Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Who values photo verification?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Personally I don't I just think u could ask anyone to stand with a piece of paper in front of them pretending to be you!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

But why do that when you could just do it yourself

over a year ago

Some will probably do so, but I'd think generally it's the right person.

over a year ago

It just means that someone is there as indeed someone has to be to join the site. It does NOT mean that they are prepared to go and meet anyone or are actively looking for meets or clubs etc. In my opinion they are not worth anything, whereas a verification from another verified member means so much more.

over a year ago

"But why do that when you could just do it yourself "

A) Because your really a man pretending to be a woman, or

B) because your really 70 n the pic is your 25 year old grandson

I've had to deal with both A n B

over a year ago

Photo verification is stunningly flawed.

I create an account, upload a face pic (of me) and then a photo verification pic. I get the flag!

I then proceed to upload pictures of someone far fitter who is attractive and has a much larger cock (this is not difficult!!); I publish these on my profile and send them out to prospective meets. Job done. I'm photo verified but its a complete lie!

I would honestly say that photo verification is good for proving that you are a couple, man, woman etc. - but its by no means a guarantee that the picture you're looking at, or have been sent, is the real deal!

over a year ago

"But why do that when you could just do it yourself

"

and may I ask, who verified them?

over a year ago

Really I genuinely cannot see how you would ask somebody to hold a sign with a swingers site on it and them let you take a photo of it.

As has been said I always look for veris from meets

over a year ago

and may I ask, who verified them? "

The key here Is photo verification u don't have to a clear head shot to do it n let's face it not exactly hard to set up a fake profile is it?

over a year ago

"It just means that someone is there as indeed someone has to be to join the site. It does NOT mean that they are prepared to go and meet anyone or are actively looking for meets or clubs etc. In my opinion they are not worth anything, whereas a verification from another verified member means so much more."

The only time i'd pay any attention to it is with newbies to the site - show's a little more positive intention than nothing at all - however if it's still just photo verified after a moth or so and a single fem or couple - I may be slightly more cynical.

Everyone takes things at different speeds but it's not hard to arrange a social meet or attend a club social to enable others to verify you.

over a year ago

and may I ask, who verified them? "

See my first post on this. The photo you publish / send has nothing to do with photo that's verified.

over a year ago

See my first post on this. The photo you publish / send has nothing to do with photo that's verified. "

Maybe but you don't verify someone who says they are female then turns out to be a male or someone who is 25 and they are infact 75!! Which is what my point was.

over a year ago

"

If 'B', did you contact Admin about it? They are supposed to check that the person(s) in the photo 'broadly' match the profile description.

'A' is somewhat easier to fake admittedly. There are wigs and make up.....

By *ityboy2001Man
over a year ago

All NW

Photo vers are just for newer members. Verifications in person are much better BUT if there's only one or it's poorly written I check the person doing the verification too, I run a mile if that persons account isnt verified properly - that's right you sad fakers we can spot you a mile off....leave the site for the real swingers...

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

and how do you know if there profiles verified properly ???

as with most things all the tools the site provides are for you to use to help you in your search the conclusions you come to are your own

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Personally I don't I just think u could ask anyone to stand with a piece of paper in front of them pretending to be you! "

I can just see someone being stopped in Tesco's and being asked to stand with a Fabswingers sign....yeah I reckon lots would be willing

over a year ago

"Personally I don't I just think u could ask anyone to stand with a piece of paper in front of them pretending to be you!

I can just see someone being stopped in Tesco's and being asked to stand with a Fabswingers sign....yeah I reckon lots would be willing "

Tried in ASDA's. Crashed and burned......

over a year ago

"Personally I don't I just think u could ask anyone to stand with a piece of paper in front of them pretending to be you!

I can just see someone being stopped in Tesco's and being asked to stand with a Fabswingers sign....yeah I reckon lots would be willing "

Old man approaches beautiful 20 girl excuse me miss do you mind holding this swingers sign for me while I take a picture to put on the Internet. Yes of course old man would you like me to get naked too

over a year ago

Surely the same could be said about webcam verifications or the old phone verification.

It's not fool proof but it's better than nothing and if in doubt meet for a social first. Simples

over a year ago

See my first post on this. The photo you publish / send has nothing to do with photo that's verified.

Maybe but you don't verify someone who says they are female then turns out to be a male or someone who is 25 and they are infact 75!! Which is what my point was. "

Apologies, I thought you were referring to 'Photo Veri' not a 'Meet Veri' - though to be honest the latter is not difficult to fake either.

over a year ago

Hate to say it, but the weak link in photo verification is the moderators approving people without actually paying attention.

over a year ago

"It just means that someone is there as indeed someone has to be to join the site. It does NOT mean that they are prepared to go and meet anyone or are actively looking for meets or clubs etc. In my opinion they are not worth anything, whereas a verification from another verified member means so much more."

Have to agree

Post new Message to Thread