Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

please help are my pics ok

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

will peole please look and tell me if my pictures are ok and if you could give me advice on other pics to put on would really apperciate it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Right - you have pics of face, body n equipment... I would say, if I were looking to meet a guy, it is what I would be looking to see....some like to see the men in action tho, but that is upto u! Hope that helps, L x

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"will peole please look and tell me if my pictures are ok and if you could give me advice on other pics to put on would really apperciate it "
Everything I would want to know about is on your profile including plenty of pics. So you should be successful - best of luck

over a year ago

thank you both need to find someone to take pics with thats in the future hopefully and is there any pics i could take myself to make profile better

over a year ago

Lol, I love a wet torso ... All soapy... N glistening... But hey, not to say the next chick will lol!!

over a year ago

i will do 1 just for you when i get home

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

please take this in the spirit it is meant.

click on the green arrow next to your post on the forums, it shows all your threads asking the same.

you are running the risk of coming across desperate & needy

just relax and enjoy the forums, it will happen. You seem a decent lad and I wish you all the best

over a year ago

im asking questions and hoping for responses maybe you should comment on something else

over a year ago

But 6 similar topics, some of them in the last week is a bit much and does sound needy.

You look ok and the pics are fine. There's more than one line of info on the profile which is a vast improvement on most.

The trouble is that single guys a huge majority on here and women/couples have their absolute pick. Try going to some local socials or some local clubs, you'll have a lot more luck on here and you can get verified just by meeting socially which is a big help.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"im asking questions and hoping for responses maybe you should comment on something else"

no problem at all, good luck

over a year ago

"But 6 similar topics, some of them in the last week is a bit much and does sound needy.

You look ok and the pics are fine. There's more than one line of info on the profile which is a vast improvement on most.

The trouble is that single guys a huge majority on here and women/couples have their absolute pick. Try going to some local socials or some local clubs, you'll have a lot more luck on here and you can get verified just by meeting socially which is a big help."

ahhh, see I never knew the green arrow trick... The points above are what I would suggest, but also - chatting to fems in chat, while ur on cam might help too. (also, reading profiles helps (not adding fems that are not looking for guys)) hope that helps. Going on n on will get u blocked or ignored by many fems tho... View has a valid point on seeming a desparado x

Post new Message to Thread