Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Singles who meet couples

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just a off shot from a different thread and a couple of questions that have come into mind from reading it

A singles who play with couples, if you found yourself in a longterm loving relationship would you still want to swing with them? Ie mfm or fmf

B singles that are attached but the OH doesn't know, would you want a 3sum involving them??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

it is not uncommon to read or hear some singles say they are happy to play with other people's loved ones but would never consider being involved with play with their own loved and a third party...

some want it all but give a lot less

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

In a new relationship probably not straight away. Not because I wouldn't want to swing again, I just wouldn't in the very early stages of a new relationship.

Down the line then assuming a partner was interested too then quite probably I would.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"it is not uncommon to read or hear some singles say they are happy to play with other people's loved ones but would never consider being involved with play with their own loved and a third party...

some want it all but give a lot less"

That's me then

I inspired a thread!, lmfao

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"it is not uncommon to read or hear some singles say they are happy to play with other people's loved ones but would never consider being involved with play with their own loved and a third party...

That's me then

I inspired a thread!, lmfao "

good man, keep up the good work

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/09/12 14:12:59]

over a year ago

That's me then

I inspired a thread!, lmfao "

Can I just ask you, as you and a few others did inspire the thread! How you see us couples that do share? What are your _iews?

Your preference is too play with couples, yet if you were a couple you wouldn't want to see your OH being pleasures by another man! isn't that double standards?

over a year ago

if a couple wants to play with singles thats up to them.. but why should it automatically mean that as a single he/she should they get a partner have to swing?

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 20/09/12 14:27:51]

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"if a couple wants to play with singles thats up to them.. but why should it automatically mean that as a single he/she should they get a partner have to swing?

"

I don't think it should, each to their own. Sometimes when they give their rationale for the reasons why, it can be offensive.... sometimes

over a year ago

"if a couple wants to play with singles thats up to them.. but why should it automatically mean that as a single he/she should they get a partner have to swing?

"

Not saying it automatically means that when they get a partner that they should swing, we are all here for different reasons, just interested to see what the _iews are in this topic.

over a year ago

That's me then

I inspired a thread!, lmfao

Can I just ask you, as you and a few others did inspire the thread! How you see us couples that do share? What are your _iews?

Your preference is too play with couples, yet if you were a couple you wouldn't want to see your OH being pleasures by another man! isn't that double standards? "

As I said in the other thread its your choice, It's your relationship, all I was trying to say is I don't think I could share someone I love, so when I'm in a longterm relationship I'll stop doing this.

But if you and your husband's like sharing eachother with others then that is completely fine.

It's just a personal preference

But the reaction I got from some couples for saying this has made me think and I won't be looking for couple any more.

over a year ago

As a single I mainly played with couples. I met my OH through here and now we mainly play with single guys, unless we are at all club and then we play with couples!

over a year ago

i've no interest in playing with couples as i'm a straight girl.. however if i were to get a partner id not want it to be a swinging relationship.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

When i got with jay, neither of us changed what we where doing at all we just carried on doing it. In fact i dont even remember having a discussion about it. I play as a single female, he plays as a guy and we also do stuff as a couple. Never even had a cross word as regards to swinging

over a year ago

some want it all but give a lot less"

I'm not sure your last line is entirely fair. I enjoy playing with couples and the ones I play with obviously are happy enough with me which means we three are giving to each other. Now if I chose not to play if I got into a relationship that doesn't mean I 'took' but won't give back. It simply means the dynamics have changed which is what happens in life ... Situations change, people grow, they move on in whatever direction life takes them

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I'm not sure your last line is entirely fair. I enjoy playing with couples and the ones I play with obviously are happy enough with me which means we three are giving to each other. Now if I chose not to play if I got into a relationship that doesn't mean I 'took' but won't give back. It simply means the dynamics have changed which is what happens in life ... Situations change, people grow, they move on in whatever direction life takes them "

I didn't say it was a negative thing and used 'some'

over a year ago

Yes to both

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

So long as both parties were happy with the swinging I see no problem.

The key is communication I guess. And not making swinging the be all and end all of the relationship.....take time just to be together. Not always looking for 3somes

I have been in a relationship like that and it didn't last long!!!

Post new Message to Thread