Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Which body part...

Jump to newest

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

would you not have subjected to cosmetic surgery?

I am ok with people having surgery in general as I feel it is their choice. However there are some parts I would not have touched... eg I probably would not have a nose job.

What would you not have done?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My manhood is more than acceptable and pleasing to the eye...

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"My manhood is more than acceptable and pleasing to the eye... "

I would not suggest for one moment you should have that touched... in a surgical way

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

Would not have any to be honest I'm ok with my shell

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Would not have any to be honest I'm ok with my shell "
That is great to hear and I think most people would probably say that. I was more thinking that if I was really unhappy with anything but perhaps a little squeamish... which part would I not let them do...?

over a year ago

My eyes. I was born with a squint and lots of work was done on it but I still notice it....

over a year ago

There's one part I would have done if I could. The rest I wouldn't have done because the scars would look rubbish.

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

"Would not have any to be honest I'm ok with my shell That is great to hear and I think most people would probably say that. I was more thinking that if I was really unhappy with anything but perhaps a little squeamish... which part would I not let them do...? "

In that case anything near my eyes of all things

over a year ago

"Would not have any to be honest I'm ok with my shell That is great to hear and I think most people would probably say that. I was more thinking that if I was really unhappy with anything but perhaps a little squeamish... which part would I not let them do...? "

Just the thought of a chest wax and I go faint

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

my foof

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

my wobbly belly.............

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

My conk, it's a bit big.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I seriously considered some cosmetic surgery when i started to loose weight, but my body isnt as bad as i thought it would be. I will never be perfect, but i dont want to be. I want to be just me, as long as i dont look old for my age, im quite happy.

IF someone said you have to have some plastic surgery done it would be my batwings but ive gotten to like them as they are mine. Each one of us is individual and i think its nice to be like that

over a year ago

"my foof "

... same here, no designer vagina for me ....... mine is practically perfect as it is.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"my foof

... same here, no designer vagina for me ....... mine is practically perfect as it is. "

i'd be worried they would break it lol it works really well right now

over a year ago

I would never have a boob job....luv em just the way they are

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

If I felt insecure about anything I might consider having it done and would not bat an eyelid - I am naturally a risk taker. Having said that I would be really squeamish about anything in my face - nose job in particular. I would have to have be really concerned before I had that or my eyes touched by a surgeon.

over a year ago

The only surgery I would consider would be a tummy tuck or boob lift after losing weight, and maybe an eye lift.

Having put in the effort to lose a significant amount of weight, if I still wasn't happy with myself, I'd do whatever I could to correct that.

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"The only surgery I would consider would be a tummy tuck or boob lift after losing weight, and maybe an eye lift.

Having put in the effort to lose a significant amount of weight, if I still wasn't happy with myself, I'd do whatever I could to correct that."

I can understand that - if you go through the hard work of losing weight and feel you need it - then arguably you deserve it - but I d wait and see first

Post new Message to Thread