Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

bisexual..........

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

this probably sounds silly but its amazing how many people are bisexual. you see everyday people shopping or working and probably most of them are . i was talking to my ex last night and she was telling me that shes often thought about having fun with another woman. i my self have played with guys before and enjoyed the buzz of it. pointless post but just thought id share my thoughts lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I was surprised to see just how many women are bisexual. Seems virtually every woman on this site is bi lately!

Though i do know of one or two ladies who are bisexual only because it's quite fashionable to be so at the moment...apparently?

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"I was surprised to see just how many women are bisexual. Seems virtually every woman on this site is bi lately!

Though i do know of one or two ladies who are bisexual only because it's quite fashionable to be so at the moment...apparently?"

I agree with that, something to please the men sometimes...............surely not

over a year ago

"I was surprised to see just how many women are bisexual. Seems virtually every woman on this site is bi lately!

Though i do know of one or two ladies who are bisexual only because it's quite fashionable to be so at the moment...apparently?

I agree with that, something to please the men sometimes...............surely not

"

I don't think it's such a bad thing anyone (male or female) playing that way for their partner for fantasy sake, it's only an addition to role play, it is quite different though if the one playing that way believes they have no choice but to do so.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I don't think it's such a bad thing anyone (male or female) playing that way for their partner for fantasy sake, it's only an addition to role play, it is quite different though if the one playing that way believes they have no choice but to do so."

Fem on fem does'nt do much for my man so I get on with it on my own

over a year ago

I don't think it's such a bad thing anyone (male or female) playing that way for their partner for fantasy sake, it's only an addition to role play, it is quite different though if the one playing that way believes they have no choice but to do so.

Fem on fem does'nt do much for my man so I get on with it on my own "

I'm quite in the same boat, man on man does nothing for my sweetheart, though she loves the ladies, so no pretence here, thankfully.

over a year ago

glad its not just me then lol.

over a year ago

"glad its not just me then lol."

No, it's not just you. Though i suspect alot of the people who say their bisexual probably aren't, just in the same way that some people who state their straight aren't.

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"glad its not just me then lol.

No, it's not just you. Though i suspect alot of the people who say their bisexual probably aren't, just in the same way that some people who state their straight aren't."

I'll openly admit I don't think I am really bi - but I got fed-up arguing with people who couldn't understand how I could say I was straight when I am just as happy for a woman to pleasure me as a man when playing in a group situation.

over a year ago

me personally i wouldnt go to meet a man . but id be happy to play with a couple. its more exiting then .

over a year ago

God I would love to play with a couple but where are all the bi couples?? Yep other end of the country xxx

over a year ago

I AM NOT BISEXUAL ... EVEN SLIGHTLY lol

over a year ago

"I AM NOT BISEXUAL ... EVEN SLIGHTLY lol "

And i hope you get those shoes very soon!

over a year ago

"I AM NOT BISEXUAL ... EVEN SLIGHTLY lol

And i hope you get those shoes very soon!"

i have 12 pairs on the way lol xx

over a year ago

I can understand when you say people are doing it to please their partners, though I'm not sure I agree with that myself. I would hate to think I was playing with a lady just so her man could get his kicks, though how I'd know is another question lol

I would like say that I am "properly" bi, if there is such a definition. I have known for a while that I like the female of the species just as much as the male, but cannot imagine not having cock! Think that just makes me greedy lol

over a year ago

i love womans bodys and the company of women. i could never be gay. its just a bit of extra fun having a paly with the same sex .

over a year ago

We are an openly Bi Couple who advertise JUST FOR BI COUPLES OR GUYS so why do we constantly get straight guys saying they are Bi to meet us?

We think more guys are Bi Than they would like to admit.

a good 7 out of 10 emails we get are from straight guys.?

over a year ago

"We are an openly Bi Couple who advertise JUST FOR BI COUPLES OR GUYS so why do we constantly get straight guys saying they are Bi to meet us?

We think more guys are Bi Than they would like to admit.

a good 7 out of 10 emails we get are from straight guys.?

"

I suppose it's because:

A) They didn't read your profile.

B) They read your profile but ignored your preferences, or hoped you'd meet them anyway.

C) They hoped you'd accept their word that they were bi, meet up and they would play with just the female half of the couple.

D) They are genuinely bisexual or bicurious but haven't got it listed on their profile for whatever reason they have.

It seems a lot of people on here are not what they say but you just have to keep going and out the bad ones from the good ones!

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple
over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

sometimes maks me wonder if ppl get no meets and think fook it ill suck a mans cock to shag his wife its a swinging site stick it in ya profile

over a year ago

well i aint bisexual and wont do it just to please a man lol. nowt wrong with ppl who are but doesnt float my boat tho xx

over a year ago

Yes I beleive its all those things you mentioned, but mostly that many guys are Bi.... .

They advertise as Straight because they think if Bi, it will reduce chances of meets with straight cples, and many have more or less said that to us.

Perv * Gusher

over a year ago

"well i aint bisexual and wont do it just to please a man lol. nowt wrong with ppl who are but doesnt float my boat tho xx"
what if we melt loads of choccy on it

over a year ago

i met up with a tv on here and we had lots of fun. it was a big buzz for me .

over a year ago

looking at profiles sometimes wakes me wonder bi men who only meet cpl with bi men but not single bi men , any way we met a tv once didnt look at us didnt strike up a convo no atmoshere fook it never ever meet a toshiba again.....

over a year ago

"looking at profiles sometimes wakes me wonder bi men who only meet cpl with bi men but not single bi men , any way we met a tv once didnt look at us didnt strike up a convo no atmoshere fook it never ever meet a toshiba again..... "

Try a Sony next time then

over a year ago

I changed my profile from bi to straight as strictly speaking i am straight, but in a group situation you cant help brushing another woman but felt it was misleading people as that is all i would want to do. Since changing we have had very little interest. I agree with previous comments fems do it for their men and it does appear to be fashionable.

over a year ago

"looking at profiles sometimes wakes me wonder bi men who only meet cpl with bi men but not single bi men , any way we met a tv once didnt look at us didnt strike up a convo no atmoshere fook it never ever meet a toshiba again.....

Try a Sony next time then "

next we be flirting in radio rentals

over a year ago

ive heard currys is good this time of year

Forum Mod

over a year ago

" I agree with previous comments fems do it for their men and it does appear to be fashionable."

Some fems not all

over a year ago

or even comets

over a year ago

"ive heard currys is good this time of year "
funny ya should mention this i mad 1 last neet and havin the rest soon can ya see me

over a year ago

i just love sex to be honest. and being with a couple with a bi male is even better. its just an anything goes kinda thing .

By *1dKingColeMan
over a year ago

east london

I take the view that I am what I am, and I don't get aroused by guys in general. So its simple for me.

I also generally don't find TV's attractive in the norm, it's the little signals that somehow give it away and puts the dampener on it for me. But that being said I have seen a few beautiful TV/TG girls who do 'look' amazing, and leave me feeling 'odd'. LOL

But it doesn't worry me either, I have seen MM action in group situations and have been approached in MMF and groups, and am not fazed by it.

BUT, a comment above interested me; people (women mention above) pretending to be, or behaving as if they where Bi, for their partners benefit.

If you are close to someone and they *really* get excited about the idea of you involved in same gender play, how do you deal with it?

Do you? How far do you go?

How important is it to them?

Why?

I haven't got an answer but I'm thinking on it.

over a year ago

"BUT, a comment above interested me; people (women mention above) pretending to be, or behaving as if they where Bi, for their partners benefit.

If you are close to someone and they *really* get excited about the idea of you involved in same gender play, how do you deal with it?

Do you? How far do you go?

How important is it to them?

Why?

I haven't got an answer but I'm thinking on it.

"

nice question to me we arlways talk boot whats oor do s n dont s when we fust set oot on the scene it was because i said to the mrs that i wad luv to see her have sex with a fem anyway i cant really type the reply i got on here anyway months went past and during a ses n dirty talk she admitted she thought about it and got turned on so we looked on the net rea reviews o clubs i come in from work she hoyed me and the case she packed and off to the club we went it was a swinging b n b from friday neet to sunday afternoon but she only booked it for the friday neet if we didnt like it anyway i says to her ffs watch what ya drink and ffs keep ya cloths on any way 5 hours later party games time i am naked and she was in a ffff 4 sum sexy as and it sobered me up so yer get ya drift and a good question to ask but she arny done it for me and her not just for me now she cant get enough its like 1 of them eat as much as ya can places

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

Have just opened a thread myself about this and was told this thread was already going so thought I would read this one. You have said it very well that profile says they are straight and they say they are bi so maybe they are just hoping they will come to the meet and just play with the female and not the man as suggested. Would be good is everyone was honest and say they are married if they are also say they are straight or bi if they are etc.

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

I like to play with a woman for me and for her, not for anyone else. If I dont like t I dont do it.

By *imfromGlasgowMan
over a year ago

er...guess

".........Would be good is everyone was honest and say they are married if they are also say they are straight or bi if they are etc."

People (guys) will say whatever they have to say to try to get a shag. It has always been thus.

over a year ago

"Yes I beleive its all those things you mentioned, but mostly that many guys are Bi.... .

They advertise as Straight because they think if Bi, it will reduce chances of meets with straight cples, and many have more or less said that to us.

Perv * Gusher "

On the other hand,some guys will do anything if it means theres a chance of a shag!

XXXX

By *averiMan
over a year ago

Swindon to bristol

what staggers me is that 'straight' men advertise and then tick the box that delares they are looking for men! mmnnn

over a year ago

"what staggers me is that 'straight' men advertise and then tick the box that delares they are looking for men! mmnnn"

See our previous post!

over a year ago

". they are just hoping they will come to the meet and just play with the female and not the man as suggested. Would be good is everyone was honest and say they are married ."
2 point in this

1 just wondered how many cpls with bi men have had a add for a bi man to come and play with both them to make sure do they get the men to both play fust then the other fem or all together /has the so called bi man played with fem fust then changed mind bout the man bit

2 there are a lot of honest ppl who do put married on profile maybe more dont fill that part in but think theres loads in the older say cant accom tends to say it all

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

North I do gree with you, for the guy to say he is single and suddenl be unable to answer the phone all weekend or respond to any texts because he left it in the car and also he can travel not accom often will srike up the question if he is married. Thats why I ask men to be honest with me if they are married or no. I am very much single and very honest with that fact.

over a year ago

dont no why married men dont admit it tbh hun id say most are who go dogging maybe same in gg nites in a club there are plenty cpls single fems who will meet married men ppl have issues with it some dont if some were honest bout and and didnt turn up for meeting then ya nar the excuse and probs excuse that as ya nar what you were gettin into in the first place any way "cocktail" phone wise i have left me it in car before dont take me long to remember as i use it a cany bit

Post new Message to Thread