Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What's your best kiss?

Jump to newest

By *illiamMeets OP   Man
over a year ago

bowden

How would you describe the best kiss you've ever had?

Was it same sex, did it go on and on, what in particular made it so special?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I couldn’t possibly tell because everyone would want to kiss him then. It was breathtaking and he knows it

Probably the best kiss I’ve ever had.

Just perfect.

over a year ago

Female. Passionate, hot, dirty, sexy..plenty of tongues and tongue licking with lips not touching… and lip biting ..then deep sexy passionate kisses

Was hot

over a year ago

Slow, sensual, passionate.

I love breaking a kiss with a little smile before carrying on. Letting my hands wander

-Mrs

over a year ago

April 2nd 2019.

around 8pm or so.

somewhere in the depths of Geordieland.

one of the ones you hope, to tequila, it'll never end.

thankfully, it never has.

phenomenal Px

By *illiamMeets OP   Man
over a year ago

bowden

"I couldn’t possibly tell because everyone would want to kiss him then. It was breathtaking and he knows it

Probably the best kiss I’ve ever had.

Just perfect. "

Probably.....so you're not sure??

What did he do to make you breathless?

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

Slow and sensual, those kisses where time seems to stand still and you're in sync

By *illiamMeets OP   Man
over a year ago

bowden

"April 2nd 2019.

around 8pm or so.

somewhere in the depths of Geordieland.

one of the ones you hope, to tequila, it'll never end.

thankfully, it never has.

phenomenal Px "

Excellent specificity! Date and time. It must have been good. 10/10

By *illiamMeets OP   Man
over a year ago

bowden

"Slow, sensual, passionate.

I love breaking a kiss with a little smile before carrying on. Letting my hands wander

-Mrs "

A smile of encouragement, like a sink to say keep going

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

6th March 2021 at 7pm.

Male.

A kiss so passionate, intense and utterly breathtaking. I'm glad his arm was around me or I would have fallen to the ground. Everything about it was just so perfect....and still is. That kiss is his signature x

By *illiamMeets OP   Man
over a year ago

bowden

"6th March 2021 at 7pm.

Male.

A kiss so passionate, intense and utterly breathtaking. I'm glad his arm was around me or I would have fallen to the ground. Everything about it was just so perfect....and still is. That kiss is his signature x"

Was it first meet? Time and date remembered again

over a year ago

My most memorable one was a spidey-kiss upside down , my grabbing his face and feeling like MJ snogging his face that way. It felt passionate, and romantic at the same time.

It was an after sex kiss as well so it didn’t have the initial passion you have from kissing someone when you know you want to have sex with them but more that kind of kiss because you want to feel close to them and taste them!

I’d say that one takes the cake when it comes to memorable kisses x

By *rMojoRisinMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

It was so good, I almost came.

over a year ago

Definitely the sensual kiss after sex as it has the most meaning. But there's also that first kiss you have with someone when you haven't seen them for a while and you can see that 'I want you' gaze and passion in their eyes

By *illiamMeets OP   Man
over a year ago

bowden

"Definitely the sensual kiss after sex as it has the most meaning. But there's also that first kiss you have with someone when you haven't seen them for a while and you can see that 'I want you' gaze and passion in their eyes "

Ah yes, good to see old acquaintances where there's still mutual attraction

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

"6th March 2021 at 7pm.

Male.

A kiss so passionate, intense and utterly breathtaking. I'm glad his arm was around me or I would have fallen to the ground. Everything about it was just so perfect....and still is. That kiss is his signature x

Was it first meet? Time and date remembered again "

Yes first meet.

over a year ago

I’ve had a few. Difficult to describe the actual detail but what I recall most vividly is losing myself to the point where everything around me evaporates and all that’s left is me and the person I’m kissing, and the overwhelming feeling of absolute pleasure.

Amazing what simply locking lips with another person can do to one’s perception of “reality”.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 30/10/21 16:46:36]

over a year ago

"Male. At his house visiting for the weekend. I climbed on top of him on the sofa and started kissing his ears and his shaved head as he liked it. By the time our lips met, it was pretty heated. We both just felt so passionate about each other."

July 2020

over a year ago

Probably the first meet, the excitement of seeing each other and that first embrace and that first electric spark when our lips met….’every kiss after, wow! I can taste those lips all the time now

By *erfectman122Man
over a year ago

from somewhere nice

I don’t think I can say or other wise everyone will want to kiss her… let’s just say she’s a amazing kisser

By *illiamMeets OP   Man
over a year ago

bowden

"I’ve had a few. Difficult to describe the actual detail but what I recall most vividly is losing myself to the point where everything around me evaporates and all that’s left is me and the person I’m kissing, and the overwhelming feeling of absolute pleasure.

Amazing what simply locking lips with another person can do to one’s perception of “reality”. "

Excellent description, all around you blurring or vanishing.

By *illiamMeets OP   Man
over a year ago

bowden

"I don’t think I can say or other wise everyone will want to kiss her… let’s just say she’s a amazing kisser "

She can still say no to all those who may seek her fabulous kisses. What's her name?

over a year ago

The one that keeps you coming back for more.

By *rMs.NeekCouple
over a year ago

Worcestershire

Kissing is so under rated by some. It can make or break. A deep passionate kiss that is all about want and desire is hard to beat - takes your breath away and ignites all nerve endings

By *oodymonsterMan
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

My exs friend. We had been flirting for so long and one day we were alone and we kissed (amongst other things) and it seemed like it was years of last being released slow and sensual

By *illiamMeets OP   Man
over a year ago

bowden

"Kissing is so under rated by some. It can make or break. A deep passionate kiss that is all about want and desire is hard to beat - takes your breath away and ignites all nerve endings "

Want and desire packaged and delivered by your lips.

Try kissing in the new Moggie when you get it. See if it ignites any nerve endings

over a year ago

I dont remember the details, I just know how a good kiss makes me feel. Yummy.

By *oftyandhisloverCouple
over a year ago

surrey

"Kissing is so under rated by some. It can make or break. A deep passionate kiss that is all about want and desire is hard to beat - takes your breath away and ignites all nerve endings "

Totally agree! Kissing is so underrated! I was dating an American a few years back and his kissing was just amazing that I wanted to fuck him all the time lol

By *eimdallMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Female, my ex. I had been on the road for about 10 days and I decided to ride through the night to get home. Pulled up in front of the house and she saw me through the window. Barely got my lid off before she threw herself at me. Missed her so much and didn't realise it until that moment. It didn't lead to sex straight away, it led to breakfast at a pub, then back home great morning

By *illiamMeets OP   Man
over a year ago

bowden

"The one that keeps you coming back for more."

Bliss! Love this

By *eatrice BadinageWoman
over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

Slow and sensual leant up against the wall, I am lucky to have received lots of these

over a year ago

"I’ve had a few. Difficult to describe the actual detail but what I recall most vividly is losing myself to the point where everything around me evaporates and all that’s left is me and the person I’m kissing, and the overwhelming feeling of absolute pleasure.

Amazing what simply locking lips with another person can do to one’s perception of “reality”.

Excellent description, all around you blurring or vanishing. "

Yeah it can be such a transcendent experience.

I don’t think there’s anything that gets me more wild and passionate.

By *illiamMeets OP   Man
over a year ago

bowden

"Slow and sensual leant up against the wall, I am lucky to have received lots of these "

Back to the wall, or you facing the wall? Any preference?

Post new Message to Thread