Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Blind date

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do you ever find yourself really fancying someone based solely on something not to do with how they look?

I do.

There've been occasions where I've fantasised about people based just on the sound of their voice, humour, being a good parent, similar values/politics, dress sense, music taste...

Can be a bugger on here though as sometimes you're quite into someone then find you're not physically attracted to them at all!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *amie HantsWoman
over a year ago

Atlantis

One of my clients at work. His voice is like salted caramel. Really smooth with a bit of grit. Excellent gravitas. Makes me blush when I speak to him.

Then I met him in person and the crash landing into reality left me seriously wounded

Nothing like I was expecting at all. Much better as a faceless fantasy to me.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"One of my clients at work. His voice is like salted caramel. Really smooth with a bit of grit. Excellent gravitas. Makes me blush when I speak to him.

Then I met him in person and the crash landing into reality left me seriously wounded

Nothing like I was expecting at all. Much better as a faceless fantasy to me. "

Like seeing the 'hot' geography teacher in his civvies. Bubble burst!

By *ack688Man
over a year ago

abruzzo Italy (and UK)

"One of my clients at work. His voice is like salted caramel. Really smooth with a bit of grit. Excellent gravitas. Makes me blush when I speak to him.

Nothing like I was expecting at all. Much better as a faceless fantasy to me. "

I had a similar experience once meeting a client ive only chatted to on the phone. It wasn’t great.

By *amie HantsWoman
over a year ago

Atlantis

I really fancied a guy at work in another department. Fancied hun so much and would spend a long time fantasising about him running his hands through my hair and kissing me.

Right up until I saw how he held a sandwich.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've always been into girls with a different accent to me. Gf from the States, Portugal,

Venezuela , wife from Berwick-upon-T.

We used to say when I was in telephone sales ... fit on the phone add two stone

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I really fancied a guy at work in another department. Fancied hun so much and would spend a long time fantasising about him running his hands through my hair and kissing me.

Right up until I saw how he held a sandwich. "

Haha classic

By *ilverjagMan
over a year ago

swansea

Been on several blind dates, either by friends setting me up, or no photo dates off str dating sites, just telephone conversation. Whilst most have been very nice people, only a few have lived up to expectations. A lot of people have told me the same thing.

Post new Message to Thread