Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Clowny clowny clowns

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It's no secret, I love em!!!!

I have my little clown fetish going on and used to have a partner in crime who would assist me in my kinky clownery.

So tonight im going to a "Club" and was thinking of clowning up and bringing some man sized clown masks and costumes with me in the hope of a little clown on clown on clown action ;-p

So, question 1

If a cute little clown approached you for a little "Honk Honk squirt" action, how would you react?

Question 2

Do you have any wierd and wonderful dress up kinks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *immyinreadingMan
over a year ago

henley on thames

"It's no secret, I love em!!!!

I have my little clown fetish going on and used to have a partner in crime who would assist me in my kinky clownery.

So tonight im going to a "Club" and was thinking of clowning up and bringing some man sized clown masks and costumes with me in the hope of a little clown on clown on clown action ;-p

So, question 1

If a cute little clown approached you for a little "Honk Honk squirt" action, how would you react?

Question 2

"

Q1. I would definitely play along. I get there some people aren’t into clowns but never understood people being afraid of them. Anyone who is afraid of them should take a look at your pics ... if that doesn’t cure them, nothing will .

Q2. Uniforms. And I don’t mean the usual (police etc). Waitresses, shop assistants ... partly the “can I help too sir” dynamic

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"It's no secret, I love em!!!!

So, question 1

Question 2

Q1. I would definitely play along. I get there some people aren’t into clowns but never understood people being afraid of them. Anyone who is afraid of them should take a look at your pics ... if that doesn’t cure them, nothing will .

Q2. Uniforms. And I don’t mean the usual (police etc). Waitresses, shop assistants ... partly the “can I help too sir” dynamic "

Interesting turn on uniforms. I've always loved the look of the American Diner ones as worn in Twin peaks and Baby Driver.

America does have great industrial clothing.

Post new Message to Thread