Jump to newest

By *usman 199 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stockport

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

Walking in woods a couple of days after starting on medication that can have that as a side effect. At least 30 minutes from the nearest toilet and other walkers about. Somehow I kept it in until I got through the door.

By *usman 199 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stockport

"Walking in woods a couple of days after starting on medication that can have that as a side effect. At least 30 minutes from the nearest toilet and other walkers about. Somehow I kept it in until I got through the door. "

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

On a run. I thought it would wait until I got back. I will never make that mistake again. It hurt so much.

By *usman 199 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stockport

"On a run. I thought it would wait until I got back. I will never make that mistake again. It hurt so much. "
bad pain I have had that one too

By *urassic CoasterMan
over a year ago

bournemouth

Hahahahaha what a question. Love it.

In answer though, at a job interview, hands down the worst. Haha

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Many a time have I experienced ‘touching cloth’ whilst out and about.

The worst experiences are invariably whilst in a car on a long distance journey with no where to pull over.

Turtle head is no fun

By *usman 199 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stockport

"Many a time have I experienced ‘touching cloth’ whilst out and about.

The worst experiences are invariably whilst in a car on a long distance journey with no where to pull over.

Turtle head is no fun "

touching cloth I an pinching that one

By *immyinreadingMan
over a year ago

henley on thames

At a funeral, in a graveyard, genuinely looking around wondering if there was somewhere I could go. One more set of contractions and I don’t think I would have made it.

A friend of mine had to go on a golf course, mid-round.

By *usman 199 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stockport

"At a funeral, in a graveyard, genuinely looking around wondering if there was somewhere I could go. One more set of contractions and I don’t think I would have made it.

A friend of mine had to go on a golf course, mid-round. "

oh shit !!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Definitely a race in London

By *usman 199 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stockport

"Definitely a race in London "

over a year ago

At Port Aventura theme park in Spain, in the queue for Stampida, a wooden coaster. Being made of wood, it was very bumpy as well as fast. By the time I got off I thought that the worst was going to happen (especially as I was there with brother in law, nephew and son). It seemed to take ages to find the loo, and when I did, I didn't even get chance to sit down before......

By *immyinreadingMan
over a year ago

henley on thames

Oh, just remembered another one. When I lived in Dublin, getting the late night bus home after a night in the piss. Fell asleep, woke up with sever contractions taking place, just about managed to get off the bus, found the nearest spot possible for a shite ... in someone’s garden in a rough area of Dublin. Suit, brief case, 1 in the morning, having just had a shit in someone’s garden ... have never sobered up so quickly

By *usman 199 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stockport

"At Port Aventura theme park in Spain, in the queue for Stampida, a wooden coaster. Being made of wood, it was very bumpy as well as fast. By the time I got off I thought that the worst was going to happen (especially as I was there with brother in law, nephew and son). It seemed to take ages to find the loo, and when I did, I didn't even get chance to sit down before...... "
woops Always remember Dragon Khan great ride

By *usman 199 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stockport

"Oh, just remembered another one. When I lived in Dublin, getting the late night bus home after a night in the piss. Fell asleep, woke up with sever contractions taking place, just about managed to get off the bus, found the nearest spot possible for a shite ... in someone’s garden in a rough area of Dublin. Suit, brief case, 1 in the morning, having just had a shit in someone’s garden ... have never sobered up so quickly "
you have confessed now got it in the open

over a year ago

porta loo at before game old trafford turn style wasn't open so had go in porta loo in car park couldn't hang on had que of 10 people and said sorry about smell

old women said you haven't have yeah

me yep

guy further in que was it worth it

me damn straight

By *usman 199 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stockport

"porta loo at before game old trafford turn style wasn't open so had go in porta loo in car park couldn't hang on had que of 10 people and said sorry about smell

old women said you haven't have yeah

me yep

guy further in que was it worth it

me damn straight "

75 000 you wouldn't be noticed

By *mma29Couple
over a year ago

wirral

On a volcano. Mr.

By *usman 199 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stockport

"On a volcano. Mr."
was your earth moving

By *aughty but nice...Man
over a year ago

Staffs

At a festival in 1994

over a year ago

China

By *usman 199 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stockport

"China "
expand

By *hatYorkLadMan
over a year ago

York

Probably the time I was out for a run and suddenly felt my guts drop about two miles in, had to double my pace to get back to my car and then drive home while holding back the tide

Also when I was on exercise in Scotland last week, I was on stag at 3am and had to wait over an hour to be relieved by mu oppo while absolutely busting for a poo that I'd been holding for two days. As soon as he went on stag I legged it into the woodblock and the universe fell out, nectar!

By *usman 199 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stockport

"Probably the time I was out for a run and suddenly felt my guts drop about two miles in, had to double my pace to get back to my car and then drive home while holding back the tide

Also when I was on exercise in Scotland last week, I was on stag at 3am and had to wait over an hour to be relieved by mu oppo while absolutely busting for a poo that I'd been holding for two days. As soon as he went on stag I legged it into the woodblock and the universe fell out, nectar!"

great description

over a year ago

"China expand "

For anyone who has visited I’m sure they can imagine. It’s not the place to need to visit the toilet other than in a 5 star hotel, especially worse for women

over a year ago

Anywhere in public. Would have to be at busting point for me to have a public number 2. When I first started working in Amazon my back was killing, my feet were killing and then I needed a poo with 5 hours left of my shift. I went to the toilet and tried to lift my legs up to hurry the process but I was so rigid I thought I’d snapped my spine and I fell forward off the toilet with turtle head poking out of me.

By *he_Last_TitanMan
over a year ago

Bristol

"Anywhere in public. Would have to be at busting point for me to have a public number 2. When I first started working in Amazon my back was killing, my feet were killing and then I needed a poo with 5 hours left of my shift. I went to the toilet and tried to lift my legs up to hurry the process but I was so rigid I thought I’d snapped my spine and I fell forward off the toilet with turtle head poking out of me. "

And a big congratulations to the winner here!

Everyone else can go home.

By *hatYorkLadMan
over a year ago

York

"Anywhere in public. Would have to be at busting point for me to have a public number 2. When I first started working in Amazon my back was killing, my feet were killing and then I needed a poo with 5 hours left of my shift. I went to the toilet and tried to lift my legs up to hurry the process but I was so rigid I thought I’d snapped my spine and I fell forward off the toilet with turtle head poking out of me. "

I bet arse was like a crayon trying to wipe after that. Juan Sheet? Arthur Roll more like

By *ollycouple71Couple
over a year ago

manchester

In Ibiza years ago was out on a pedalo needed a shit so jumped in sea had one .got back on the pedalo then seen it floating past.

Post new Message to Thread