Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

A magical moment between a couple.

Jump to newest

By *hagTonight OP   Man
over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

Last night I witness something really wonderful on the cams here that made me feel really warm inside and happy and it felt like I was part of a magical moment that I just have to share my feelings about it to you lot.

It was a older couple who was holding hands whilst signing and laughing whilst listening to music, it is not often you see something like that

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I love seeing old couples in the park walking and holding hands.. giggling together like pair of teens..

By *hagTonight OP   Man
over a year ago

"I love seeing old couples in the park walking and holding hands.. giggling together like pair of teens.. "
Yes and so do I like to see them holding hand in the park too, yes like teenagers

By *hagTonight OP   Man
over a year ago

"I love seeing old couples in the park walking and holding hands.. giggling together like pair of teens.. Yes and so do I like to see them holding hand in the park too, yes like teenagers "
Yes, like teenagers too

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That’s lovely shags but surely if they were signing they would need both hands to talk to you???

T

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

While I think it's great that people appreciate old people holding hands I find it patronising that it's viewed as somehow more special than young people holding hands. I truly hope that when Mr N and I walk down the road hand in hand talking and laughing there aren't a load of younger people thinking his cute and sweet we are just because we're old.

Sorry Shag I don't mean to bring a downer on your thread that was made with the best of intentions.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Last night I witness something really wonderful on the cams here that made me feel really warm inside and happy and it felt like I was part of a magical moment that I just have to share my feelings about it to you lot.

It was a older couple who was holding hands whilst signing and laughing whilst listening to music, it is not often you see something like that "

That's great shag. It is heart warming for younger people to REALISE that they are just looking at themselves in a few years time and that it's true that older people , think, laugh, sing, dance, fuck , eat, internet, shop, party .......

rather than holding a stereotypical view that they are all miserable bastards.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

The future's bright! The future's wrinkly!!

We are no different to who we used to be ..... just a bit more dehydrated.

By *hagTonight OP   Man
over a year ago

"That’s lovely shags but surely if they were signing they would need both hands to talk to you???

T"

Not at all, they didnt need to use the hands to talk as they were holding their hands the same time

Post new Message to Thread