Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The Male Orgasm

Jump to newest

By *eldomVanilla OP   Man
over a year ago

London

This is just my opinion. But it is something rarely spoken about and is very different to ejaculation. Okay they do more often than not go hand in hand. But ejaculation is not an orgasam, because a man has cum does not mean he has had an orgasam. Visa versa also.

I relish seeing a partner tensing in a desperate bid to quench their pleasure before giving in. Before letting lose of their body and their indulgence takes over letting themselves go. The deafening silence after as they melt into the bed. Now that is an orgasam, no different for a man than what it is for a women. Equally both find it a difficult nirvana to achieve.

So if your partner has ejaculated unless they are a collapsed mess on the bed they have probably not orgasamed yet. Sometimes that quick relief is all that is needed but you both need to orgasam also. I have rarely achieved an orgasam the first time I have ejaculated and I think this is probably true of most woman. But it is the stereotypical norm that once a guy has ejaculated they have or they are done. So for me personally this is not true. I find it quite difficult to have an orgasm as much as most woman probably do.

So speak out and own your orgasam. Or if you don't think you have got someone there .. just ask them! They may have had enough but they may still need more to get there. What I'm badly trying to say is ejaculation and orgasms are very different things. Learn to know the differance in yourself and others and clench onto those bedsheets!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *stbury DavenportMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

I can definitely ejaculate without reaching orgasm. I cannot, however, reach orgasm without ejaculating.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Read “ The Multi-Orgasmic Man” by by Douglas Arava and Mantak Chia. It might not be for everyone as it looks in Taoism and energy flows, but helps separate male orgasm from ejaculation. The most I could manage was two orgasms without ejaculating, but haven’t been practicing for years now

By *mooth shaftMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I'm the other way round

Post new Message to Thread