Anyone seen one for real? X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There are a few ghost profiles on here

over a year ago

Never seen one, but have spoken to one. I still don't believe though.

over a year ago

Have you seen all the headless ones in profile pics on here

over a year ago

"I never sern one and what i see on tv is either an orb or just noises

"

No, but had a few spooky messages on here!!!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I hav'nt and id think id pee my pants if I did

Although there are loads of ghost stories where I work and people always choose the tell me them on a night shift

By *ub bbwWoman
over a year ago

oldbury

I have seen a little girl in my house playing on the stairs and she likes drawing on my walls very annoying I didn't used to believe but do now she's not nasty tho so just leave her be her name is Jessica according to a medium I had round. I wonder what who ever moves in here will make of her

over a year ago

"I hav'nt and id think id pee my pants if I did

Although there are loads of ghost stories where I work and people always choose the tell me them on a night shift "

Put the willies up you ?

By *heCrowAndButterflyCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

I've seen a few, not many people believe me, until it happens to them

over a year ago

yes ghosts do exsist,,,i lived in a old house n there was a poltergist,,never hurt any 1 ,,but moved things around alot ,,,,,,

over a year ago

I used to work in a pub that had a ghost cat. I saw it pretty much every day as did other members of staff, it was freaky but you just got used to it.

My grandma was also a Medium and while my grandad didn't believe, there were some things he could never explain. I sometimes smell her perfume in the house.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"I hav'nt and id think id pee my pants if I did

Although there are loads of ghost stories where I work and people always choose the tell me them on a night shift

Put the willies up you ?"

I don't have time for that at work

over a year ago

"I've seen a few, not many people believe me, until it happens to them "
only seen one and told it to go away .... to this day i wish i never done that ..as it did and never seen one again ..was not here in cornwall.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

If i seen a ghost seriously think id shit myself ha!

over a year ago

"

I used to be in the Forces and was a dog handler. One night we were patrolling a very large bomb dump & my dog suddenly stopped walking, turned to stare into a Dutch barn and his fur stood on end, he gave the most surreal growl and would not move. Quite a sight he was - a long haired German Shepherd who weighed in at 120lbs!Imagine seeing him with all his fur standing out. Very scary for me as I couldn't see anything, gave me goosebumps. Eventually I coaxed him away, walked 50metres away and turned around and walked back to the spot with him. This time he walked straight past without any hesitation. Another dog handler told me that he and his dog had a similar exoerience in exactly the same place a week earlier.

The hairs on my neck are standing out now just thinking about it.

over a year ago

The dead won't do you any harm! It's the living you need to watch out for!!

over a year ago

We have one in our house apparently. My brother-in-law spoke to him when he visited last year. I've never seen him though and Siren would wet herself if she saw him. Hope he doesn't look over my shoulder when I'm 'browsing' the net.

over a year ago

"yes ghosts do exsist,,,i lived in a old house n there was a poltergist,,never hurt any 1 ,,but moved things around alot ,,,,,, "

yeah - we never seen a ghost - but we lived in an old house where things moved about just a little bit..

odd strange noises and the ornaments facing the wall kinda stuff..

it can make you think you are going a bit mad at times !!!

was i so glad to get out of that old house..

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

I had a ghost turd the other day. You know something has passed and its definitely real, but when you open your eyes and have a look, there's nothing there

over a year ago

Spirit or ghosts come in many different forms. Some present as mists that move or black masses that don't really have any shape. Others are 'real' looking and some are just felt in the atmosphere. After having a lengthy conversation with my very dead grandfather the other night I can definitely say they are real!!!

over a year ago

I install and maintain CCTV systems, a certain system we look after is in an old manor house from the 1800's full of old art and valuables from that period.

The security guards often say the see and hear odd stuff in the house and grounds. One night i had a call out to attend to and as I was passing through a corridor suddenly the temperature dropped quite dramatically. Not thinking much of it at the time I carried on walking to where I needed to be. But when I got back to the security room the security guard told me he'd seen a ghost by my side as I walked through the corridor. I didn't believe him but when he showed me the footage a white shadow walked along side me into the image and then turned around and went the other way at exactly the spot where I felt the temperature drop.

Still makes me nervous thinking of it.

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

I used to be in the Forces and was a dog handler. One night we were patrolling a very large bomb dump & my dog suddenly stopped walking, turned to stare into a Dutch barn and his fur stood on end, he gave the most surreal growl and would not move. Quite a sight he was - a long haired German Shepherd who weighed in at 120lbs!Imagine seeing him with all his fur standing out. Very scary for me as I couldn't see anything, gave me goosebumps. Eventually I coaxed him away, walked 50metres away and turned around and walked back to the spot with him. This time he walked straight past without any hesitation. Another dog handler told me that he and his dog had a similar exoerience in exactly the same place a week earlier.

The hairs on my neck are standing out now just thinking about it."

thats a very bold statement to make and i commend u for it ...lots of things happen like area 51 for example that r swept under the carpet .. nowt wrong with discussions !

over a year ago

years ago, i decided to become a nun (dont laff) and was walking down the road with mates when two nuns were walking towards us...(convent near us) i said........"oooooo the comming to get me" when me cross and chain fell off.

I reckon this was a message

over a year ago

The hairs on my neck are standing out now just thinking about it.

thats a very bold statement to make and i commend u for it ...lots of things happen like area 51 for example that r swept under the carpet .. nowt wrong with discussions ! "

We used to have something where I work. I never saw anything but I felt something in the room with me loads of times even though I couldn't see anything. It wasn't threatening, just a presence. Lots of people said they saw children's ghosts in the same area.

Sometimes it's just too weird for any other explanation.

over a year ago

I have heard lots of ghost stories, from peope who are not sensationalists but they say they've seen things and cannot explain it, other than the fact that maybe lack of sleep and a long shift plays havoc with them.

I've never seen one but I really wouldn't say for definite that they don't exist

over a year ago

When we first moved to Swindon the house we lived in was rife with activity, I used to hear things, my daughter and dogs saw things, the lights would come on in the middle of the night, and I hated the loft, if the loft hatch was open I wouldn't go upstairs. Anyway, we moved, I started to convince myself it was in my head etc. about two months later the new tenants phoned to say we had post and then asked if we ever had strange things happen, he then proceeded to tell me some chilling stories involving one of his children. They moved out pretty sharpish.

I had nightmares about that house and what was in it

over a year ago

The house I grew up in was haunted there was a little girl that used to sit on the the steps crying about half way down, it turns out the house had had a fire before and that's where they found the little girls body she had got trapped on the stairs and died in the fire, I use to see or hear her at least once a week, and many many other family members have seen her

Post new Message to Thread