Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Concerts

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is there a band that you would love to see live that for what ever reason you never will.

I would have loved to see Van Halen

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

I want to see The Blessing but they broke up in the 90s. I didn't find out about their 2013 reunion until well after it happened.

By *orksRockerMan
over a year ago

Bradford

I've seen them, but I wish I'd have gone on more dates on the tours I saw or see again now. Pink Floyd.

By *elvet RopeMan
over a year ago

by the big field

I added ZZ Top & The Rolling Stones to my 'see them before one of us karks it'....Charlie and Dusty unfortunately didn't make it

By *exandthesuburbans83Couple
over a year ago

EASTBOURNE

Queen. Would have to be them with Freddie as the vocal range of that guy was insane.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mothorhead, Metallica with Burton playing bass, Queen, Black Sabbath (w Dio), Pantera, Rolling stones...the list goes on and on.

By *ermite12ukMan
over a year ago

Solihull and Brentwood

INXS. - C'ept Michael Hutchence- ' Rock God Extraordinaire- is no longer with us....so never going to happen.

By *ud and BryanCouple
over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

Visage - Steve Strange was awesome, especially in his heyday.

over a year ago

Type O Negative. Saw them years ago but I can't remember it, young and stoopid

By *uriouscouple83Couple
over a year ago

Worcester

The Sundays, they disappeared from the face of the earth shortly after the release of their third album in 1997.

Just in case Harriet and David are lurking around fab, please, please, please do one more tour and maybe a fourth album.

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

I wish I had seen Gary Moore, but sadly he is no longer with us.

over a year ago

Originally saw Van Halen supporting Black Sabbath, that was a while back & even though a fan of Blk Sab, Van H. blew them away! Well it was the turning point of classic Rock. Seen them numerous times with both Roth & Hager although not as good a singer, Roth was the best times. Sorry Hager fans!!!!

Seen all others to date that I want to, including many that have now left us RIP. (Freddie, Bowie, Prince, Bonham((ZEP)), Scott & Malcome, Powell, Moore, Lizzy, Zappa to name a few, quite a few close great friends as well)

I appreciate the fact that I've been lucky as I worked in the biz so many opportunities, gigs & parties, many great times had, times I'll never forget & glad to have shared with those of the time.

Hope many of you now & in the future get to experience & share as many similar times as I've had. Cherish those times & memories.

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

"I want to see The Blessing but they broke up in the 90s. I didn't find out about their 2013 reunion until well after it happened."

I found their album the other day when I was clearing out. Highway 5 was one of my favourite songs!

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man
over a year ago

BRIDPORT

The Small Faces.

Sadly Kenny Jones is the only surviving member.

By *orksRockerMan
over a year ago

Bradford

"The Sundays, they disappeared from the face of the earth shortly after the release of their third album in 1997.

Just in case Harriet and David are lurking around fab, please, please, please do one more tour and maybe a fourth album. "

Damn I LOVE this group too.

By *elvet RopeMan
over a year ago

by the big field

"INXS. - C'ept Michael Hutchence- ' Rock God Extraordinaire- is no longer with us....so never going to happen. "

I've seen well over a thousand gigs- INXS are probably top three, Hutchence was the perfect all round front man rock god

Post new Message to Thread