mega muck out..whats the best music to put on to motivate myself? "

marching band music

over a year ago

"Ok so i have 2 more days of this frickin holiday left so im gonna have a mega muck out..whats the best music to put on to motivate myself?

marching band music "

Naww that isnt motivating me! lol

over a year ago

Eye of the tiger!!

You could do an alternative, play the Rocky films in the background all day.

over a year ago

"Eye of the tiger!!

You could do an alternative, play the Rocky films in the background all day."

Hahaaa the tv remote has jumped from music channel to Jeremy Kyle now..how did that happen?? Might as well have a swatch of this first eh? Lol

over a year ago

survivor - eye of the tiger, whilst wearing jogging pants, sweatshirt, beanie hat and a towel round your neck. - always works for me

Run up your stairs a few times, you will be able to take on the world..once you have your breath back lol

over a year ago

"survivor - eye of the tiger, whilst wearing jogging pants, sweatshirt, beanie hat and a towel round your neck. - always works for me

Run up your stairs a few times, you will be able to take on the world..once you have your breath back lol"

Good idea..now wheres my beanie hat?? Im finding this all too exhausting..might go back to bed. lol

over a year ago

"Ok so i have 2 more days of this frickin holiday left so im gonna have a mega muck out..whats the best music to put on to motivate myself? "

Ride of the Valkeries (spelling?)

Liberty Bell

Let's Work Together

Bat Out of Hell (Minxie might help out!! lol )

only kidding Minxie!!! Honest...

over a year ago

"survivor - eye of the tiger, whilst wearing jogging pants, sweatshirt, beanie hat and a towel round your neck. - always works for me

Run up your stairs a few times, you will be able to take on the world..once you have your breath back lol

Good idea..now wheres my beanie hat?? Im finding this all too exhausting..might go back to bed. lol

"

I get you, back to bed hey lol...when all else fails you can't beat a bit of good old fashioned self motivation in bed

By *alopeteyMan
over a year ago

maghull

Hard rock has been my sound track for the last year as motivation :D works for me :D

but some people hate it lol

dance music has a good effect for getting me going also

over a year ago

"Hard rock has been my sound track for the last year as motivation :D works for me :D

but some people hate it lol

dance music has a good effect for getting me going also

"

yes we usually have Planet Rock playing but sometimes get fed up with the noise lol

oh ive found Absolute 70's..will give that a blast hahaa

Post new Message to Thread