Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Women being bitchy to other women.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why do they do this? Usually see attractive women having shitty comments said to them and it’s usually by women who are less attractive. See it on my social media a lot and on here sometimes.

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *azzuMan
over a year ago

belfast

Is saying less attractive women are bitchy to attractive women not bitchy?

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Surely that doesn’t happen

Reply privately

over a year ago

popcorn anyone?

Reply privately

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

Strange. I've noticed people are bitchy to each other. Not just women and it has nothing to do with what they look like.

Reply privately

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Some women are just bitchy and that’s the way they are. Not many women I like to be honest. I don’t understand most of them. I find men much easier to understand. Always have.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I get a lot more bitchiness from men directed at me as a woman. Other women with one or two exceptions tend to be very supportive or at least talk to me as a person.

I don't think my perceived attractiveness has much to do with it

Reply privately

over a year ago

All the time. It’s playground behaviour and there is no need for it. As grown women you’d think we’d/they’d know better but apparently not. It’s not even about attraction sometimes, girls will be bitchy about anything. I hate it.

It’s definitely why I get on better with blokes.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Strange. I've noticed people are bitchy to each other. Not just women and it has nothing to do with what they look like."

Same.

Reply privately

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

I couldn't care less what other women say or think to be honest, especially ones that don't personally know me x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Some women are just bitchy and that’s the way they are. Not many women I like to be honest. I don’t understand most of them. I find men much easier to understand. Always have. "

You were called a 'well funded vagina' the other day by a woman

Reply privately

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Strange. I've noticed people are bitchy to each other. Not just women and it has nothing to do with what they look like."

I agree with nothing to do with what they look like but in my experience I’ve never had anything like that from men.

Reply privately

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

I'd agree with this. OP, it might be your confirmation bias kicking in but from my bias/experience it tends to just be people. Women are perhaps more noticable? More expected, this idea that less attractive women are bitchy/jealous? Not sure.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Why do they do this? Usually see attractive women having shitty comments said to them and it’s usually by women who are less attractive. See it on my social media a lot and on here sometimes. "

Isn't that bitchy in itself?

Reply privately

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"Some women are just bitchy and that’s the way they are. Not many women I like to be honest. I don’t understand most of them. I find men much easier to understand. Always have. "

Same

Reply privately

over a year ago

Imagine if a man made this statement..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Some women are just bitchy and that’s the way they are. Not many women I like to be honest. I don’t understand most of them. I find men much easier to understand. Always have.

You were called a 'well funded vagina' the other day by a woman "

I know. And I walked away. Go me. Can’t be arsed arguing on here anymore.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Some women are just bitchy and that’s the way they are. Not many women I like to be honest. I don’t understand most of them. I find men much easier to understand. Always have.

Imagine if a man made this statement.. "

Eh?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Eh? "

There is a stereotype that women are difficult to understand. It's a sexist thing to say

Reply privately

By *drian HardthrobMan
over a year ago

Worcester

I always thought the ladies on here were pretty good at looking out for one another to be fair

Reply privately

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Eh?

There is a stereotype that women are difficult to understand. It's a sexist thing to say "

Then so be it. I said I don’t understand most women. Is it sexist if a man said that? I wouldn’t say so. I wouldn’t be jumping in saying ooooh that’s sexist.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I was watching a video earlier on Facebook about wardrobe malfunctions and there were men and women doing slut drops or twirking and their trousers or skirts were splitting. There were women who were all shapes and sizes doing it and men yet there was one girl in the video who was stunning with an amazing body and all in the comments women were like bee lining her saying ahh look at that slut or what did she think would happen, attention whore and all these horrible comments by women who didn’t hold a candle next to the girl in the video. I was just reading them thinking fuck this is a funny compilation video and that girl did exactly the same thing yet was getting all these shitty comments.

Seemed like when normal looking women did it or overweight women did it it was fine it was funny, but this girl looked sexy and was gorgeous and had all this shit. It’s like why?

Reply privately

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

"I always thought the ladies on here were pretty good at looking out for one another to be fair"

Some are...

Reply privately

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

"I always thought the ladies on here were pretty good at looking out for one another to be fair"

I've found more supportive women here than anywhere in my life before.

Reply privately

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I've seen some very attractive women become instantly less so just by opening their mouths and bitching about others

Reply privately

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Only in public.

Reply privately

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

I don’t see what perceived attractiveness has got to do with bitchiness. That exists even amongst the less popular folk. I don’t think it’s more so for attractive people if that’s what you’re saying?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"I always thought the ladies on here were pretty good at looking out for one another to be fair

Only in public. "

Reply privately

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

"I always thought the ladies on here were pretty good at looking out for one another to be fair

Only in public. "

Behind the scenes it's like a massacre

Reply privately

By *abarellaWoman
over a year ago

Warminster

I'm the same. I keep most women at arms length. I hate drama.

I'll be bitchy to someone who has personally done me harm but I dont start it!

Reply privately

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Only in public. "

No; I think that's doing women a disservice. I've had some fantastic support and kind words from other women. Only last night I've been speaking to two wonderful women regarding my Asperger's and attending an event and they've gone above and beyond.

People do look out for each other in public and private.

People can bitch about each other, in public and private. Men can be proper bitchy!

It's a people thing. Not a woman/ladies thing.

Reply privately

By *andare63Man
over a year ago

oldham

I will possibly be berated and slated for this but in general guys are easier to work with. What you see is what you get more than often. I've worked in an environment full of women and trying to manage that was nigh on impossible. At times you could cut the atmosphere with a knife. The only time I found this to improve was when a woman left and she was replaced by a man.....

Reply privately

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Only in public.

No; I think that's doing women a disservice. I've had some fantastic support and kind words from other women. Only last night I've been speaking to two wonderful women regarding my Asperger's and attending an event and they've gone above and beyond.

People do look out for each other in public and private.

People can bitch about each other, in public and private. Men can be proper bitchy!

It's a people thing. Not a woman/ladies thing."

I don't believe it is. I don't chat to other men on here so I can only speak from experience and the vast majority of women I have spoken to in 5 years here have had bad experiences with other women. Some moreso than with men.

I have received numerous private messages from women about other women and their opinions on them and literally minutes later they are acting like besties in the forums.

I agree completely about men bitching but it's very naive to think that someone being supportive in public is genuinely not just paying lip service for appearance sakes.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It’s is a people thing just need to know when not to prod the hornets nest.

Reply privately

By *ck BasswardsMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

"Why do they do this? Usually see attractive women having shitty comments said to them and it’s usually by women who are less attractive. See it on my social media a lot and on here sometimes.

Isn't that bitchy in itself?"

Isnt saying this is bitchy, to a bitchy comment also bitchy, especially when its said by someone who is being implicated as being bitchy or not bitchy, and in actual fact could either indeed be a bitch or not bitchy at all…. “You are all welcome” *glad i cleared this allup for everyone*

Kicks the door open and walks off like a coxky pigeon (all pigeons appear cocky anyway) hahahahaha

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think the exact same way. I have only one female friend

Reply privately

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

"I get a lot more bitchiness from men directed at me as a woman. Other women with one or two exceptions tend to be very supportive or at least talk to me as a person.

I don't think my perceived attractiveness has much to do with it"

I agree that it's a people problem. I also agree looks will come into it but only as a thing to be bitchy about. Bitchyness can come from a number of places, simply bring in a bad mood and laying out at others, perceived hurt recieved from another person and yes envy. This last doesn't have to just be looks.

Mr

Reply privately

By *iss LovelyWoman
over a year ago

Here and There

Is it ok for women who are physically more attractive to be bitchy about people who they think are less attractive? Is that what you’re doing here OP?

Reply privately

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

It's definitely a people in general thing, but I personally have encountered it far more from women than I ever have from men...especially within the realms of Fab Land.

I gave up trying to fathom out women a long time ago, after I realised that I really don't like working in predominantly female environments...all I know is that I generally feel more comfortable in male company.

Reply privately

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"I don't believe it is. I don't chat to other men on here so I can only speak from experience and the vast majority of women I have spoken to in 5 years here have had bad experiences with other women. Some moreso than with men.

I have received numerous private messages from women about other women and their opinions on them and literally minutes later they are acting like besties in the forums.

I agree completely about men bitching but it's very naive to think that someone being supportive in public is genuinely not just paying lip service for appearance sakes. "

I've been here almost a decade - I didn't say that lip service doesn't occur anywhere in my response so I'm not sure quite how naivety is shown.

I even acknowledged that people can (and do) bitch about each other in private and public.

We both have our experiences to draw on, it's not quite a quantitative resource/reasoning. I can respect why you hold your beliefs and I'm well aware that women have had unpleasant experiences from other women. I don't want to deviate too much from the OP, nor be the rather pedantic Meli of old.

I still believe that it's people rather than women but we all bring our own life experiences and that colours our response to the OP.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Agreed x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Swansea

I'll be bitchy to someone who has personally done me harm but I dont start it! "

To me that is pretty much the definition of bitchy - they said something I found hurtful so I'm going to hurt them back.

Mr

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's been going on since the test of time.... It's a shame if you allow it to get to you.

Reply privately

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

Because they jealous and women are dreadful for bitchyness x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

This behaviour isn't gender exclusive and anyone is capable of this.

As far as fab us concerned the women are far worse, no doubt. To my knowledge there haven't been men's kik groups sharing pics or badmouthing other people. I know for a fact women here have.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Swansea

"I don't believe it is. I don't chat to other men on here so I can only speak from experience and the vast majority of women I have spoken to in 5 years here have had bad experiences with other women. Some moreso than with men.

I agree completely about men bitching but it's very naive to think that someone being supportive in public is genuinely not just paying lip service for appearance sakes.

I've been here almost a decade - I didn't say that lip service doesn't occur anywhere in my response so I'm not sure quite how naivety is shown.

I even acknowledged that people can (and do) bitch about each other in private and public.

We both have our experiences to draw on, it's not quite a quantitative resource/reasoning. I can respect why you hold your beliefs and I'm well aware that women have had unpleasant experiences from other women. I don't want to deviate too much from the OP, nor be the rather pedantic Meli of old.

I still believe that it's people rather than women but we all bring our own life experiences and that colours our response to the OP. "

Oh I don't know, I'd quite like to hear the pedantic Meli of old.

Mr

Reply privately

over a year ago

I wouldn't say it's to do with attractiveness but the confidence that oozes out of them, even if confidence is just a coping mechanism.

Growing up girls and women have always been nasty so I tend to only let a select few "in".

I get on so much better with men and feel much more are ease around them.

Reply privately

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

It's trolling and immature

Reply privately

By *eah BabyCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

Don’t get why there’s a need for anyone to be bitchy, what does it gain for them

I’ve worked with mainly guys through all my career, from the stories you hear I’m glad I have, you always know where you stand with them, the mind sometimes boggles to how people are

Reply privately

over a year ago

Only in public.

Behind the scenes it's like a massacre "

I must be either oblivious, not worth bitching about ... or both

I don't get drawn into shit & nonsense thankfully

NBVN x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Woman's compliment to another woman - "you're so brave to wear that dress".

Man's compliment to another man - "nice tie".

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Woman's compliment to another woman - "you're so brave to wear that dress".

Man's compliment to another man - "nice tie"."

Reply privately

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

"I will possibly be berated and slated for this but in general guys are easier to work with. What you see is what you get more than often. I've worked in an environment full of women and trying to manage that was nigh on impossible. At times you could cut the atmosphere with a knife. The only time I found this to improve was when a woman left and she was replaced by a man..... "

Think most mothers would agree with this boys what u see is what u get with girls they are drama lamas! X

Reply privately

over a year ago

i don't think gender or perceived looks have anything to do with it.

some people are cunty.

some people are less cunty.

swings and roundabouts. Px

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Is it ok for women who are physically more attractive to be bitchy about people who they think are less attractive? Is that what you’re doing here OP? "

Nope just making an observation. Easier to just say attractive vs unattractive and people can interpret whatever their version of these things are.

Reply privately

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

Only in public.

NBVN x"

Neither do I. I'm too old for childish behaviour x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This behaviour isn't gender exclusive and anyone is capable of this.

As far as fab us concerned the women are far worse, no doubt. To my knowledge there haven't been men's kik groups sharing pics or badmouthing other people. I know for a fact women here have. "

Really?? That's awful if true

Reply privately

By *aitonelMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

The amount of vile and belittling comments I've seen and heard from "attractive" people about everyone is equal or often greater to that of things said by the rest about everyone. Nobody is immune to being the target or being the ubuser based upon any criteria.

Reply privately

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

As far as fab us concerned the women are far worse, no doubt. To my knowledge there haven't been men's kik groups sharing pics or badmouthing other people. I know for a fact women here have. "

You're not wrong there.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’ve never been invited to a woman’s Kik group but I bet my hat Ive been slagged off in one.

Reply privately

over a year ago

What???! I didn't know that sort of thing was going on...

Reply privately

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

This is very true unfortunately

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’ve heard this too and it kinda makes me sad….

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I will possibly be berated and slated for this but in general guys are easier to work with. What you see is what you get more than often. I've worked in an environment full of women and trying to manage that was nigh on impossible. At times you could cut the atmosphere with a knife. The only time I found this to improve was when a woman left and she was replaced by a man.....

Think most mothers would agree with this boys what u see is what u get with girls they are drama lamas! X"

Any really bad bullying cases that either of us have witnessed or had to deal with through work have predominantly been by men on men, usually older men to younger. It's usually explained as "banter".

Men are encouraged and even expected to accept hurtful comments as "just a joke" while women who are more comfortable actually saying that something has upset them are accused of being "dramatic" and difficult to understand.

Reply privately

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

As far as fab us concerned the women are far worse, no doubt. To my knowledge there haven't been men's kik groups sharing pics or badmouthing other people. I know for a fact women here have.

I’ve never been invited to a woman’s Kik group but I bet my hat Ive been slagged off in one. "

Why would you assume you have been? For what reason?

Reply privately

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

Really?? That's awful if true "

Sadly it is true

Reply privately

over a year ago

Have you not just made a bitchy comment in your opening post?

Reply privately

By *tue555Man
over a year ago

Passed Beyond Reach

"Why do they do this? Usually see attractive women having shitty comments said to them and it’s usually by women who are less attractive. See it on my social media a lot and on here sometimes. "

Bitching is no the preserve of women forum like a lot of social media is simply a pissing contest. People belittling others to make themselves seem better.

Females bitching about females here is just an extension of school. "Your only jealous because I'm better looking or more popular than you"

Girls fighting over the same hot guy.

Girls encouraging guys to fight over them.

Guys belittling other guys to make them seem better to the appreciation of females.

It is nothing new, T'Birds and Pink Ladies, high school mentality

Reply privately

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"Oh I don't know, I'd quite like to hear the pedantic Meli of old.

Mr"

You're one of the few Mr NBVN!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sadly it is true "

There may have been 1 or 2 but there are also several telegram or kick groups of all women who are not bitchyin the slightest. I dont understand why people need to cause drama by saying things like this, we all know people bitch behind each other's backs it's hardly a new phenomenon.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Couldn’t think of anything worse than being in an all women kik group. I got added once and lasted about 6 hours!

Reply privately

over a year ago

All the women on here are more attractive than me. They can't help it,bless

Reply privately

over a year ago

In work there’s woman I’d say she was about 5 maybe 6 years older than me and I always wear bras to work when I never normally wear them but I had this old faded long sleeve top on with a bit of a v neck cos I work in a warehouse so only wear old clothes there. Anyway I have breast implants and in a bra they look even bigger that’s the design I can’t help how they look and she walked passed my station and was like god you’ll be in a bikini next, you just know it was in a diggy way and I just went yeah I will I’ve got a lovely Calvin Klein thong bikini that looks stunning on me, and she just rolled her eyes. She’s made a few comments like that, how I haven’t dropped her yet shows massive self control on my part.

Reply privately

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Couldn’t think of anything worse than being in an all women kik group. I got added once and lasted about 6 hours! "

Probably longer than I would have lasted tbf haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Couldn’t think of anything worse than being in an all women kik group. I got added once and lasted about 6 hours! "

But that's your experience and I just don't like the assumption that women can't be in a group together without being bitchy it's not pleasant.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Couldn’t think of anything worse than being in an all women kik group. I got added once and lasted about 6 hours!

Probably longer than I would have lasted tbf haha "

I thought there’d be boobs . That’ll learn me!

Reply privately

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

Haven't read the whole thread, so this may have already been said. But what defines bitching? Some accuse others of being bitchy when they are just questioning someone about their opinions on here for example.

Or are the uglies like me not supposed to question the attractive women? I should know my place?

Reply privately

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

"All the women on here are more attractive than me. They can't help it,bless "

Every woman and man for that matter are beautiful in their own way xx

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I couldn't think of anything worse than being in a Kik group full stop

Reply privately

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

I’m not sociable enough to be added got 2 of you birds I talk to outside of here and that’s enough!

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Couldn’t think of anything worse than being in an all women kik group. I got added once and lasted about 6 hours!

But that's your experience and I just don't like the assumption that women can't be in a group together without being bitchy it's not pleasant. "

Neither do I. I have successfully been in on line and real life all women groups with no bitchiness. Maybe it's how I perceive it

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Why do they do this? Usually see attractive women having shitty comments said to them and it’s usually by women who are less attractive. See it on my social media a lot and on here sometimes.

Bitching is no the preserve of women forum like a lot of social media is simply a pissing contest. People belittling others to make themselves seem better.

Females bitching about females here is just an extension of school. "Your only jealous because I'm better looking or more popular than you"

Girls fighting over the same hot guy.

Girls encouraging guys to fight over them.

Guys belittling other guys to make them seem better to the appreciation of females.

It is nothing new, T'Birds and Pink Ladies, high school mentality

"

Amen.

You couldn’t have put it any better

Reply privately

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

I’m not sociable enough to be added got 2 of you birds I talk to outside of here and that’s enough! "

Haha me too. Just two on WhatsApp And bloody grumpy who I’ll never get rid of

Reply privately

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple
over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

hiding behind keyboards and fake profiles etc they feel big and superior to be nasty "for fun!" when it doesn't have any serious comeback or fallout for them they can say anything they like, and to heck with the consequences.

Only I have known sensitive people absolutely crushed by nasty comments who maybe stress or self harm or whatever so people should think on before having that kind of conversations.

Reply privately

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

All women can be bitchy, regardless of how attractive people deem them to be.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’ve never been invited to a woman’s Kik group but I bet my hat Ive been slagged off in one.

Why would you assume you have been? For what reason?"

Because I’ve had enough shit said to me on the forums that’s bad so can only imagine the things said behind closed doors.

I don’t think there’s ever been a more attacked member of the forums as myself. Not so much lately but I used to get a lot of shit yet I’ve been here 11 years

Reply privately

over a year ago

Those damn unattractive ones. Fugly and bitchy ! Some people just can't catch a break.

Reply privately

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

"hiding behind keyboards and fake profiles etc they feel big and superior to be nasty "for fun!" when it doesn't have any serious comeback or fallout for them they can say anything they like, and to heck with the consequences.

Only I have known sensitive people absolutely crushed by nasty comments who maybe stress or self harm or whatever so people should think on before having that kind of conversations. "

Thats the thing though, some people don't give a thought about how a comment will be taken and perceived and the repercussions it can cause.

Reply privately

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

Because I’ve had enough shit said to me on the forums that’s bad so can only imagine the things said behind closed doors.

I don’t think there’s ever been a more attacked member of the forums as myself. Not so much lately but I used to get a lot of shit yet I’ve been here 11 years "

But do you think that's based on your looks or on some of the thi gs you say and how you come across?

Reply privately

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

But that's your experience and I just don't like the assumption that women can't be in a group together without being bitchy it's not pleasant. "

I don’t think people are saying that all groups of women are bitchy. I don’t believe that for one second. But we all know that there are kik groups where women have slated each other and shared private photos of men. They’re a different kettle of fish. And they are exclusively female sadly. You’re adorable.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don’t think there’s ever been a more attacked member of the forums as myself. Not so much lately but I used to get a lot of shit yet I’ve been here 11 years "

It seems that you invite comments form people and often aren't particularly pleasant about others.

Reply privately

over a year ago

But that's your experience and I just don't like the assumption that women can't be in a group together without being bitchy it's not pleasant.

I don’t think people are saying that all groups of women are bitchy. I don’t believe that for one second. But we all know that there are kik groups where women have slated each other and shared private photos of men. They’re a different kettle of fish. And they are exclusively female sadly. You’re adorable. "

And you don't think there are men's groups like that because I know for certain there are.

I dont like how this is a let's go after women thread.

Reply privately

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/10/21 13:24:23]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bitchiness isn’t the preserve of women, men do it as well. I’ve been on the receiving end of it too often.

Thankfully the people I speak to on here are so very supportive and friendly x

Reply privately

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Probably longer than I would have lasted tbf haha

I thought there’d be boobs . That’ll learn me!"

The wrong members joined then haha

Reply privately

By *tue555Man
over a year ago

Passed Beyond Reach

"

Sorry you don't hold that record, that is mine. Many have tried all have failed

Reply privately

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

I don’t think people are saying that all groups of women are bitchy. I don’t believe that for one second. But we all know that there are kik groups where women have slated each other and shared private photos of men. They’re a different kettle of fish. And they are exclusively female sadly. You’re adorable.

And you don't think there are men's groups like that because I know for certain there are.

I dont like how this is a let's go after women thread. "

Jesus are there?!? No I genuinely didn’t. I think it’s because the thread was talking about female behaviour that’s how it’s gone..

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don’t think people are saying that all groups of women are bitchy. I don’t believe that for one second. But we all know that there are kik groups where women have slated each other and shared private photos of men. They’re a different kettle of fish. And they are exclusively female sadly. You’re adorable. "

*sips Tea in the sidelines*

Oooooooohhhh ….

(there’s literally no emoji that can express my face atm … I freaking wish we had gifsssss!!!!)

Reply privately

over a year ago

I associate this type of behaviour with less intelligent women/people - who thrive on drama more - as opposed to those who are less attractive.

It takes all sorts though, and yeah, jealousy probably is a factor in some cases.

Reply privately

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

It's really sad that this thread was always destined to go the way it has, with what seems to be bitchiness, overt and covert, from a variety of places. Maybe that's just my perception. Maybe not. But I find it ironic that there are some people complaining about something they themselves are or have been a part of.

I wonder if there is actually anyone here who can put their hand up and truthfully say they've never said or done anything that couldn't be perceived as bitchy, here or elsewhere? I can't, but that doesn't mean I see it as bitchy or saw it that way at the time. Just based on the truth as I see it when it happened.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don’t think there’s ever been a more attacked member of the forums as myself. Not so much lately but I used to get a lot of shit yet I’ve been here 11 years

It seems that you invite comments form people and often aren't particularly pleasant about others.

"

When this is said to me I always ask for examples of when I’ve been unpleasant to others. Threads that I can look at so I can read verbatim what I’ve said rather than relying on how someone has interpreted what I’ve said based on their own emotions and how it made them feel.

Reply privately

By *hroatQueen_CATV/TS
over a year ago

Carlisle

I think bitchy people can be both genders! Insecure people put others down. Everyone can be a bitch though when needed? Don't press my bitch switch. Hahahaha

Reply privately

By *HaRiFMan
over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

Who has the ultimate say on who’s attractive and who’s not? Surly people’s opinions will differ. Anyways can we not all just hug it out

Reply privately

over a year ago

Jesus are there?!? No I genuinely didn’t. I think it’s because the thread was talking about female behaviour that’s how it’s gone.. "

Yes of course there are and mixed groups in fact in my experience mixed groups are worse that's why won't be in any. I will not get involved with any group that slates others, obviously we all moan and get on with some more than others. If I don't like someone I make it perfectly clear. Also I don't just agree with people that I like and vice versa. Maybe I'm being naive but I genuinely don't think this is a women's only issue.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You answered your own question:

what I’ve said rather than relying on how someone has interpreted what I’ve said based on their own emotions and how it made them feel.

Reply privately

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

"It's really sad that this thread was always destined to go the way it has, with what seems to be bitchiness, overt and covert, from a variety of places. Maybe that's just my perception. Maybe not. But I find it ironic that there are some people complaining about something they themselves are or have been a part of.

I wonder if there is actually anyone here who can put their hand up and truthfully say they've never said or done anything that couldn't be perceived as bitchy, here or elsewhere? I can't, but that doesn't mean I see it as bitchy or saw it that way at the time. Just based on the truth as I see it when it happened."

I am occasionally bitchy who the heck isn't. Can be intentional or sometimes unintentional. The net result is the same someone feels that you a bitchy towards them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's really sad that this thread was always destined to go the way it has, with what seems to be bitchiness, overt and covert, from a variety of places. Maybe that's just my perception. Maybe not. But I find it ironic that there are some people complaining about something they themselves are or have been a part of.

I wonder if there is actually anyone here who can put their hand up and truthfully say they've never said or done anything that couldn't be perceived as bitchy, here or elsewhere? I can't, but that doesn't mean I see it as bitchy or saw it that way at the time. Just based on the truth as I see it when it happened."

Absolutely no one can say they've never said something unpleasant about somebody else I just don't like the assumption in relation but it's just women or mainly women.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I get a lot more bitchiness from men directed at me as a woman. Other women with one or two exceptions tend to be very supportive or at least talk to me as a person.

I don't think my perceived attractiveness has much to do with it"

Got to agree with this, I’ve never seen a link between bitchiness attractiveness.

And most women Tend to support and lift up other women

Reply privately

By *hroatQueen_CATV/TS
over a year ago

Carlisle

"Who has the ultimate say on who’s attractive and who’s not? Surly people’s opinions will differ. Anyways can we not all just hug it out "
So true!

Reply privately

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

Jesus are there?!? No I genuinely didn’t. I think it’s because the thread was talking about female behaviour that’s how it’s gone.. "

A couple of guys have showed me some of these guys only group's on kik. They are real.

Reply privately

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

I don't think my perceived attractiveness has much to do with it

Got to agree with this, I’ve never seen a link between bitchiness attractiveness.

And most women Tend to support and lift up other women "

Exactly if you're a bitchy person you'll always be a bitch...beautiful or not x

Reply privately

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

When this is said to me I always ask for examples of when I’ve been unpleasant to others. Threads that I can look at so I can read verbatim what I’ve said rather than relying on how someone has interpreted what I’ve said based on their own emotions and how it made them feel. "

The very nature of being unpleasant to others is how they take it, based on what you say and how it makes them feel. It's about having empathy and thinking of how things come across, not just the actual words.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Jesus are there?!? No I genuinely didn’t. I think it’s because the thread was talking about female behaviour that’s how it’s gone..

A couple of guys have showed me some of these guys only group's on kik. They are real. "

Same here, that's how I know they exist.

Reply privately

By *abarellaWoman
over a year ago

Warminster

I'll be bitchy to someone who has personally done me harm but I dont start it!

To me that is pretty much the definition of bitchy - they said something I found hurtful so I'm going to hurt them back.

Mr"

Yes, exactly. No one can honestly say they've never bitched about someone! But I dont go out of my way to do it first. If you're gonna play with fire, then you can bet you're gonna get burnt!!

Reply privately

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

Yes of course there are and mixed groups in fact in my experience mixed groups are worse that's why won't be in any. I will not get involved with any group that slates others, obviously we all moan and get on with some more than others. If I don't like someone I make it perfectly clear. Also I don't just agree with people that I like and vice versa. Maybe I'm being naive but I genuinely don't think this is a women's only issue. "

Didn’t know they existed Chuck! There are many people I adore here that I’ve known years but only ever talk to on fab. I didn’t realise the group thing is as popular as you’re saying. Really surprised! My experience has been that some women here are competitive and I have been subject to some personal unpleasantness. But that’s all I can refer to as all I’ve seen. I’m sure men have similar stories. I don’t talk to enough people on that level to know though.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Swansea

"Haven't read the whole thread, so this may have already been said. But what defines bitching? Some accuse others of being bitchy when they are just questioning someone about their opinions on here for example.

Or are the uglies like me not supposed to question the attractive women? I should know my place?"

First off you're not ugly - well, what I can see of your face behind that mask isn't.

I do think you raise an important question, the thread seems to have split into those that think bitchyness is predominantly female and those that think it's a people problem. I suspect the difference between the two is only one of definition. Work place bullying/banter has been mentioned but I suspect bullying and aggressive behaviour isn't what many have in mind when they think of bitchyness. There are plenty of threads on here about aggressive hurtful replies and even opening messages sent by men - are these any different to hurtful comments from women? Why is one bitching and the other ... what?

Also, for every woman on here saying they get on better with men there will be a man who finds it difficult to fit in with other men and prefers the company of women. Whether we like it or not we are programed to reproduce, we would be very foolish indeed to believe that society and our own self identity has completely overridden the inherent competition to find a mate that this brings about. We may not even recognise it but when mixing with the opposite sex there is no competing - even at a subconscious level, this translates as not feeling judged, a feeling of being able to be ourselves, to relax. It is also true that members of the opposite sex are more likely to give us attention, to forgive us our failings, it is no wonder that beyond our family and close circle most prefer the company of the opposite sex.

Mr

Reply privately

over a year ago

I wonder if there is actually anyone here who can put their hand up and truthfully say they've never said or done anything that couldn't be perceived as bitchy, here or elsewhere? I can't, but that doesn't mean I see it as bitchy or saw it that way at the time. Just based on the truth as I see it when it happened.

I am occasionally bitchy who the heck isn't. Can be intentional or sometimes unintentional. The net result is the same someone feels that you a bitchy towards them. "

Exactly… who hasn’t??!!

I can be a total bitch sometimes and I know it and own up to it (tho I’m NEVER malicious and never would I create a hate campaign directed to somebody)

funny how some might use the “but Everyone surely has said something not nice about somebody in their lives” spiel, in order to clear conscience…

…Just saying

Reply privately

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

Sadly it is true

There may have been 1 or 2 but there are also several telegram or kick groups of all women who are not bitchyin the slightest. I dont understand why people need to cause drama by saying things like this, we all know people bitch behind each other's backs it's hardly a new phenomenon. "

Who is causing drama? It's a factual observation corroborated by many others.

I forget, you often see drama and offence where it doesn't exist.

Reply privately

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

I am occasionally bitchy who the heck isn't. Can be intentional or sometimes unintentional. The net result is the same someone feels that you a bitchy towards them. "

And that's why I do my best not to do it, because it sucks being on the receiving end. But absolutely, we are all human after all.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes of course there are and mixed groups in fact in my experience mixed groups are worse that's why won't be in any. I will not get involved with any group that slates others, obviously we all moan and get on with some more than others. If I don't like someone I make it perfectly clear. Also I don't just agree with people that I like and vice versa. Maybe I'm being naive but I genuinely don't think this is a women's only issue.

Didn’t know they existed Chuck! There are many people I adore here that I’ve known years but only ever talk to on fab. I didn’t realise the group thing is as popular as you’re saying. Really surprised! My experience has been that some women here are competitive and I have been subject to some personal unpleasantness. But that’s all I can refer to as all I’ve seen. I’m sure men have similar stories. I don’t talk to enough people on that level to know though. "

I've no idea Whether I get slated in private groups or not and to be honest im really not that bothered because these people don't mean anything to me. Everybody moans from time to time and I think a lot of issues could be solved if people didn't spread gossip as I think that causes more damage than any thing else.

Reply privately

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

"Haven't read the whole thread, so this may have already been said. But what defines bitching? Some accuse others of being bitchy when they are just questioning someone about their opinions on here for example.

Or are the uglies like me not supposed to question the attractive women? I should know my place?

First off you're not ugly - well, what I can see of your face behind that mask isn't.

I do think you raise an important question, the thread seems to have split into those that think bitchyness is predominantly female and those that think it's a people problem. I suspect the difference between the two is only one of definition. Work place bullying/banter has been mentioned but I suspect bullying and aggressive behaviour isn't what many have in mind when they think of bitchyness. There are plenty of threads on here about aggressive hurtful replies and even opening messages sent by men - are these any different to hurtful comments from women? Why is one bitching and the other ... what?

Also, for every woman on here saying they get on better with men there will be a man who finds it difficult to fit in with other men and prefers the company of women. Whether we like it or not we are programed to reproduce, we would be very foolish indeed to believe that society and our own self identity has completely overridden the inherent competition to find a mate that this brings about. We may not even recognise it but when mixing with the opposite sex there is no competing - even at a subconscious level, this translates as not feeling judged, a feeling of being able to be ourselves, to relax. It is also true that members of the opposite sex are more likely to give us attention, to forgive us our failings, it is no wonder that beyond our family and close circle most prefer the company of the opposite sex.

Mr"

That's the thing bitching isn't just what we stereotypically think all women do. I think men bitch but in a different way in general.

I personally find things like name calling something done commonly by both genders to be particularly bitchy. But it's not thought about as being such.

Reply privately

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

I am occasionally bitchy who the heck isn't. Can be intentional or sometimes unintentional. The net result is the same someone feels that you a bitchy towards them.

Exactly… who hasn’t??!!

I can be a total bitch sometimes and I know it and own up to it (tho I’m NEVER malicious and never would I create a hate campaign directed to somebody)

funny how some might use the “but Everyone surely has said something not nice about somebody in their lives” spiel, in order to clear conscience…

…Just saying "

I know in the heat of the moment I have said something bitchy of course I have. But I think there's a massive difference between bitchy and vindictive.

Reply privately

over a year ago

If they are not feeding me , financing me or fucking me .

I

Do

Not

Care

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sadly it is true

There may have been 1 or 2 but there are also several telegram or kick groups of all women who are not bitchyin the slightest. I dont understand why people need to cause drama by saying things like this, we all know people bitch behind each other's backs it's hardly a new phenomenon.

I forget, you often see drama and offence where it doesn't exist."

Well it's my opinion! Also it's not factual observations it is perceived observations. It has also been collaborated by many others that they are in group that are not bitchy. It is fact there are men only groups so I really don't understand what your point is.

Reply privately

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"If they are not feeding me , financing me or fucking me .

I

Do

Not

Care "

Charming

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sadly it is true

I forget, you often see drama and offence where it doesn't exist."

Also I would just like to remind you I was quoting several posts not aiming it at anybody I would appreciate if you could give me the same courtesy and not be personal.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Exactly… who hasn’t??!!

…Just saying

I know in the heat of the moment I have said something bitchy of course I have. But I think there's a massive difference between bitchy and vindictive. "

TOTESSS!

And if there’s actually malice in the way things are conducted.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/10/21 13:46:39]

Reply privately

By *tue555Man
over a year ago

Passed Beyond Reach

Didn’t know they existed Chuck! There are many people I adore here that I’ve known years but only ever talk to on fab. I didn’t realise the group thing is as popular as you’re saying. Really surprised! My experience has been that some women here are competitive and I have been subject to some personal unpleasantness. But that’s all I can refer to as all I’ve seen. I’m sure men have similar stories. I don’t talk to enough people on that level to know though.

I've no idea Whether I get slated in private groups or not and to be honest im really not that bothered because these people don't mean anything to me. Everybody moans from time to time and I think a lot of issues could be solved if people didn't spread gossip as I think that causes more damage than any thing else.

"

Sadly i have been sent copies texts sent by people in the forums. Yes it is very common as i have refered to in other posts as the FAB hatevine is does exist and very real, as others i have known have been subject to it.

Reply privately

By *aitonelMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

Reply privately

By *erfectman122Man
over a year ago

from somewhere nice

As he pulls up a chair popcorn’s ready

Reply privately

By *hroatQueen_CATV/TS
over a year ago

Carlisle

Mr

That's the thing bitching isn't just what we stereotypically think all women do. I think men bitch but in a different way in general.

I personally find things like name calling something done commonly by both genders to be particularly bitchy. But it's not thought about as being such.

"

Totes! Some men can be worse I've heard some. Hahaha

Reply privately

over a year ago

I

Do

Not

Care

Charming "

What’s so shocking about this ? Why would I care what people think / say about me if they have no direct impact on my life ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

“Less attractive” ugly heart, right there

Reply privately

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

What has happened to this thread?

Reply privately

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

Exactly… who hasn’t??!!

…Just saying

I know in the heat of the moment I have said something bitchy of course I have. But I think there's a massive difference between bitchy and vindictive.

TOTESSS!

And if there’s actually malice in the way things are conducted. "

Definitely this

Reply privately

By *hroatQueen_CATV/TS
over a year ago

Carlisle

"As he pulls up a chair popcorn’s ready "
What flavour popcorn? Hahaha

Reply privately

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

Well this escalated quickly!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What has happened to this thread? "

Reply privately

By *erfectman122Man
over a year ago

from somewhere nice

"As he pulls up a chair popcorn’s ready What flavour popcorn? Hahaha "
caramel

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well this escalated quickly! "

Reply privately

over a year ago

When is an apology not an apology !

When the person isn’t genuinely apologetic .

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's best to try and rise above it, sometimes I think its easy to misread how someone has worded something on here, if you take things to another platform I find that's when the Chinese whispers start and that transfers back onto fab.

Reply privately

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

"When is an apology not an apology !

When the person isn’t genuinely apologetic ."

When there's a but at the end....

I'm sorry but.....

Reply privately

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

This thread is just an invite for an argument and you know it Annie ...

Just chill out and be happy

Reply privately

By *hroatQueen_CATV/TS
over a year ago

Carlisle

"As he pulls up a chair popcorn’s ready What flavour popcorn? Hahaha caramel "
Salted? haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

"When is an apology not an apology !

When the person isn’t genuinely apologetic ."

I have no idea who invented 'apology'

Reply privately

over a year ago

Christ this post just got bitchy. It goes to show that the OP has a point.

Now play nicely children haha as my mum used to say “if you haven’t anything nice to say don’t say anything at all”.

Peace love and rainbows.

Reply privately

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

Who knew men and women both could bitch....I've certainly had my eyes opened today x

Reply privately

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

Sadly it is true

Well it's my opinion! Also it's not factual observations it is perceived observations. It has also been collaborated by many others that they are in group that are not bitchy. It is fact there are men only groups so I really don't understand what your point is. "

I don't have a point. I've made two observations. You disagree with it, fine. If you get your back up over every reply to your posts there's an easy solution to that

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Christ this post just got bitchy. It goes to show that the OP has a point.

Now play nicely children haha as my mum used to say “if you haven’t anything nice to say don’t say anything at all”.

Peace love and rainbows. "

Author than a couple of Posts I don't see how this thread has got bitchy just people disagreeing and I think that's what people have a problem with.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sadly it is true

Well it's my opinion! Also it's not factual observations it is perceived observations. It has also been collaborated by many others that they are in group that are not bitchy. It is fact there are men only groups so I really don't understand what your point is.

I don't have a point. I've made two observations. You disagree with it, fine. If you get your back up over every reply to your posts there's an easy solution to that "

Yes you regularly tell me to leave the forums because I disagree.

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

1. Why do you believe 'they' do ( more often than they don't )

2. Who decided the 'victims' were attractive ? That's subjective in itself.

3. Same Q for the 'less attractive women' who have been labelled bitches or bitchy.

I agree with those above that say that people can be negative about others regardless of gender.

Reply privately

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

"This thread is just an invite for an argument and you know it Annie ...

Just chill out and be happy "

Singing don't worry be happy now

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is such a sad thread.

Such nastiness being expressed.

Reply privately

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

Sadly it is true

I don't have a point. I've made two observations. You disagree with it, fine. If you get your back up over every reply to your posts there's an easy solution to that

Yes you regularly tell me to leave the forums because I disagree. "

Noooo...if you can't deal with replies to your posts, as is often the case, then don't place yourself in that position.

Big difference.

And believe it or not, you do sometimes make comments I fully agree with.

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"I will possibly be berated and slated for this but in general guys are easier to work with. What you see is what you get more than often. I've worked in an environment full of women and trying to manage that was nigh on impossible. At times you could cut the atmosphere with a knife. The only time I found this to improve was when a woman left and she was replaced by a man..... "

No shit Sherlock ?

I don't suppose your preference for males has anything to do with you being male ?

I don't suppose your 'tendency' to view behaviours as either male or female could possibly be due to your own gender bias ?

Similarly your 'tendency' to view behaviours viewed as female as 'negative' or difficult to understand or handle ?

Just a few thoughts.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not reading all that shit....

Reply privately

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Singing don't worry be happy now "

Here's a little song I wrote

Reply privately

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

Sadly it is true

Noooo...if you can't deal with replies to your posts, as is often the case, then don't place yourself in that position.

Big difference.

And believe it or not, you do sometimes make comments I fully agree with."

Chillout that’s extremely rude and patronising. Lorna is free to express her opinions however she wishes. If you disagree maybe don’t go there to dig.

She and I have disagreed here but at no point has it been rude. It’s discussion.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Here's a little song I wrote "

I’m listening??

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sadly it is true

Big difference.

And believe it or not, you do sometimes make comments I fully agree with."

However I think you will find I didn't make this personal or aim my comment on anybody except you did, I haven't taken offence to anything just disagreed with you but that seems to be the problem.

Reply privately

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

Here's a little song I wrote "

I'm off on a train in a bit, I'm so going to be cursing you at the 2 hour mark

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just chill out and be happy "

Ahhh....

Beat me to this

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Maybe you don't notice the men as much as you do women.

I will throw in an age factor to the few women I have been aware of as being involved in any needy nastiness I have seen here.

Reply privately

By *jorkishMan
over a year ago

Seaforth

"I was watching a video earlier on Facebook about wardrobe malfunctions and there were men and women doing slut drops or twirking and their trousers or skirts were splitting. There were women who were all shapes and sizes doing it and men yet there was one girl in the video who was stunning with an amazing body and all in the comments women were like bee lining her saying ahh look at that slut or what did she think would happen, attention whore and all these horrible comments by women who didn’t hold a candle next to the girl in the video. I was just reading them thinking fuck this is a funny compilation video and that girl did exactly the same thing yet was getting all these shitty comments.

Seemed like when normal looking women did it or overweight women did it it was fine it was funny, but this girl looked sexy and was gorgeous and had all this shit. It’s like why?"

Do you not think that laughing at the overweight women is just as bad but in a different way?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sadly it is true

Big difference.

And believe it or not, you do sometimes make comments I fully agree with.

Chillout that’s extremely rude and patronising. Lorna is free to express her opinions however she wishes. If you disagree maybe don’t go there to dig.

She and I have disagreed here but at no point has it been rude. It’s discussion. "

Inappropriate posts can be reported and action taken. I would use it if there is issues and require impartial opinion.

Reply privately

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Here's a little song I wrote

I'm off on a train in a bit, I'm so going to be cursing you at the 2 hour mark "

If you shout my name I'll be happy

Reply privately

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Ahhh....

Beat me to this "

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Only in public.

NBVN x"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

In all honesty annie with u u are undoubtedly a very attractive woman that's obvious to all! But if I can say u do come across self absorbed! U remind me of one of my daughters that has aspergers it's as if u have no filters in what u say to others? And I honestly dont think u realize u are doing this? Maybe I'm wrong? X

Reply privately

over a year ago

Think I might make a similar thread but for us men what could possibly go wrong ?

This one seems to be going swimmingly

Reply privately

By *toC Thats MeWoman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Doesn’t matter how attractive you THINK someone is. Having an ugly personality doesn’t counter act that. From past experiences with group chats, you tend to find it’s nothing to do with looks, more about personality and confidence, and been outspoken.

Reply privately

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

You're not wrong there."

I had a message a while back from another female here who was part of a Kik group with a screen shot of a conversation which included me and two other females. I didnt follow it up as it was disclosed as the person felt it was grossly unfair slandering and I didn’t deserve it. To say it was down right unkind on all 3 parts was an understatement. I’m aware there is a bitchy little Telegram group too!

FFS! Why!! …. Playground stuff is for children, surely!

Reply privately

over a year ago

No need for it, but unfortunately in this beautiful World of ours - shitty things keep on happening because of the not so beautiful people fuelled by greed, envy, lust, anger, etc.

We are all human beings riddled with issues of some sort or another (and far from perfect by any stretch of the imagination).

Can but try to be good (wishful thinking).

Reply privately

By *andare63Man
over a year ago

oldham

"I will possibly be berated and slated for this but in general guys are easier to work with. What you see is what you get more than often. I've worked in an environment full of women and trying to manage that was nigh on impossible. At times you could cut the atmosphere with a knife. The only time I found this to improve was when a woman left and she was replaced by a man.....

No shit Sherlock ?

I don't suppose your preference for males has anything to do with you being male ?

I don't suppose your 'tendency' to view behaviours as either male or female could possibly be due to your own gender bias ?

Similarly your 'tendency' to view behaviours viewed as female as 'negative' or difficult to understand or handle ?

Just a few thoughts. "

You are over thinking it Granny get back to yer knitting

Reply privately

By *uicytits78Woman
over a year ago

gloucester

I

Do

Not

Care "

this

Reply privately

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

Reply privately