Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Rejection

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why do you girls get nasty when i say thanks but no thanks? Anyone else find that?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

They don't get nasty, they just stalk me in their droves

By *wencatWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

you men are the same though some get nasty when we say no

By *wencatWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Why do you girls get nasty when i say thanks but no thanks? Anyone else find that?"
so is that a no then lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Men can get the same

over a year ago

Im really polite about it too which pisses me off a bit then.

over a year ago

Some people cant take rejection in any form. .

over a year ago

I know I am not everyone's cup of tea, and don't have any issues when the gent says no.

over a year ago

But the op has no verifications

over a year ago

"But the op has no verifications "

Well hes too busy saying no .....prob forgot to say yes to someone..

Doesnt bother me in the slightest if anyone says sorry not for me..we all have different preferences,not everyones gonna want to meet us

over a year ago

I believe the OP was approached by ladies even though he has no verifications, and they were turned down. That's how I read it.

over a year ago

If an OP is me i have no verifications for a reason. i find them vulgar. what me and whoever get up to is for us to know and you to wonder. ive met plenty and and have more meets this week even.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

And tour point is what exactly??

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Your

over a year ago

"But the op has no verifications

Doesnt bother me in the slightest if anyone says sorry not for me..we all have different preferences,not everyones gonna want to meet us "

Id very much consider saying yes to you you saucy minx. Stop being shirty and give me a smile

over a year ago

Looks like a look at me post, he doesnt have to show any verifications but he doesnt even have the green tick which means if he has had meets they didnt send him any!!

over a year ago

"But the op has no verifications

Doesnt bother me in the slightest if anyone says sorry not for me..we all have different preferences,not everyones gonna want to meet us Id very much consider saying yes to you you saucy minx. Stop being shirty and give me a smile "

Saucy....minx ...shirty..ohhh i feel a new profile name looming

over a year ago

"Looks like a look at me post, he doesnt have to show any verifications but he doesnt even have the green tick which means if he has had meets they didnt send him any!! "
Your all verification crazy. Are they collectable and do you swap them at school ? ? ? If it pleases you good people ill get myself ticked and bonified.

over a year ago

i just find a lot of people just don't boyher to reply or say anything which i find just as rude.

over a year ago

Men are as bad as women for been nasty. My blocks have ran out now lol other day a sub fem part if couple ( so they said) mailed me a message and i said thankyou but i dont play with couples and they got feckin nasty lol just laugh it off hun some cant take rejection at all even in a polite way. This is why many dont get replys on this site and to be frank i can see why with some of the mail i get! Lol x

over a year ago

"you men are the same though some get nasty when we say no "
ok i take the hint where my message saying no it's been 4 weeks since i posted my message to you come on you sexy leeds lass all i want it a big Yes but i have more chance winning a tenna on the lotto lol xx

over a year ago

"Looks like a look at me post, he doesnt have to show any verifications but he doesnt even have the green tick which means if he has had meets they didnt send him any!! Your all verification crazy. Are they collectable and do you swap them at school ? ? ? If it pleases you good people ill get myself ticked and bonified. "

It's an individual's choice as to whether to show them or not - but even if you want to hide them all, as many do - that little green tick is seen by many as proof that someone actually meets.

Although showing none at all wont indicate whether the tick is from meet in person or just webcam!

I think that was the point being made - but it's still entirely your choice. And veri's don't have to be vulgar in any way, shape or form - just an indication that you show up when arranged, are a nice guy and look like your pics indicate. No gory details required!!

over a year ago

Some old mans jst given me some right ear ache. i gave him both barells back then he makes an half arsed threat and blocks me. Silly old sod. Thought we were here for fun.some people take themselves 2 seriously. If you aint got a smile for me keep walking!

over a year ago

Im not too fussy i will reject anyone regardless of the little green tick! lol

over a year ago

i just keep badgering until am blocked, get a straight answer or they give in

over a year ago

You just get used to rejection, i get it all the time and it is expected to be honest, though when i got a yes lets meet a while back it was a complete shock.

The annoying thing i find though is when people just delete your message without responding with a no thanks. its rude at last say no..don't delete

over a year ago

"i just keep badgering until am blocked, get a straight answer or they give in "
Hahaha quality. I like your style.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Why is that relevant?

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Your all verification crazy. Are they collectable and do you swap them at school ? ? ? If it pleases you good people ill get myself ticked and bonified. "

It's like Pokemon - gotta catch them all.

over a year ago

"But the op has no verifications If an OP is me i have no verifications for a reason. i find them vulgar. what me and whoever get up to is for us to know and you to wonder. ive met plenty and and have more meets this week even."

Vulgar or not, they are another little sign that the person behind the profile is REAL - specially when it comes to someone else's personal safety. If you had on your profile that you were looking for couples, you wouldn't get past first base with us without at least ONE 'veri by meeting' (which has to 'stack up') as I would not let ANYONE near Perky who I am am not satisfied is on the level (as much as is possible in this strange little world).

As for you actually TURNING DOWN single women... You are a single guy who has been on here for just two months. There are literally 000's of single guys on here who would give their right arm to be in that position!!!!

The other possibility, of course, is that the 'single women' who have contacted you are actually fakes or men pretending to be women (same thing though) and you may well have, wisely, turned them down.

over a year ago

I sometimes block people because they come over as up their own arse in the forums

We are all individual and have minds of our own - we block for different reasons just as we use the site in many different ways

Verifications are a good indicator of reliability or even genuineness even if not shown x

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Why do you girls get nasty when i say thanks but no thanks? Anyone else find that?"

Because some people (male & female) just can't take being turned down.....

But do find these to be in minority, it's very rare for us to get any nasty messages back after saying thanks but no thanks.

Post new Message to Thread