Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It means a no thank you

It’s not rude

If you check the sites rules you will see it’s stated in it

High message count is hard to keep up with

Plus’s a I can go from being the hottest person on the site

To nothing but a dirty ( insert 4 letter word ) and who want to shag me in the space off one no thank you not interested happy swingeing message

over a year ago

Have a read of this thread -

No messages or replies

over a year ago

Best thing to do is send a message then delete it because then you have no idea whether the person has read it and would just assume there not interested if you don't get a reply.

over a year ago

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

means only one of us has read the message, we both talk about messages then reply.

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

You hate people because they don't reply to you...really?!

Do you reply to all junk mail you get through your door?

As previous people have said, the site rules state that 'no reply' is to be taken as a polite "no thank you".

If you are letting strangers not replying to you wind you up so much, then maybe you need to consider if this is the right place for you. This is meant to be fun.

over a year ago

Why not look at it like it’s their loss?

By *r easy1981Man
over a year ago

leeds

It what it is lol

By *drian HardthrobMan
over a year ago

Worcester

At least they read it

over a year ago

Tbf with the ratio of men to women on this site, I can imagine some women could do with a PA to manage their inbox. Imagine opening up this site and having 100+ messages and trying to read through them all, I know I certainly wouldn’t have the time to reply to every one. Just gotta take it on the chin and keep it moving my man.

By *ustcurious1000Couple
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

I try and respond even if it’s a no thank u . But as mentioned on here high message count I can’t keep up its not personal a lot of the time xx

over a year ago

A lot of messages get ignored because people don't read a profile before messaging.

By *ynton-T OP   Man
over a year ago

fallowfield

Tbh I think it's just time to.give up, messaged easily 500+ people probably just not for me tbh

over a year ago

"Hate these type of people "

And you'd rather they done what exactly?

over a year ago

Your status isn’t going to help your cause. It’s physically impossible to read all my messages. It would be a full time job and I ain’t paid to be here. Get better pictures and be positive.

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

"Tbh I think it's just time to.give up, messaged easily 500+ people probably just not for me tbh "

Would 500+ rejection messages make you feel better about it?

over a year ago

"Tbh I think it's just time to.give up, messaged easily 500+ people probably just not for me tbh

Would 500+ rejection messages make you feel better about it?"

How does he know? Nothing wrong with the guy looking for a wee chance.

over a year ago

See how many messages I get with a negative status.

over a year ago

"See how many messages I get with a negative status. "

Mostly messages about wanking them off in the bath

over a year ago

"See how many messages I get with a negative status. "

Lucky you, are you as alluring in real life?

over a year ago

"See how many messages I get with a negative status.

Lucky you, are you as alluring in real life? "

Better in real life. I had to take that status down man. Too embarrassing. Guys still message though they really don’t care.

over a year ago

This is me.

over a year ago

Better in real life. I had to take that status down man. Too embarrassing. Guys still message though they really don’t care. "

Would you prefer people not fancying you?

over a year ago

Better in real life. I had to take that status down man. Too embarrassing. Guys still message though they really don’t care.

Would you prefer people not fancying you? "

Yeah, except the ones I fancy as well I want those ones to fancy me but not the rest.

over a year ago

Yeah, except the ones I fancy as well I want those ones to fancy me but not the rest. "

Have you ever thought that’s a great choice to have? Some people don’t have that choice. Personally I can only fancy someone when I meet them, it’s all smoke and mirrors otherwise

over a year ago

Yeah, except the ones I fancy as well I want those ones to fancy me but not the rest.

Have you ever thought that’s a great choice to have? Some people don’t have that choice. Personally I can only fancy someone when I meet them, it’s all smoke and mirrors otherwise "

What’s the point in having thousands of unsuitable men? I’d rather just have 1 or 2 suitable men.

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

"Tbh I think it's just time to.give up, messaged easily 500+ people probably just not for me tbh

How does he know? Nothing wrong with the guy looking for a wee chance. "

No there isn't, but clearly the current way of doing things isn't working if he's had 500+ messages ignored and he's offended enough to hate the people not responding.

If he's saying it's the lack of response that's bothering him and we know that no response means no thank you, would having 500+ messages each saying no be a better situation?

If I'd done something 500+ times without success then I think I'd be looking at how to change what I was doing rather than blaming it on the 500+ recipients of the messages. Each to their own though, the beauty of this site is that everyone can use it however they wish

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

"Tbh I think it's just time to.give up, messaged easily 500+ people probably just not for me tbh "

Why don't you get properly out there if you're genuinely interested in the scene. Just relying on sending messages and hoping to get a reply on here can be seriously hard work.

over a year ago

Have you ever thought that’s a great choice to have? Some people don’t have that choice. Personally I can only fancy someone when I meet them, it’s all smoke and mirrors otherwise

What’s the point in having thousands of unsuitable men? I’d rather just have 1 or 2 suitable men. "

Is that not just life we either click with someone or we don’t? I like this site because it’s full of different people. Not all for me but that’s life

over a year ago

I know right, don't they know who you are! I mean of they knew how important your time was and how valuable your attention was they'd be begging for the chance to reply to a message from you...

Seriously. Get over yourself.

over a year ago

No there isn't, but clearly the current way of doing things isn't working if he's had 500+ messages ignored and he's offended enough to hate the people not responding.

If he's saying it's the lack of response that's bothering him and we know that no response means no thank you, would having 500+ messages each saying no be a better situation?

If I'd done something 500+ times without success then I think I'd be looking at how to change what I was doing rather than blaming it on the 500+ recipients of the messages. Each to their own though, the beauty of this site is that everyone can use it however they wish "

I know what you are saying but we’re not all the same. Maybe he’s just getting stuff off his chest

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

If I'd done something 500+ times without success then I think I'd be looking at how to change what I was doing rather than blaming it on the 500+ recipients of the messages. Each to their own though, the beauty of this site is that everyone can use it however they wish

I know what you are saying but we’re not all the same. Maybe he’s just getting stuff off his chest "

Yes, hence the each to their own comment.

By *heArrowsCouple
over a year ago

I know what you are saying but we’re not all the same. Maybe he’s just getting stuff off his chest

Yes, hence the each to their own comment. "

The Internet, social media and online dating (as much as this site is) are not for everyone.

I can believe people get pissed off and hurt here. But it's also impossible to have empathy for everyone who gets hurt.

I regularly leave the site. It gets too much. And I'm not even struggling on here. I get replies sometimes

It's not cruel or ignorant not to feel for every struggling person on here.

We all have to protect ourselves and sometimes that means stepping away

By *heArrowsCouple
over a year ago

But in response to the OP. I get it. I do. But if you were in their shoes would you really do anything different?

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

You will never win with messages, always bound to piss someone off somehow. If you can't hack not getting replies then don't send messages, no one is obliged to answer your unasked for messages.

By *jekimMan
over a year ago

Wigan

Haha I'm not one to do this il chat to anyone haha

over a year ago

If you can’t hack it then maybe it’s not the right site for you. Move on - it means they aren’t interested.

over a year ago

Do you know what is worse than someone ignoring you .... it's how anxious you feel when someone isn't getting the hint when you have replied politely no thanks. Then a few minutes later you get a good few messages saying that some one is bad mouthing, calling you a fake profile, simply because you said no we reply no thanks and get a torrid of abuse.

And that's why we don't reply not because we are 'up ourselves'

By *luttyLaylaWoman
over a year ago

North West

If you don’t agree with the site etiquette maybe you should try a different site. It’s pretty clear in the FAQ’s.

I’m not “up myself” when I don’t reply to someone, also not rude and arrogant as your status says (that will put most women off in itself!).

You expecting and demanding a response is way ruder than a no reply.

No one owes anyone anything

Don’t let it get to you or take it personal, a no reply is a no thank you. If it’s not working, change it up. Try socials or clubs if your looking to use it as a social site as your status suggests.

over a year ago

You have just reminded me that I have a message to reply to on Tinder, thank you

By *areToShareCouple
over a year ago

Bingham

Why?

We hate people, especially younger people who think the world owes them a living and an explanation for everything.

Would you like to explain why you have a profile that says absolutely nothing about you or the type of people you want to meet? If I sent my 98 Yr old granny round.. bare in mind she's incontinent, shits herself, and is bed bound.. would you really be interested? Your age range preference of 18 to 99, suggests you'll shag anything with a pulse.

Ask yourself this... I'm on a site trying to get sex.. Do my profile pictures really make me look as good as I can be? Is my beard tidy or scruffy, am I smiling? Does my written bio stand out and offer something that none of the thousands of other guys in here can? These women and couples that I'm looking to meet, are they really going to look at my profile and think.. Yeah.. Let's fuck him!?

If the answer is yes, then you really shouldn't be on here. Look at other guys profiles.. See the ones that are dressed smartly and look clean and well presented... Have a well written bio that people want to read to find out more about them. Want to read to see what they can offer that others can't.

Personally.. And this is just an opinion of ours... You look scruffy and with no written bio... You seem like you can't be arsed to make a effort... Which is probably what people think when it comes to replying to your messages.

Effort in = Reward Out.

By *areToShareCouple
over a year ago

Bingham

And you haven't even specified whether it's the labia majora or labia minora you like to lick!

Do you even know the difference? Do you realise that licking a woman's fanny lips isn't going to elicit a sexual response in most cases? If you've heard of a clitoris, you'd be better off licking that should you get chance.

That's a free tip for you to help you on the road to greater success with women.. Use it wisely.

over a year ago

"You hate people because they don't reply to you...really?!

As previous people have said, the site rules state that 'no reply' is to be taken as a polite "no thank you".

If you are letting strangers not replying to you wind you up so much, then maybe you need to consider if this is the right place for you. This is meant to be fun.

"

over a year ago

You most probably didn't write anything worth replying too

By *ilverjagMan
over a year ago

swansea

I wouldn't say that, "Read and ignore," is anything to lose any sleep over because, this game is a bit like waiting for a bus, it doesn't matter if you miss the first one as there will be another one along in a minute.

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

Ohh yes very rude to open and not reply! Even if it's just a hiya x

over a year ago

500+?? You found 500+ females within your area that you had an amazing attraction to, read their profiles to see if you were what thwy were looking for, and sat down, drafted out a good, "stand out", individual mail and not a "hi" type one-worder, mentioned somrthing personal to their profile, not just looked st all the lovrly pics and thought "yep, you're female and have a pulse/??

Nah, didn't think so! But its all good.... luckily most of us would just let you jump on, await your shunt, 2 grunts and a squirt and be thankful because, afterall, this is "instashag" and we're not supposed to have a mutual attraction because "man needs his balls emptying"

Whildt i can't comment on your profile, as you haven't asked for opinions.... have a read and think "would i do me??"

Personally, id turn you down, just for your profile name alone, but there we go!

over a year ago

There is your problem I think. Who would want to feel like just another 1 of 500 people you think will do, to satisfy your needs? Many swingers look for connection, trust, reliability and decency. Your post comes across like you want a quick fix. I can imagine this post is a quick fix to get blocked by many fabbers and this site may not be the right one for you. All the best!

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

But we're they messages worth responding to? Were they to people for whom you matched what they were looking for?

Most of the messages we get are total rubbish. They obviously haven't read our profile and the bit about us not looking for single men, and they have no idea how to talk to us in an interesting, respectful and civilised way. They are not worth replying to so we don't. Are you sure your messages don't fall into that category?

It is also possible they are put off by your username.

over a year ago

Username did it for me. Anyone with a grim or overtly sexual name I ignore. Shame as you're actually very good looking. Like the photo with the hair.

By *dam_TinaCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

Hate people who start a thread then don't reply to every post

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"Hate people who start a thread then don't reply to every post "

Rude, innit!

If I had done something over 500 times that didn't get me the response I expected, I'd blame me, not everything else outside my control.

I think the OP is very lucky, he has found hundreds of women he'd like to fuck

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Why let it get to you op

Just delete a message when you send it, then any reply is a bonus.

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

Don’t think fab is for you op. Don’t see you replying to all the people who have commented on your thread?

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

Are your messages worth replying to? Over two thirds of my messages are generic junk that could be sent to anyone. My profile clearly hasn't been read. So ask yourself did you make enough effort in your message to deserve a reply? Even if you do you will still get read and delete but they may start to become less common.

Try it. And yes delete your sent messages so you can't keep track.

over a year ago

"Hate people who start a thread then don't reply to every post "

I see what you did there

By *xydadbodMan
over a year ago

Milton keynes

No it's definitely not rude. It's just the way it works. I just can't do it. I have to reply and say no thanks rather than simply ignore.. maybe that's just me

By *orksRockerMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Another entitled post.....

over a year ago

I dislike people who put up stauses professing to "hating" people ....and the wonders why nobody replies after seeing that, especially when the poster hasnt had the decency to reply to anyone on here!!

Equal opportunity ignoring at it's finest!!

over a year ago

"Best thing to do is send a message then delete it because then you have no idea whether the person has read it and would just assume there not interested if you don't get a reply. "

Exactly what I do, no expectation of a reply, easier all around, and, so far, I’m 100% accurate

By *he_Last_TitanMan
over a year ago

Bristol

"You hate people because they don't reply to you...really?!

"

Good take on it.

By *stbury DavenportMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

You should consider yourself lucky your messages even got looked at!

Post new Message to Thread