Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

No photo new girls

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Always amazes me how desperate and shallow some guys are on here. Recently saw a update from a women saying she couldn't reply to all her messages as she got over 300 on her first day. No photos and not much information on her profile . How the hell do you know if you have an attraction to someone if you can't see anything of them . I know faces are different but some guys will literally fuck anything . I wonder how many are guys just after a good few wank stories and messages

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Its desperate, I agree. I can’t imagine messaging someone with no pic, or the bare bones of a profile.

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

It's the same when someone posts they are organising a gangbang. A stream of men say "I'm up for it" without knowing anything at all about the woman.

over a year ago

Yuk.

over a year ago

"It's the same when someone posts they are organising a gangbang. A stream of men say "I'm up for it" without knowing anything at all about the woman. "

I’m up for that.

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

That’s exactly it they are only after material to wank to or someone to watch them cum on cam

over a year ago

Any hole’s a goal ...

By *urvySub87Woman
over a year ago

Near Wellingborough

I remember that happening to me. I'd done a basic profile and hadn't taken photos yet because I wanted a feel for the place and I got inundated with messages it was quite intimidating actually

By *issYeuxBleusWoman
over a year ago

My boudoir - S Wales

Yes! I had this conversation the other day. It’s a great way to filter out the desperation though if you stay unknown for a few days. Just block everyone who’s messaged before you profile has any clue to who you might be

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Will reply later...

over a year ago

Unfortunately, cums with the territory. Will never entirely be rid of flake. Just simply go with the flow and try best to ignore time-wasters.

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"I remember that happening to me. I'd done a basic profile and hadn't taken photos yet because I wanted a feel for the place and I got inundated with messages it was quite intimidating actually "

I think this is one of the reasons there's fewer single ladies on here.

In my opinion all profiles shoyld have an automatic default setting to block everyone from messaging. With a message beung sent after say 4 weeks, to remind the user about settings.

over a year ago

Some peoples USP is being hung, or super fit, or tall, handsome, well verified, witty or clever. For those without its hovering on the New Users search and using speed to just get in there first before the newbie realised how to find those above…

Post new Message to Thread