Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Can't get a reply

Jump to newest

By *enji280590 OP   Man
over a year ago

Cambridge

Has anyone spent weeks messaging other people without getting a reply or is it just me?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *gent CoulsonMan
over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

Yes and no it isnt

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I haven’t.

But I don’t send many messages unless I know the receiver.

Here’s a reply from me to you.

Don’t give up.

By *arol321Woman
over a year ago

Poole

It’s the commonest complaint from (especially new) guys in the forums. So you’re not alone, not that it helps to know that I guess.

By *enji280590 OP   Man
over a year ago

Cambridge

"It’s the commonest complaint from (especially new) guys in the forums. So you’re not alone, not that it helps to know that I guess. "

I'm new to the swinging part but been on this site for quite a while now on and off, got any tips on starting a convo?

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"It’s the commonest complaint from (especially new) guys in the forums. So you’re not alone, not that it helps to know that I guess.

I'm new to the swinging part but been on this site for quite a while now on and off, got any tips on starting a convo?

"

I can't give profile advice unless you ask.

However, I will say that positively, humour and a smile all help.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"It’s the commonest complaint from (especially new) guys in the forums. So you’re not alone, not that it helps to know that I guess.

"

Well 7 weeks it says ?

Depends on what you want from the site are you just looking to message people or are you wanting to meet?

Because clubs and socials are now running and that’s a great way to meet people

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

Corrajelo,Spain, Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

Well 7 weeks it says ?

Depends on what you want from the site are you just looking to message people or are you wanting to meet?

Because clubs and socials are now running and that’s a great way to meet people "

Wise advice young man

Post new Message to Thread