Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fab photography 2

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok so the last thread got full pretty quick so I thought i'd start this one again.

Update on my situation

I've purchased a tripod with a remote after loads of you said thats what you use so we're (mainly me) going to give it a go when i'm next feeling remotely attractive (bloated, sad whale at the moment). So now i've got to try and work out how to pretend to be sexy

Still not got around to replying to all your kind offers to come and take photos, i'm totally not hot enough or confident enough to get my kit off infront of anyone yet

Strike a pose xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ah that’s great The tripod and remote will make it easier. There are so many photos you can try! I hope you have fun taking some

By *xfordshireCoupleMFCouple
over a year ago

Nr. Oxford

We quite enjoy an evening together as a couple with the camera.

Trying on different outfits, taking photos of each other and trying to get the timing right.

It’s usually a good night, but mostly as I get to see Lily in lots of outfits!

- John

over a year ago

"We quite enjoy an evening together as a couple with the camera.

Trying on different outfits, taking photos of each other and trying to get the timing right.

- John"

Your pictures are absolutely gorgeous and so is Lily shes got a figure to die for

Mrs P

By *ilks xXxWoman
over a year ago

East Mids

" Ok so the last thread got full pretty quick so I thought i'd start this one again.

Update on my situation

I've purchased a tripod with a remote after loads of you said thats what you use so we're (mainly me) going to give it a go when i'm next feeling remotely attractive (bloated, sad whale at the moment). So now i've got to try and work out how to pretend to be sexy

Still not got around to replying to all your kind offers to come and take photos, i'm totally not hot enough or confident enough to get my kit off infront of anyone yet

Strike a pose xxx"

I use the same set up … for inspiration have a google of erotic images and have a handful noted that you want to do, it makes it less time consuming ….. take several shots (or more) of each pose while you move position slightly then you can pic the best ones …..

Xx

over a year ago

" Ok so the last thread got full pretty quick so I thought i'd start this one again.

Update on my situation

Strike a pose xxx

I use the same set up … for inspiration have a google of erotic images and have a handful noted that you want to do, it makes it less time consuming ….. take several shots (or more) of each pose while you move position slightly then you can pic the best ones …..

Xx"

Thanks for the advice, I love your monochrome profile pic, its really pretty xx

By *ilks xXxWoman
over a year ago

East Mids

Update on my situation

Strike a pose xxx

Xx

Thanks for the advice, I love your monochrome profile pic, its really pretty xx"

By *xfordshireCoupleMFCouple
over a year ago

Nr. Oxford

"

Your pictures are absolutely gorgeous and so is Lily shes got a figure to die for

Mrs P"

Many thanks

We also sometimes cheat by finding photos we like on here and then blatantly copying them!

By *eavenNhellCouple
over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

Update on my situation

Strike a pose xxx

Xx

Thanks for the advice, I love your monochrome profile pic, its really pretty xx"

practice in front of a mirror where you can will help you relax in your poses . use the available light where you can or supplement if you can bedside light angled to throw light across you can give a good effect . light bounced of a white wall or sheet can give a good soft light

over a year ago

I need to write all these down

over a year ago

"We quite enjoy an evening together as a couple with the camera.

- John

Mrs P"

Ah Mrs P you've got a stunning figure too, get your sexy pic mojo on again

over a year ago

Ah lovely, have fun with your tripod and remote! I must go find my remote as they're so useful. Like others, I do steal ideas from women with similar bodies to mine on here. But I am so limited with where and what I can do with little privacy at home.

over a year ago

We just set ours up get it on, then lay there naked going through them all picking best ones out for editing.

The mr

By *hotographer4youMan
over a year ago

southport

Anyone who wants pics taking let me know

over a year ago

"Anyone who wants pics taking let me know"

This was discussed in the last thread. As a single woman, I'm not going to jump at the chance to have a stranger take erotic pics of me. Can you understand why people would hesitate?

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Just take loads of photos and pose however you see fit. You can then chose the best photos.

over a year ago

So it turns out that taking photos with a tripod and remote is alot of fun, thanks guys

over a year ago

"So it turns out that taking photos with a tripod and remote is alot of fun, thanks guys"

Ooooohhh love to see

over a year ago

"So it turns out that taking photos with a tripod and remote is alot of fun, thanks guys

Ooooohhh love to see "

Send me a friend request xx

over a year ago

"So it turns out that taking photos with a tripod and remote is alot of fun, thanks guys"

Yayayayayay!

over a year ago

With the help of a nice bodystocking, some black heels and a few vodkas we had a fun night lots of laughs too.

The remote controlled tripod gets a 10/10 from us, looking forward to trying it again.

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

"With the help of a nice bodystocking, some black heels and a few vodkas we had a fun night lots of laughs too.

The remote controlled tripod gets a 10/10 from us, looking forward to trying it again. "

Awesome! Not sure on your phone but some of the later models have a mode where it will record about fifteen seconds of footage and try to choose the best pictures from that which could be handy

LvM

over a year ago

"With the help of a nice bodystocking, some black heels and a few vodkas we had a fun night lots of laughs too.

The remote controlled tripod gets a 10/10 from us, looking forward to trying it again. "

Great result!

Post new Message to Thread