Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Worst dressed heavy rock groups

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I am going to see Steel Panther soon and I can't wait to dress up. My outfit consists of shiny wet look pink satin leggings, leopard skin vest, fringed cowboy boots and a fake tattoo sleeve, accessorised with studded wrist bands. I've already got the hair so no need to do anything with that.

I loved the 80s rockers, they looked such gits but the songs ... Well they rocked.

Who do you feel were the worst dressed. I personally believe Judas Priest and Twisted Sister.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Kiss

i never got the need for their freaky clown makeup!

over a year ago

Ahh Kiss were great .... Grrr real men

By *idsmateyMan
over a year ago

Warwickshire

Yeap Twisted Sister were gross... all that over the top make up, flowing blonde locks of hair... Do Spinal Tap count?

over a year ago

"Ahh Kiss were great .... Grrr real men "

oh i didn't mind the music (was a fan of judas priest as well amongst others) i just thought they just looked a bit toooooo daft !

over a year ago

Seen steel panther at download festival and they were amazing and would say they had the most boobies out for them.

over a year ago

Judas Priest - they just overdid the leather and studs. The lead singer used to wear that wrist b and that went all the way up to his elbow, I never liked them solely because of that

over a year ago

"Judas Priest - they just overdid the leather and studs. The lead singer used to wear that wrist b and that went all the way up to his elbow, I never liked them solely because of that "

bruce dickinson had the same.... though i guess he did co-ordinate it with spandex rather than heavy leather... so i guess that might've made it more palatable ....!

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Although they didn't wear silly outfits, the Tygers of Pang Tang were brill.

Usually it's bands of a Scandanavian nature that look like extras from a Dr Who episode

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Sique Sique Sputnik

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Judas Priest - they just overdid the leather and studs. The lead singer used to wear that wrist b and that went all the way up to his elbow, I never liked them solely because of that "

That's the accessory of choice when you're breaking the law

over a year ago

"Sique Sique Sputnik "

oooh nooooooo! I loved the sputniks! I was about 5'11" for a while with my sputnik style hairdo!!! happy days!

over a year ago

Men in spandex can be very sexy. I'd like to see a bit more of it on here

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Slipknot look silly to me, don't care much for their "music" either

over a year ago

"I am going to see Steel Panther soon and I can't wait to dress up. My outfit consists of shiny wet look pink satin leggings, leopard skin vest, fringed cowboy boots and a fake tattoo sleeve, accessorised with studded wrist bands. I've already got the hair so no need to do anything with that.

I loved the 80s rockers, they looked such gits but the songs ... Well they rocked.

Who do you feel were the worst dressed. I personally believe Judas Priest and Twisted Sister. "

i saw them in 2010 at download i thought they was a gimmick band, i mean surely they not serious lol

Dear god i remember some right corkers from my young days, bands like poison, faster pussycat, tigertailz, bulletboyz, vain etc lol flipping heck i thought they was dead cool at the time, the glam rock look was well in when they was about, looking back what a bunch of twats lol and i looked just as flipping bad lol

All time worse dressed band has to be Kiss surely

over a year ago

"Slipknot look silly to me, don't care much for their "music" either "

Blocked

actually i never cared for their dress sence but i love Corey Taylor, hes actually a exellent singer, he just dont show it in slipknot, but when hes not grunting the guy really can sing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-pXD0FXLQ8

same singer different band

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Slipknot look silly to me, don't care much for their "music" either

Blocked

actually i never cared for their dress sence but i love Corey Taylor, hes actually a exellent singer, he just dont show it in slipknot, but when hes not grunting the guy really can sing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-pXD0FXLQ8

same singer different band "

I know he can hold a tune, but I don't like Slipknot nor their horrendous dress sense & what appears to be incomprehensible lyrics

Mind you my dad said that when Motorhead were blasting out some cracking tunes

Post new Message to Thread