Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

pvc

Jump to newest

By * very big boy OP   Man
over a year ago

south east clacton

any fems on here ore cpls think pvc stuff is a huge turn as i do think fems in it look so sexy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *e Platypuss de ErotiqueMan
over a year ago

Bristol

"any fems on here ore cpls think pvc stuff is a huge turn as i do think fems in it look so sexy "

Absolutely it's me and my fuck buddy's fave thing...apart from the obvious. She looks amazing in her catsuit!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"any fems on here ore cpls think pvc stuff is a huge turn as i do think fems in it look so sexy "

Yes. Brought myself a catsuit yesterday, love the feel of it against my skin

over a year ago

Got loads and can be for like a minute hafe or 2 then gets a bit sweaty

over a year ago

Bristol

"any fems on here ore cpls think pvc stuff is a huge turn as i do think fems in it look so sexy

Yes. Brought myself a catsuit yesterday, love the feel of it against my skin "

It's definitely the gift rust keeps on giving. O bey you look and feel incredible!

over a year ago

Not pvc but latex. In fact I washed all my latex yesterday.

over a year ago

"any fems on here ore cpls think pvc stuff is a huge turn as i do think fems in it look so sexy

It's definitely the gift rust keeps on giving. O bey you look and feel incredible!"

I'd like to think I look like Catwoman. In reality I look like a fat sausage

By *nfin8yWoman
over a year ago

Newcastle-under-Lyme

I love the feel and look of latex

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I do enjoy some PVC. Especially when it's too hot to wear latex.

By *lirtyAndFunCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

OMG love it. Latex, pvc, leather & silk. I love dressing up.

over a year ago

Omg… the best thread…! Serious weakness for latex / pvc on a woman

over a year ago

PVC used to sponsor Arsenal.

over a year ago

Bristol

It's definitely the gift rust keeps on giving. O bey you look and feel incredible!

I'd like to think I look like Catwoman. In reality I look like a fat sausage "

I seriously doubt it. Judging by your profile picture, you look amazing. Im sure I speak for everybody!

over a year ago

Bristol

"Omg… the best thread…! Serious weakness for latex / pvc on a woman "

Agreed, definitely my fave thread so far. You would love the Catsuit photo shoot I'm doing next week!

over a year ago

I love pvc , a few pics on my profile

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

I love pvc...or at least thats what I told the judge when I was caught at my neighbours window.

By *uminmyhole69Man
over a year ago

Ealing

PVC outfits are just the sexiest thing to wear, just the thought of wearing it or seeing someone else in it brings the devil out of me and God help whoever is playing with me when I am wearing it

over a year ago

Bristol

"PVC outfits are just the sexiest thing to wear, just the thought of wearing it or seeing someone else in it brings the devil out of me and God help whoever is playing with me when I am wearing it "

Completely agree with you. I'm very honoured to have a meet next week rust dies involve some pvc catsuit naughtiness!

By *uminmyhole69Man
over a year ago

Ealing

"PVC outfits are just the sexiest thing to wear, just the thought of wearing it or seeing someone else in it brings the devil out of me and God help whoever is playing with me when I am wearing it

Completely agree with you. I'm very honoured to have a meet next week rust dies involve some pvc catsuit naughtiness!"

I got some new outfits last few days and my fuck bud is going to walk into his flat after work tonight and not know what he is walking into...love to plan surprises and PVC will be out in force

Love your pics by the way

over a year ago

Bristol

"PVC outfits are just the sexiest thing to wear, just the thought of wearing it or seeing someone else in it brings the devil out of me and God help whoever is playing with me when I am wearing it

Completely agree with you. I'm very honoured to have a meet next week rust dies involve some pvc catsuit naughtiness!

I got some new outfits last few days and my fuck bud is going to walk into his flat after work tonight and not know what he is walking into...love to plan surprises and PVC will be out in force

Love your pics by the way "

Ah cool. Your going to have a great night. I thinking of getting dressed up now. More pics next week and plenty I'm Pvt too.

over a year ago

south east clacton

a fem in pvc is a huge turn on girls look so sexy in it

over a year ago

Bristol

"a fem in pvc is a huge turn on girls look so sexy in it"

Absolutely my fave thing

....speaking of which!!

By *uminmyhole69Man
over a year ago

Ealing

Ah cool. Your going to have a great night. I thinking of getting dressed up now. More pics next week and plenty I'm Pvt too."

Surprised my fuck bud last night with boots and a pvc outfit restrained myself to the bed and he walked in and man the PVC outfit made his eyes nearly pop out of his head lol

I just love how turned on both he and I were. PVC is just so sexy on male or female

over a year ago

Bristol

Ah cool. Your going to have a great night. I thinking of getting dressed up now. More pics next week and plenty I'm Pvt too.

Surprised my fuck bud last night with boots and a pvc outfit restrained myself to the bed and he walked in and man the PVC outfit made his eyes nearly pop out of his head lol

I just love how turned on both he and I were. PVC is just so sexy on male or female"

That's awesome. Bet you looked amazing. In hoping for the same reaction with my female fet buddy both in In pvc catsuits!

By *andi_kinkygramTV/TS
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I like wearing it, if it fits well

Often find the quality and fit is variable, and most fetish places now seem to focus on latex. Probably honour are the only UK supplier now, though there are lots of options also in mainstream stores and niche suppliers of catsuits and corsets.

I've never found latex as enjoyable to wear, end up spending lots of time polishing it and applying dressing lubricants just to squeeze into it!

Cx

over a year ago

Bristol

"I like wearing it, if it fits well

Often find the quality and fit is variable, and most fetish places now seem to focus on latex. Probably honour are the only UK supplier now, though there are lots of options also in mainstream stores and niche suppliers of catsuits and corsets.

I've never found latex as enjoyable to wear, end up spending lots of time polishing it and applying dressing lubricants just to squeeze into it!

Cx"

I agree. Despite my username - I'm enjoying PVC more. Think I'm gonna dress up and read the furums.

By *lirtyAndFunCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

I would seriously sell my houl for a quality catsuit. Out of our price range ATM but I love to see them on women. Incredibly sexy no matter your shape or size

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

I got some PVC windows the other day and they look sexy AF

over a year ago

Bristol

"I would seriously sell my houl for a quality catsuit. Out of our price range ATM but I love to see them on women. Incredibly sexy no matter your shape or size "

I would love to help you with that. I bet you would look incredible!

By *lirtyAndFunCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

"I would seriously sell my houl for a quality catsuit. Out of our price range ATM but I love to see them on women. Incredibly sexy no matter your shape or size

I would love to help you with that. I bet you would look incredible!"

awww thanks although I think it makes everyone look incredible anyway lol

over a year ago

Bristol

"I would seriously sell my houl for a quality catsuit. Out of our price range ATM but I love to see them on women. Incredibly sexy no matter your shape or size

I would love to help you with that. I bet you would look incredible! awww thanks although I think it makes everyone look incredible anyway lol"

Judging by your pics (spectacular by the way). You would look awesome. A man can dream lol. I think everyone should try a pvc catsuit at least once!

By *lirtyAndFunCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

I would love to help you with that. I bet you would look incredible! awww thanks although I think it makes everyone look incredible anyway lol

Judging by your pics (spectacular by the way). You would look awesome. A man can dream lol. I think everyone should try a pvc catsuit at least once!"

definitely on my bucket list, the look,smell & sound of a woman having sex in 1 is amazing

over a year ago

Bristol

I would love to help you with that. I bet you would look incredible! awww thanks although I think it makes everyone look incredible anyway lol

Judging by your pics (spectacular by the way). You would look awesome. A man can dream lol. I think everyone should try a pvc catsuit at least once! definitely on my bucket list, the look,smell & sound of a woman having sex in 1 is amazing"

I'm incredibly lucky to say that I have actually done just that. It was amazing, the Smell first of all intoxicates you, followed by touch and texture and oh my dies it get messy, she looked fantastic, and if tommrow plays out as I hope should be done new pics up.

over a year ago

Bristol

Judging by your pics (spectacular by the way). You would look awesome. A man can dream lol. I think everyone should try a pvc catsuit at least once! definitely on my bucket list, the look,smell & sound of a woman having sex in 1 is amazing

I'm incredibly lucky to say that I have actually done just that. It was amazing, the Smell first of all intoxicates you, followed by touch and texture and oh my dies it get messy, she looked fantastic, and if tommrow plays out as I hope should be done new pics up."

"Some new pics up"

By *otfoot377Man
over a year ago

Chingford

Are all the latex and pvc wearers up north going by this thread. Hope not you sexy lot lol

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Yes I love PVC and latex, shiny shiny!

I wear it whenever I get the chance.

By *lirtyAndFunCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

"

I'm incredibly lucky to say that I have actually done just that. It was amazing, the Smell first of all intoxicates you, followed by touch and texture and oh my dies it get messy, she looked fantastic, and if tommrow plays out as I hope should be done new pics up.

"Some new pics up""

Well one day I definitely will & it will be amazing I'm sure

over a year ago

Bristol

"

"Some new pics up" Well one day I definitely will & it will be amazing I'm sure "

Your both love it and never look back.

By *uminmyhole69Man
over a year ago

Ealing

Had some fun with my fuck bud just a few days ago I was in a pvc outfit and 6inch over the knee high heel boots I restrained myself on the bed laying on a pvc sheet and he walked in from work to find me dressed and waiting needless to say the sight of me in the PVC sent him crazy and I got absolutely ruined by him....oh the sexual power of PVC for me is just the best thing ever I love being the slut wearing it turns me into

By *ookinforfun6972Couple
over a year ago

Hartlepool

Hubby loves me in my pvc

over a year ago

Bristol

"Had some fun with my fuck bud just a few days ago I was in a pvc outfit and 6inch over the knee high heel boots I restrained myself on the bed laying on a pvc sheet and he walked in from work to find me dressed and waiting needless to say the sight of me in the PVC sent him crazy and I got absolutely ruined by him....oh the sexual power of PVC for me is just the best thing ever I love being the slut wearing it turns me into "

If all goes will my kinky female fet partner will be encased in a pvc catsuit, ready for tonight's debortury and sexual madness. Many pics will be taken.

By *itzi999Woman
over a year ago

Slough

I’m a Domme and love wearing leather/pvc/rubber/corsets etc.

Huge turn on for me if anyone wears it

By *atinbootsTV/TS
over a year ago

Market Rasen

"If all goes will my kinky female fet partner will be encased in a pvc catsuit, ready for tonight's debortury and sexual madness. Many pics will be taken."

Oh yum yum xx

over a year ago

Bristol

Huge turn on for me if anyone wears it "

Looking amazing as always. I quite agree anyone in PVC turns me on and inspires some kinkyness!

over a year ago

Bristol

"If all goes will my kinky female fet partner will be encased in a pvc catsuit, ready for tonight's debortury and sexual madness. Many pics will be taken.

Oh yum yum xx"

If you were nearby we would certainly have are way with you.

By *uminmyhole69Man
over a year ago

Ealing

Huge turn on for me if anyone wears it "

I am quite often in the Slough area abd would certainly take orders from you dressed to kill

over a year ago

Bristol

Huge turn on for me if anyone wears it

I am quite often in the Slough area abd would certainly take orders from you dressed to kill "

Pvc catsuit meet for tonight. Pictures to follow.

over a year ago

A fb that I had when I was much younger used to buy me loads of pvc fetish wear I did anything he told me at the time so I used to wear it for him but i'm a big girl and it really didn't flatter my figure in any way, looking back now I felt abit embarrased wearing it.

over a year ago

Bristol

Enjoyed a hot pvc catsuit photo sech, many pics were taken!

By *tarflyLouWoman
over a year ago

Preston

I couldn’t carry off a catsuit, but there’s a pic of me in a dress in my pics!

over a year ago

Bristol

"I couldn’t carry off a catsuit, but there’s a pic of me in a dress in my pics!"

You look awesome on that dress. Very sexy!

over a year ago

i do prefer pcv drain pipes to cast iron

By *oldierboy 234Man
over a year ago

ashington

sweetheart you look stunning in your pvc would love to ravish you mmmm x

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

It is sexy, but it’s a bastard to put on if you’re inclined to running hot

By *uminmyhole69Man
over a year ago

Ealing

"It is sexy, but it’s a bastard to put on if you’re inclined to running hot "

True but then when you do finally get into the outfit...oh man the trouble it gets you into is soooo worth it

over a year ago

south east clacton

i love a fem in pvc bottoms huge turn on

over a year ago

I love seeing women & men in anything tight & shiny. I do wear leather myself as often as I can. Love the look the feel & the way it squeeks when you move.

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Too hot and I’d look like a tellytubbie

over a year ago

south east clacton

pvc is great girls shad weer it more

over a year ago

I do like wearing my PVC bodysuit, got a few pics of me in it x

over a year ago

south east clacton

cant beet a fem in pvc bottoms

By *ubmissiveman2uMan
over a year ago

Cheshire

I have a few pics on my profile love PVC ....

over a year ago

I often look out my window and think isnt that beautiful and dont get me started on the door

Post new Message to Thread