Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Slap and tickle or GBH

Jump to newest

By *artwivahart OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Biggin Hill

The other night had a wild time with a tall fella staying in the area. He was strong and gave me a few slaps on the behind and grabbed me hard which in the moment felt passionate and sexy but not until the next day realised how brutal it was and ended up very bruised and sore and in places he had broke the skin. Feel a bit abused. Am I overeactinf? Is that normal?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Had you discussed this kind of play beforehand and given consent?

over a year ago

Biggin Hill

No he just said he was very wired and hyped. I didnt say stop and guess I could have should have just didn't want to spoil the fun

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

Either way, just do not meet him again if he is making you question yourself.

over a year ago

If no consent call the police

By *ilverjagMan
over a year ago

swansea

There's a vast difference between sm and assault, and some idiots don't know the difference!

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

No it's not normal at all but you didn't say no either when be started to get rough and said it felt wild and passionate at the time so he most likely thought it was fine.

It's why it's good to say what lines you don't want crossed before you meet so both parties know the score.

I would have seen him saying beforehand that he was wild and hyped as a big red flag and asked him to elaborate on what he wanted or expected but it would definitely had made me think twice about meeting him.

Now that the passion is gone you have realised that's not your scene and I'm not surprised that you feel upset.Dont let it out you off meeting others but do learn to recognise red flags early and walk away. No sex is worth the feeling of being used by someone.

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"There's a vast difference between sm and assault, and some idiots don't know the difference!"

Not in the eyes of the law:

Rough sex, including sadomasochistic sexual activity, can involve the infliction of pain or violence, simulated or otherwise, with the aim of providing sexual gratification for the parties involved. This type of activity can encompass a wide range of behaviours and, although it may occur in private and be consensual, the law states that the infliction of serious harm which results in actual bodily harm (ABH) or other more serious injury or worse, will make a perpetrator liable to prosecution. This is irrespective of whether consent had been given by the victim or not to behaviour of this type. The general proposition of law reflecting this position was established by the then Appellate Committee of the House of Lords in the case of R v Brown [1993] 2 W.L,R 556.

over a year ago

"No he just said he was very wired and hyped. I didnt say stop and guess I could have should have just didn't want to spoil the fun "

When you say wired that term usually applies to been on drugs was that the case?

Or sometimes certain people used it in reference to alcohol was he d*unk?

If was either of the above then that's definitely not a safe situation to allow someone to inflict a sexual beating that not only leaves bruises but breaks the skin.

We hope hope your Ok OP xx

over a year ago

Biggin Hill

Thanks for you replies. Yes he might have had a drink or taken something I guess.

Im feeling much better today physically and mentally.

Lesson learnt and will be more cautious in future and try to take more responsibility for what I allow to happen to me. X

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

"I would have seen him saying beforehand that he was wild and hyped as a big red flag"

This. Glad you’re feeling better today but please watch out for idiots

Post new Message to Thread